It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marshall Islands Chicken / Duck Die Off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

People on the island said the unknown sickness hit the fowls without warning earlier this month [July 2011]. The birds' eyelids swelled up, some flipped upside down with legs in the air and died, while others died of dehydration even though water was available for the animals. Mostly young chickens -- from 2 months to a year old -- died in the outbreak.

Source

After reading this article I'm left with more questions than answers. No one was sick on the island and although it wasn't bird die offs in the 1000s, its still a pretty big die off for a small island. Looks like the birds were having psychological problems with whatever they were inflicted with, as well as suffering edema.

Most bizarre.

Has anything been found with the other die offs that can be linked with this?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Now

Thats very interesting in that recently there was a missile that was destroyed
near Marshall Islands.

From the timeline, the missile is very recent, however the one destroyed near Marshall Island
was the second ICBM to malfunction.

The first one was said to have made it to target. Yet, I am left wondering if this
could have happened before, as there were many sightings off of CA same area
of missiles...maybe they too were destroyed in that area.

Fallout? Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Hm, that definitely could be the missing puzzle piece. I didn't know there was recently a missile destroyed nearby, that would account for the younger fowls being affected they way they were. Seems like the personnel on the island would be stronger to the chemicals that could've been released, while the birds weren't.

Thanks for that.

new topics

join