It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernanke Secretly Gives Away $16 Trillion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Bernanke Secretly Gives Away $16 Trillion

www.resourceinvestor.com

The first ever GAO (Government Accountability Office) audit of the US Federal Reserve was recently carried out due to the Ron Paul/Alan Grayson Amendment to the Dodd-Frank bill passed in 2010. Jim DeMint, a Republican senator, and Bernie Sanders, an independent senator, while leading the charge for an audit in the Senate, watered down the original language of house bill (HR 1207) so that a complete audit would not be carried out. Ben Bernanke, Alan Greenspan and others, opposed the audit.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

What the audit revealed was incredible: between December 2007 and June 2010, the Federal Reserve had secretly bailed out many of the world’s banks, corporations, and governments by giving them US$16,000,000,000,000.00 – that’s 16 trillion dollars.

The GDP of the United States is $14.12 trillion, the entire national debt of the United States government spanning its 200 plus year history is $14.5 trillion. The budget that is being debated in Congress and the Senate is $3.5 trillion.

Ironically and sadly enough, this is totally censored out of MSM. $16,000,000,000,000 given away. The Federal Reserve has done a marvelous job at stealing from the poor to undo the loss in wealth of the rich. The people are being choked by austerity. We have reached a point that consumption is quickly coming to a halt, but who cares - as long as the few elites can preserve their golden living standards. People simply don't have the money any longer to stimulate growth. The wheels in the machine are stuck and I don't seem how the mechanic could fix it again. I, for one, am not surprised that the US (and other nations) have taking strong precautionary measures for dealing with the massive social unrest that is quickly approaching us.

Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence:

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

The evidence of his claim couldn't possibly be more visible than it is today.

www.resourceinvestor.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 28-7-2011 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Is anyone surprised? They're all made up numbers friend. Could be one dollar, could be 99 scrajillion. Just numbers. Never meant more than a run of the printing press.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Well you knew this was coming. Why doesn't the Fed want to be audited? For reasons like this. It exposes them as using the people of America as one big credit card and I can't think of any sane or half-way intelligent American who would support this idea.

The quicker we get rid of these greedy, good for nothing crooks the better. I hate when I hear Americans wonder why we are in such a terrible economic rut right now. Thievery is being conducted right under everybody's noses!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
So...what can be done? Bernanke gave away the farm...
Guess we are just going to have to ask him and his cronies fro restitution...
I'm sure he's good for it...

We're in the hole for 14 trillion...we should also make sure that those that owe us
pay us back as well.

I know...
fairy tale endings...not...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
As I am not American, I'm a bit slow with understanding the technical talk.

So this means that US transnational corporations received $14 trillion from the US government for the last three years or so?

Does this mean that some other country, like China, bought up more of the US's debt in order to maintain this whole transaction?

What does this mean for future US annual budget spending, and will it result in less funding for the US defense budget or social programs?

link   
Not surprised at all.

There is no doubt that much has yet to be revealed behind the whole bailout fiasco.

My question is where did the money go? You know the billions that were "lost by investors". Where did it go?

If I hold 100 $1 bills in my hand, and suddenly I hold $50, somebody, somewhere has the other $50.

Either that or it's just lying in some gutter.

Keep your head down everybody. You might just spot billions of dollars lying in the gutter.

Party time!

link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

We're not in any hole. It's fictitious debt. Money nobody ever had. Simply say "we're not paying this fraudulent debt" and that's that.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I would imagine most of it went in the back door of The Giant Blood Sucking Vampire Squid.....

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

There will never be less funding for anything. The money never existed. It's all a scam through and through. The only way they'll get away with cutting spending (lowering standards of living for most) is by undertaking austerity measures. It's just a matter of time now...
edit on 28-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: additional info

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Can the Federal Reserve Ride in on a White Eraser?

Ie just erase some of the ficticious debt the same way they created the ficticious money in the first place.

The primary argument against such a strategy is that it would signal to the financial markets that the Treasury, Fed and Congress are operating unconstrained by any normal rule of law. The so-called "independence" of the Fed would be revealed as fraudulent. Clearly, the markets would see it for what it is; an end run allowing the Treasury to bypass the debt ceiling limit and run open-loop; borrowing money the Fed will keep printing to pay bills the Congress will keep incurring as they overspend. The US would then be seen as just another banana republic, able to do whatever it wanted in the fiscal monetary arena. This view would place us on the same paths taken by Weimar Germany, Zimbabwe and innumerable other countries who deliberately destroyed their currencies.

To address that argument you have to answer three questions. First, is there anyone left that still believes that the US does practice retrained monetary policy? Anyone observing US monetary policy for the last few decades is abundantly aware of the sixty odd times the debt ceiling has been raised and the expanding discrepancy between the currency in circulation and overall money supply (as shown in the figure below). They know how addicted to spending, indebted and over-leveraged we have become as a nation. We have long since abandoned normalcy. The emperor has no clothes. Who is left that that believes he does?

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I think it is somewhat disingenuous to say that the FRB "secretly" bailed out corporations, governments, et. al.

Simply put, our legislators refused to accept the constitutionally-mandated responsibility for monetary policy, in effect "looking the other way" while the FRB board pursued it's own agenda. This casts guilt on the so-called 'public servants' in a manner similar to 'aiding and abetting' any criminal.

The illusory and notional nature of currency, especially fiat currency engendered by fractional reserve flim-flammery doesn't change the 'accepted' sense of entitlement the captains of industry rely upon to influence our career politicians via the corporate media mouthpieces.

In the end it's mostly about gambling and inflating their own worth via financial 'vehicles' of their own design; they make the rules, so our politicians tell us that we must obey them. Erasing the virtual debt is clearly an option but not an attractive one to those entrenched within the "game" they have foisted upon the world.

It's a racket and they know it.

Many of us have heard the rumors of world-class elite organizations calling for a redistribution of wealth from industrial to lesser developed countries. How did you think that was going to happen? And how can we be surprised that some of the corporate mafia interjected themselves into the process, sucking revenue out of the stream like the gluttonous leeches they are.

There is a fix for this and many other problems we face.... one that the elected refuse to entertain because it means the end of their (well deserved, in their minds) "ride on the gravy train."
edit on 29-7-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Where did the $16 trillion go? thats what needs to be found out. we wouldnt have a debt credit ceiling problem if that $16 trillion was used to pay it all off..no it was given away* as said in this article of news.
the corporate capitalist system since bush jr. has gotton so corrupt and rotten too the core, its still catching up to us and being used to date*

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Yet another example of the great criminal organization known collectively as the United States Government!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Maybe the $16 trillion was given to all their inside friends* yuo know, kinda like 'freinds of angelo' scheme*

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
obviously they gave the money to the church where it could be theived with no one noticing

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Would hanging Ben Bernanke and his cronies slowly with piano wire be out of line

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Shut the front door!
This is a load of crap. Why the heck are we bailing out foreign banks?
That's not our job. And if we did bail them out. Where is our money back?
It's time to collect on our debts!

Here is a link to the pdf of the report.
sanders.senate.gov...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
the answer is to hold these people responsible, just like any other crime, or person like you and me

the hard part in finding WHO is able to do that

...like 2 fat rats on a sinking ship, I hope for the day the politicians throw their benefiting counterparts under the bus to save their own butts when the torches and pitchforks start flying ....better to be on the side of the people, hey we might even be able to collect some money back ......"he did what?, put him in jail collect his assets"

edit on 28-7-2011 by all answers exist because: spelling

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It makes one wonder why they are so interested in cutting off unemployment benefits, social security and medicare. It seems if this is just one big monopoly game why we even clamor over cutting off the poorest in our country. The even bigger question why 16 trillion can be given to the rich but they cannot approve 30 billion for an unemployment extension. They want us at each others throats over these issues. They want us divided on the wrong problems. They want us mad at each other and not them. Its time, no matter which side you stand on politically, to acknowledge that the monetary system is a scam. And if it is a scam we all should get our debts paid with the scam then collapse the whole system. Print some more money, give it to every American to pay off their debts. Then open up a new currency controlled by gold and trade in the scam money 10 to 1 for the new currency. System reset...everyone wins. And the people who have benefited the most for the scam (the elite) may still be wealthier but will benefit from a scam no longer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join