It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic algae swamps French beach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Toxic blue-green algae has killed 31 wild boar in a cove in Brittany, northern France.

The algae is common on beaches in the area but turns deadly when it comes into contact with nitrogen waste flowing to the cove from intensive pig farms near the Gouessant estuary.

The gas is as toxic as cyanide, prompting local authorities to close nearby beaches.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

What's with the French letting dangerous chemicals seep onto their beaches like this?

My fear is that everyone is so concerned with "so called" global warming that they have forgotten about all the pollution being dumped by industries like this..

Maybe that's their plan.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

co2 is a myth it is a tax on breathing it is a diversionary tactic to keep the sheeple distracted and whilst they are busy blaming co2 for global warming it is distracting people from the environmental crimes will people please understand that we live on a planet with a sun driven climate recent data fetched to us from this site suggests that antarctica is cooling NOT warming also there is another thread about how cern is hiding the data that supports this fact of a sun driven climate

also nasa ( complete lieing s**ts IMO ) are remaining remarkably quite about how all the planets in our solar system have been warming for the last decade even pluto all the way out there. there are also other anomalies happening on the other planets recently discovered by nasa who don't think people can put 2 and 2 together ie how one of jupiters rings has suddenly disappeared and no for the pedantics I do not mean a ring in space like saturn but on it surface and yes I know it is not a surface as such but clouds of gas , also the storm suddenly appearing on saturn as well as the release of methane gas on mars and other such anomalies there is defo something going on that is affecting the whole solar system that they are keeping to themselves so please wake up to this co2 scam I mean aren't we carbon and water with a few minerals thrown in for good measure and if co2 was that dangerous why is it in carbonated drinks

when in the past co2 has been found to be 2-3 times more abundant on earth what was the result hmm

giant trees plants which in turn led to more oxygen being produced which in turn gigantism in the insect world and animal kingdom ooh you may asked for evidence just look at the fossil record plenty of evidence to ponder there

and who came up with this hogs wash about co2 and is ramming it down your throats oh and what else is he suggesting we do population control come wake up don't let them mesmerise you with there pseudo scientific bull doda

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bauldrick

That's partly my point..

Everyone is so damned focused on carbon that we hear nothing about other real pollutants anymore..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

true enough and yes did see what you where pertaining to so thought I would spell it out for other folks and I am glad that others are awakening to this fact so will now flag and star for you

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Here in the south, TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) has had issues also. In December 2008 in east TN a huge coal ash spill that ruined lakes and local farm land. Recently, Watts Bar nuclear facility has been cited for numerous violations. Just a couple of weeks ago there was a report on the news about "whistle-blowers" who were fired and even threatened for reporting unsafe practices and cover-ups. It's really scary. TVA is too big an entity to fight with too many friends and connections in Washington

new topics

top topics

join