It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism in America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Women's clinic hit with Molotov cocktail

"We have not had this kind of violence at any of the other locations in the past," she said. "I believe we've had some vandalism in the past but that was a decade or so ago. We have never had any kind of attack to this degree."

Don't mind the incident though, it's just an 'extremist'. It's not terrorism. Pay no attention.

How many more 'extremists' are we willing to accept in this country?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

What are you getting at here? Are you implying someone had foreknowledge of this event and this attack was sanctioned by the masses? Extremists from who's point of view? A liberal? A woman? A retiree? A veteran? Share some more with us.
edit on 28-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: spelling

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

going by the actions of our government and military on a daily basis, American citizens are perfectly willing to put up with wholesale terrorism and extremism on a non-stop basis.

this particular news article show a vandalized front door on a building. as we don't know who did this vandalism or their personal motives, there is a also chance that this was the act of a drunken youth and nothing more.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack

What are you getting at here? Are you implying someone had foreknowledge of this event and this attack was sanctioned by the masses? Extremists from who's point of view? A liberal? A woman? A retiree? A veteran? Share some more with us.

Well, historically women's clinics and family planning centers have been hit by right-wing extremists, and usually of some flavor of Christianity. Is that the answer you were looking for?

Thanks, OP. If you see any more info on this keep us updated!

/TOA

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

No. I'm familiar with these occurrences and the usual suspects. What I mean is, the OP is obviously coming at this from an angle and I'd like to know what that is and how he proposes America gets rid of these extremists. Isn't "extremist" a subjective term these days? Is the OP cheerleading for open tyrannical reign over the people? I'm just missing some details here...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
Well, historically women's clinics and family planning centers have been hit by right-wing extremists, and usually of some flavor of Christianity. Is that the answer you were looking for?

Historically yes, but the article linked by the OP gives nothing.

Consider the following from the article

Police have not made any official arrests or identified any suspects connected to their investigation as of Wednesday

If they have made no official arrest, then how are we to know the group or even motive?

new topics

top topics

join