It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy: Gymnastics invented to watch girls in tights.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Okay. We all know this one is true.
Just watch the Olympics in Athens. Those girls in tights, wow! Some of them aren't that great looking though.
Just trying to make some of you conspiracy people have a chuckle, and inform you of another conspiracy..

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
Okay. We all know this one is true.
Just trying to make some of you conspiracy people have a chuckle, and inform you of another conspiracy..

We Deny Ignorance.. not spread it...

Well, thought you may find this interesting...

Amazingly enough: The first large-scale competition was the 1896 Olympics in Athens, Greece.

Gymanstics, as an activity sport, has been around for over 2000 years but as an competitive sport it is a little more than 100 years old. Mass and individual exhibitions were conducted by various clubs and ethnic groups such as the Turvereins and Sok ols.

While it was slow-growing in the club area, it was fast-growing sport in the Turvereins and Sokols. In 1830s, the sport of gymnastics was introduced to United States and its school systems by such immigrants as Charles Beck, Charles Follen and Franci s Lieber.

www.allengymnastics.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ah man, that's been going on for years:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
LOL!!

Im not much of a fan of the female athlete body type. I mean some of those girls have so many muscles that they look like men.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
LOL!!

Im not much of a fan of the female athlete body type. I mean some of those girls have so many muscles that they look like men.

And they're 14, that's just wrong! Yes, I'm a Dad.

new topics

top topics

join