It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comparing TERRORISM with McDonald's.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hi,

Translation started:

The famous singer Morrissey has made fans and many other furious after he on stage compared the massacre of Utøya and the Oslo-bomb with McDonald's.

The 52-year-old star made his comment at a concert in Warsaw on Sunday night.

He said after the announcement of the Norweigen tragedy:

"We all live in a murderous world, as events in Norway have shown with 97 dead.

Still It is nothing compared to what happens at McDonald's and Kentucky Fried S *** every day," he said according to the Daily Mirror.

Morrissey is a vegetarian and have made the album 'Meat is Murder'. But on Sunday he went far over the line in the fight against the flesh, many fans says.

"I do not know if this is forgivable? Or whether it benefits the vegetarian cause?" has one of the fans written on the musician's fansite.

Morrissey has accordingly to a spokesman no comments, Daily Mirror writes.

"Morrissey has decided not to comment further as he believes his statements speak for themselves," is it said in the official message.

Translation ended.

Source: nyhederne.tv2.dk...:sammenligner-terror-med-mcdonalds.html

So what do you say you´ll, did he went over the invinsible line or his is statement ok?

I will let you decide.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Every Major multinational corporation is a Terrorist Organisation with unlimited support from Governments. Don't believe me? Then why is Monsanto, BP, News Corp, still there even after countless lawsuits against them?

edit on 28-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
There is a place for all God's creatures... right next to the potatoes and gravy.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I think he was on the right track but neglected to mention another truth about those types of foods- they're killing the people that eat them too!

(no I'm not a vegetarian)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MzMorbid
I think he was on the right track but neglected to mention another truth about those types of foods- they're killing the people that eat them too!

(no I'm not a vegetarian)

Hi,

Do you have any sources or is that just a personal oppinion?

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
id be pissd to if i was norwegian but from an out siders prespecticiv i say good for him speaking his mind

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hilltaker

You need sources to verify that fast food is bad for you?

Maybe some people should just keep eating it ....

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

Ha ha yes I know it is damn bad for me.. I am like massive myself really but hournesly I think I will die slower from burger from McDonalds than being shot by Breivik he he

Thanks,

new topics

top topics

join