It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Nature's hidden prime number code

page: 2
18
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
...nine is the 'last number' -- ten is one and zero.




posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron
 


Fractal geometry controls more than just the physical. I believe that you would find fractal functions present in the study of even human behaviors. Of course, it would be very difficult to prove this, but I have made mention in times past about this, with some specific examples.

I believe this knowledge has been worked into a science, and is what is in use to predict and control the masses. I recently stumbled on a story about "The Nine Unknowns", and a book which contained the knowledge of mass control. This is that type of knowledge.

Of course, I don't claim to have such knowledge. But I believe I am aware that it exists. And that is the first step.


ETA: I will be damned if great minds don't think alike.
Google Search "Fractal Geometry Human Behavior"
edit on 28-7-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk

Also, the movie Pi is kind of about how the world is made up of mathematical equations. If you haven't seen it, I highly suggest it. It will really change how you see things.



the last time an ats member recommended a movie it was the cube. since then i have been attempting to make a time machine to get back the 1 hr and 30 torturous mins i wasted watching it.



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

Originally posted by iNkGeEk

Also, the movie Pi is kind of about how the world is made up of mathematical equations. If you haven't seen it, I highly suggest it. It will really change how you see things.



the last time an ats member recommended a movie it was the cube. since then i have been attempting to make a time machine to get back the 1 hr and 30 torturous mins i wasted watching it.


trust me, you wont need it after this one, it's brilliant =)


edit on 28/7/11 by mzungu because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkitekchur
...nine is the 'last number' -- ten is one and zero.



Arkitekchur,

Brief yet true but you wont find much support since people are well primed in thinking in units of ten and they like their zeros.
edit on 29/09 by Juran because: text



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
In reality, the evidence for design can be easily demonstrated by the information contained within the DNA of the cicada. It can also be shown by examining the irreducibly complex sequence of information contained within every living creature, the laws that govern nature and the overall benefit this programming provides for the entire circle of life. Our reality is programmed and there is no way to get around this fact. We are the products of engineering, consciousness and information embedded into our essence. The oak tree is enfolded into the acorn (its essence), just as the cicada's instinct to cycle by primes is enfolded into its essence before it is unfolded into the initial larva.

Go back and reread the statement made by the BBC above and realize that evolution is pure bias against a designer. Bias blinds and adds a random variable to an otherwise perfect equation.

"Evolutionary Tactic"???? A tactic is a plan based on consciousness. To be tactical, mathematics must be used to gain advantage by planning and choice. Without consciousness, there is no choice.


Well evolution is also fueled by consciousness.

Evolution is the process but it could have been designed...



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


(A take on Romans 1:20)

For from the World's creation the invisible attributes are perceived, being understood in the heart and mind of the articles made, both eternal power and divinity, so as to render each and every inexcusable.



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Read this article in the BBC Focus science and tech mag. Theres a lot of interesting information in there, and some strange links between the reasons for the shape of geological features, to the reasons for the placement of cells, the shape of honey comb...

I suspect that Douglas Adams was closer to the truth than he realised , when he penned Dirk Gentley's Holistic Detective Agency, and Dirks catchphrase, his feverant belief in the "Fundamental interconnectedness of all things".



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
There is an ancient Zen Koah that asks the question, "What is the sound of one hand clapping?" Stop for a second and try to answer the question for yourself. Link (4th Paragraph)


Originally posted by TrueBrit
Read this article in the BBC Focus science and tech mag. Theres a lot of interesting information in there, and some strange links between the reasons for the shape of geological features, to the reasons for the placement of cells, the shape of honey comb...

I suspect that Douglas Adams was closer to the truth than he realised , when he penned Dirk Gentley's Holistic Detective Agency, and Dirks catchphrase, his feverant belief in the "Fundamental interconnectedness of all things".



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juran

Originally posted by Arkitekchur
...nine is the 'last number' -- ten is one and zero.



Arkitekchur,

Brief yet true but you wont find much support since people are well primed in thinking in units of ten and they like their zeros.
edit on 29/09 by Juran because: text


there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't =P



posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkitekchur
...nine is the 'last number' -- ten is one and zero.


Only in base 10. Because of the Indian positioning system of representing numbers. Some civilizations used different bases like 20 or 36.



new topics

top topics



 
18
<< 1   >>

log in

join