It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The No-Kids-Allowed Movement is Spreading

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by boncho

And I get NO respect from people like the one's on this thread.

They walk around the grocery store in a daze, and then when they run their cart into my children, they think my children did it.

Yes, Aoens, way to characterize everyone in the world who disagrees with you as a braindead idiot, all because they dare to say that perhaps a business has the right to say they dont want parents who cant controll their kids. The injustice!

My children are faster to get to the slurpee machine, and they act like big freaking babies.

They go to the restaurant with crayons, and turn their nasty faces at me because they can hear my children laugh.

Mmhhm. And I bet they all worship satan and molest little bunny rabits, too, right?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You sound like a child yourself.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Mind your own damn business, keep your damn opinions to yourself.

Stop posting on the internet then lady....

PS: I was posting generally, it was you who chose to take it to heart....

link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Aeons

My children go through a completely natural phase of asking for stuff at the till, and these people comment my parenting - I've literally NEVER bought my children ANYTHING from the till area. Not ONCE.

Maybe that's why they keep asking, they're deprived. Sometimes kids need to experience things to realize it isn't the 'be all and end all' in the world. Sometimes letting them have something one time, will let them accept "no" the time they are not allowed to have it....

edit on 28-7-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Oh, did I mention that their parenting advice goes both ways?

Oh, you're being tood disciplining. Mean Mommy.

Oh, you're not disciplinging them enough. Bad Parent.

No matter what, these people ALWAYS have the right answer. And they are willing to share it.

My children are bright, clean, nice children. Shut Up.

link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

reply to post by boncho

And I get NO respect from people like the one's on this thread.

They walk around the grocery store in a daze, and then when they run their cart into my children, they think my children did it.

Yes, Aoens, way to characterize everyone in the world who disagrees with you as a braindead idiot, all because they dare to say that perhaps a business has the right to say they dont want parents who cant controll their kids. The injustice!

My children are faster to get to the slurpee machine, and they act like big freaking babies.

They go to the restaurant with crayons, and turn their nasty faces at me because they can hear my children laugh.

Mmhhm. And I bet they all worship satan and molest little bunny rabits, too, right?

Hey - getting to that slurpee machine before others is a hot skill right now. she's training them for the future.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Not having children is one thing. Trying to make it so that children are disallowed at the damn corner-store because one beat you to the damn slurpee machine - that's what these people are.

No, it's not. It's a weak, immature argument. I have kids, many people who say they dont want PARENTS who cant control their kids at a restaurant have kids. You dont speak for all parents, and not all people who disagree with you are childless, or hate children.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Only incredible molests bunny rabbits - I'm willing to give the rest of you a temporary pass on that one.

link   
reply to post by Aeons

Oh, did I mention that their parenting advice goes both ways?

Oh, you're being tood disciplining. Mean Mommy.

Oh, you're not disciplinging them enough. Bad Parent.

No matter what, these people ALWAYS have the right answer. And they are willing to share it.

Sorry, I know plenty of parents who to a top notch job of parenting. I reject your skewed reality.

link   

I think you might want to explore the possibility of medication.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IceFlower

I've always felt it more important to get to the coffee machine myself.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Not having children is one thing. Trying to make it so that children are disallowed at the damn corner-store because one beat you to the damn slurpee machine - that's what these people are.

No, it's not. It's a weak, immature argument. I have kids, many people who say they dont want PARENTS who cant control their kids at a restaurant have kids. You dont speak for all parents, and not all people who disagree with you are childless, or hate children.

Well said, Thank YOU.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I like this "no kids" movement. I fly fairly often, usually only around 10 to 15 times a year, but enough to make me very sick of hearing screaming kids. It's because the parents aren't allowed to discipline them. I was always a really quiet, well behaved kid, because if I started throwing a tantrum etc, I'd get a smack. But now mothers aren't allowed to do that anymore, which is absurd. Kids don't have fully developed brains, so they're not going to understand what's going on when adults try to "reason" with them.

One censorship leads to another - now that parents are prohibited from using effective methods of discipline, more prohibition will be inevitable in that children will now be prohibited from participating in life.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Well, if they are as brash and irritable as you, I don't know how anyone could find them not the most charming little munchkins in the world....

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

LOL - LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Hey, shut up and go stand by the coffee machine.

link   

And you don't speak for me.

You may rest assured I've spoken to other parents about this issue. The need to accomodate these whiny adults everywhere is ridiculous, and I'm not the only one who is getting tired of it.

Culture started accomodating these victorian-age-child-rearing experts, and now is the time for the pendulum to swing back.

Funny enough, it is the immigrants having the most children in most of the societies with this "problem."

I can't wait to see all your head's explode when the next wave of children are children who are from cultures where children are LIKED. And they act like it. And they don't have your post-victorian standards.

I expect several of you are going to have heart-attacks in the grocery store.

link   

Only incredible molests bunny rabbits - I'm willing to give the rest of you a temporary pass on that one.

Wow this thread has it all!!

Adult babies, rabbit fondling, devil worshipping
and whiny brat kid's who's parents think since they
have kid's they are saving the world from extinction!!

link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by IceFlower

I've always felt it more important to get to the coffee machine myself.

For me personally, if they are standing in front of the ice cream freezer, I will mow them down.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Funny enough, it is the immigrants having the most children in most of the societies with this "problem."

Citation?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by boncho

Hey, shut up and go stand by the coffee machine.

But I spent all day standing at the Coffee Machine giving the evil eye to parents that brought their kids in.....

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join