It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The No-Kids-Allowed Movement is Spreading

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Aeons

No matter what, these people ALWAYS have the right answer. And they are willing to share it.

My children are bright, clean, nice children. Shut Up.

Well, if they are as brash and irritable as you, I don't know how anyone could find them not the most charming little munchkins in the world....

Mother Bear is Tired of grumpy old bears and the stupid young ones. Mother Bear is very irritable, and plans and making sure that the grumpy old bears ideas don't infest the sociey of her grandbears like it is for her cubs.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by joyride0187

Lets just ban the idiot parents that allow this behavior.

THAT is the real issue. Kids only go as far as they are allowed.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

People hate children because the children ruin the quality of atmosphere. Now, adults can be loud in movies as well.

At least then I can tell them to shut up. With kids? Im not going to tell a kid to shut up. I have no problem with children, I just want to enjoy my movie.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

That's all we do, you know.

Stare at people's kids.

link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by boncho

Hey, shut up and go stand by the coffee machine.

Apparently the slurpee machine is where the real action is.

edit on 28-7-2011 by IceFlower because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Mother Bear is Tired of grumpy old bears and the stupid young ones. Mother Bear is very irritable, and plans and making sure that the grumpy old bears ideas don't infest the sociey of her grandbears like it is for her cubs.

I have never tried bear fondling!!

Maybe this debate can be won..

I think we will be at a stale mate..

It is simple, people are tired of whiny kid's EVERYWHERE.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly

True - people are tired of the whiney kids, however, people are seriously annoyed with the parents that let the kids be that way - and think that there is nothing wrong with it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IceFlower

I'm always last.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceFlower
I'm thinking Aeons doth protest too much!

2nd

She is a well known troll. Just ignore her.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Yup, the parents will take their kids somewhere else and spend their money there, and thats fine, in fact probably a much better time for the kids(parents too), if they are not wanted someplace else.

Children are already banned from first class if under 9 on Delta, I dunno about any of the other airlines. I fully understand their point though, if someone pays $5000 for a ticket to Hawaii, and has to spend it next to a crying unhappy 2 year old that just for the life of them cannot sit down, its totally justifiable .

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly

True - people are tired of the whiney kids, however, people are seriously annoyed with the parents that let the kids be that way - and think that there is nothing wrong with it.

How can a parent do anything about the kid
when usually the kid is with daddy half the year
who lets the kid do anything and with mommy the other half
and mommy feels terrible that SHE has to discipline the kid
and SHE becomes the hated one..

What is one to do with all these broken homes>??

Thats some of the problem I believe.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by joyride0187

Many thanks, I was unaware.

2nd

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Amongst all of the global and local economic issues, unemployment, the multiple wars we are in, you feel it's much better to complain about eating in peace? Well when you open a restaurant to serve the PUBLIC, that's exactly what happens. If you don't want to hear some kid screaming, then it's very simple. EAT IN YOUR OWN HOME. It's truly ridiculous how vain people are.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Oh my goodness.

Obviously a lot of posters on this thread have no kids.

You don't have kids...... then shut your efffing mouth.

Luckily I live a place where families are large with a lot of kids...... so usually everywhere I go it is kid friendly....

which is how it should be everywhere.

Ya... kids are not adults....get over it.

If you can't take care of your children then the same should be said for you, which is the entire point behind this movement. The people who need to get over this issue are the bad parents who are the cause of this issue to begin with.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I think this is good but in my neighborhood this is going to hit latinos hard and they will scream discrimination.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Indecent

It is the owner's right to serve whom he/she see fit.

It is not for you to decide.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

It is the owner's right to serve whom he/she see fit.

It is not for you to decide.

In that case, I do not understand why the OP made this thread. If that is the case, then the owner's can just throw out the kids right? Since children are not fit to eat in public with their families. You realize how stupid that sounds right? Are people in the United States that pampered that they absolutely CANNOT eat dinner because of a kid screaming? Trust me, it happens less often than not. There's nothing to complain about, just some butthurt middle class who feel they're entitled to more than the rest.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I take great joy in knowing that one day, you people will be gone and your ideas will die with you.

I also take great joy in knowing that if you have children, your children will feel the pressure of the hate on them from your type, and then one day....they'll go to an event with their children. And at that event, they'll be with a different culture. And they will see how much hate you all have for their children.

And like me, and my friends, in that moment your children will know your mistake. They will deeply suddenly understand the gigantic scar you people are in our culture.

It is only the fact that the last several generations have been so small, that you people think you have some sort of traction. You are an aberration.
edit on 2011/7/28 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

There are a lot of people who go out to eat to get away from their kids.

Think about it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

Yup. It's a good idea. Punish developing minds with violence so we can teach the new generation to solve their problems with violence!

There is hope for peace in this world :facepalm:

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join