It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question For Someone That Can Explain This Amazing New Reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Now, you must use your positivity to assist the people of the earth. You must feel love and compassion and live with these in your heart. When you encounter suffering, you must help. You must help to raise everyone to your level of positive(ness). That is your mission....if you choose to accept it!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUNSILENT
i am at peace with life and more aware than ever
but just have this feeling of going somewhere and trying to figure out where

If this is a quiz, the most accurate answer (not dealing with the fact that you're asking directly here, and it's not a question concerning a friend or family member) is that this combination of a sudden and overwhelming sense of unexplainable serenity and the feeling of imminent departure suggests a potential suicide.

Hey, you asked.
edit on 7/28/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RUNSILENT

if your feeling so good...why don't you get a job?

Lot of people I know who work everyday don't get the time to experience this new reality... if everyone sat back and felt good...what would happen to the economy?

Mental health is important and it appears you are in a good place... that is great.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

yeah that is what someone close to me felt also but not the going that is going to occur
ty for the concern i have more to do and see yet
suicide many years ago not now so if you here something they are lying
i am starting a new journey today i realized it is my choice where and i am soon going to decide

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

you got one tell me where do i need to be to apply
more than happy to oblige , as i have looked all over this rock but this afternoon the people that bought our race car invited me to Bahrain to show them how to tune so as i may be leaving the country soon i will have a job soon if not there i will find it and it is very soon that the employment issue will be over

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

i accepted that many years ago as i have lived the part of helping my fellow man with out my own peace
many moons ago i told everyone that would listen that the evil people wanted the same as you and me love peace happiness
i am only a stranger til we meet
as for as this new found energy i can not show it yet til i gain some more control as it scares people to the core of their being
see i u understand that people fear that which they do not know that is what has been used against us all
this new existence is really not new just new to people like me and i refuse to tarnish as the people before have
but soon all i come into contact with will become aware so the whole world is awakening no matter what i do

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RUNSILENT

Yes, soon the awakened will be the majority. The fear and rejection of this will be reduced. As we all know, it is the 100th monkey consciousness catalyst. Slowly one then two, then a few accept a new way of thinking and when it reaches a tipping point, the mass will accept it quickly. They will flood to the new ideas.

It may not look like it in main stream media, but look outside of that and you will see it is happening. If you pay close attention to Main Stream Media...you will see it in the occasional taking down of old ways. I do see it happening more and more. Also I know from other sources, groups, forums, artists, creative thinkers etc the mass awakening is really picking up steam. Stay Tuned.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

you are correct i see and feel it all around
every person i seem to come into contact with are on this same wavelength
just yesterday fox posted video on science of happy so yeah if they know what or not they feel it
how much better will it be as 300 400 million minds start creating our new reality AWESOME

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
That is exactly it! Millions of minds coming together to create a new reality! It will be awesome and amazing!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
U just described my life. Everything you wrote is happening to me down to the goodbye??? Part.got the chillz....

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUNSILENT
reply to post by NorEaster

yeah that is what someone close to me felt also but not the going that is going to occur
ty for the concern i have more to do and see yet
suicide many years ago not now so if you here something they are lying
i am starting a new journey today i realized it is my choice where and i am soon going to decide

Good.

That is, however, the classic thing to look for in an imminent suicide. If this was a quiz, then that'd be the answer, but I'm glad it's not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join