It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funniest Crop Circle ever

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

S&F from me for humor factor. With all the seriousness in the world with financial upheaval, we need a laugh every once in a while to keep us from going completely nuts! Good Job.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Just when you thought that you have seen everything..........................

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Bwahahahaha!!! I'll have some of what...he is having...?

Thanks for the smile... after hearing and reading all day about impending-economic-crashes en hidden-asteroid-crashes and the-human-race-is-about-to-crash, I enjoyed your fun thread.

All repeat after me now... "My Mind Is Glowing..."

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
This should be sufficient proof that crop cirlces are man-made, admittedly it's not as intricate as some of the other crop circles, but it just shows what people with planks are capable of

I can't face-palm hard enough for people that believe advanced beings are trying to message us by leaving patterns in corn fields!
edit on 28-7-2011 by Jimbowsk because: Apparently lost the ability to types letters in the correct order...

You should watch this, Wiltshire, it begins with and goes into. You know, where this crop circle is from, and many recent others. 28 recent others, I believe

ANCIENT ALIENS--CROP CIRCLES

edit on 28-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Guys & Gals, this is just meant for laughs...nothing more. How often do you see a picture of an ET smoking a pipe?!?!?! Laugh a little...

So, just because western human culture at this point in human history correlates the image of someone smoking a pipe with the stoner, marijuana smoking concept in mind... means that if an Alien race drew an image of themselves using the same tool to inhale a burnt substance, to say... achieve an expanded level of perception of reality.....we should see it as something humorous they're trying to express?

I view the majority of snickering, know-it-all, tongue-in-cheek responses on this thread so far, as akin to chimpanzees bearing their teeth in nervous / humorous reaction - conditioned instinctive behavioral reactions when shown certain imagery they've been TAUGHT to react to..

The 'stoner hippy' idea has only been around for, say... 30-40 years....

Meanwhile Native Americans had been doing the same exact thing with tobacco used during peace-pipe sessions of peace-meeting ceremonies between tribes for thousands of years.

Other tribes have smoked other types of substances( ie: '___' containing plants, opiates, etc) that caused severely mind-altering levels of expanded consciousness for millennial.
Some people even claim to have direct, deep, communicative contact with extra-dimensional beings during Ayahuasca or '___' experiences

Yet, at this point in time, because of popular culture's correlation of a 'pipe' with "silly slacker psychedelic goofiness"... you see the image and just like Pavlov's dog - you get a knee jerk reaction to the image and without much thought, if any, quickly derive a simple unoriginal reaction like "oh' it's a 'fake' - it's trying to be like a the 'stoner' idea we all know"

Automaton reactions abound, people - doesn't require much thought before you blow this one off as 'fake' or 'hoax' huh?

Consider the possibility that it is another species of intelligent life creating the majority of these glyphs in crop fields....

Occam's Razor is limiting in the fact that it is based upon only the data that humanity has accumulated thus far in it's existence -rather the data that the majority public is privy to - minus all Top Secret info held back by certain agencies.

Therefor in situations like this, we can simply wave it off under surface opinion and hearsay, possibly missing some of the most important information humankind is offered...

OR

We can use extrapolative thinking and logic which points toward the very possibility that these are images made from non-human hands using vastly advanced technology, AND / OR made by human hands using vastly advanced black-level, non-publicized technology.

Either way - we have zero knowledge of how an Alien culture views using consciousness-expanding chemicals.
IMO, they would not view it in the exact same way as our mainstream culture at large views the psychedelic-drug-use culture ... as 'trippy' or 'stoner'... to me that's just banal. To them, and their supposed godlike levels of technology, they could very well have fully explored, perfected and made direct use of the biochemical / consciousness connection and use these chemicals the majority of the time. '___' is after all, a substance that is produced by the pineal gland in the center of the human brain.

but wait, no.. it's just some hippies smokin pot in a field with boards that all somehow got organized enough to pull this thing off in the middle of the night in an hour or so leaving no trace, and

P.S. it's not photo-shopped.. the 'blur lines' in the circles are there in every different angled image of it, all in the same direction, imo they're caused by the swirling direction that the plants are layed down in - there are multiple aerial views of it, and more on the way.. people are on the ground reporting from there as we speak - ...

-

edit on 7/28/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
hi dont no if this is the same crop circle in its early stages but it was on here the other day,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

maby a practice for the guys who made the pipe one the head is more elongated and theres a small other circle in the corner.
edit on 28-7-2011 by haven123 because: no reason

edit on 28-7-2011 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Just being logical here. At this time, we have no supporting evidence to prove it is anything more than a few gentleman with planks who made this. Until then, it brings a bit of a chuckle and entertainment from the everyday things we all see.

Its not uncommon for hoaxed crop circles to show up...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

Do Aliens smoke weed? Or do they smoke AstroTurf?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Who say's they're are trying to communicate with us? possibly they are communicating with other Aliens? OR maybe they are the alien version of grafiti artists and they like to "Tag" our corn fields?

perhaps the photo in the Op was merely a movie rating for the Movie "Paul"

Paul was a stoner alien.

i want one.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Clearly it is frop and the Greys are signaling us that it is almost time for X-Day and that they are true Sub-Genii instead of just pinks.

Incidentally, Clif High (webbot guy) posted an article on this recently and mentions the 28 day angle as well.

www.halfpasthuman.com...

Clearly that is an alien with a whole lot of slack. Praise Bob!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
Photoshop

so wait, we're saying crop circles normally are not hoaxes, any funny crop circles are hoaxes because real crop circles are made by aliens?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Consider the possibility that it is another species of intelligent life creating the majority of these glyphs in crop fields....

It is? when was proof established that it is? I not only have never seen a shred of compelling evidence aliens are makign these, I have seen umpteen people confess to making them. I know, its all a cover up! Because if I were in charge of earth, I'd totally expend all our resources on an enormous fleet so I can travel halfway across the galaxy to another populated world and ruin some farmer's crops for a decade while never making actual, productive contact.

I'm sorry, I just can't buy any of it. This photo may be a real crop circle made by some joker or it may be a photo shopped image by an armchair joker -either way, i see zero reason to believe any crop circle ever was made by an outside force.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by prevenge

Just being logical here. At this time, we have no supporting evidence to prove it is anything more than a few gentleman with planks who made this. Until then, it brings a bit of a chuckle and entertainment from the everyday things we all see.

Its not uncommon for hoaxed crop circles to show up...

is she in Alaska, looking at Russia?

could you give the google earth coordinates.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I totally want a hit of that s**t!!! =P

That's hilarious! Thanks for the share!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgreco

Originally posted by prevenge

It is? when was proof established that it is? I not only have never seen a shred of compelling evidence aliens are makign these, I have seen umpteen people confess to making them. I know, its all a cover up! Because if I were in charge of earth, I'd totally expend all our resources on an enormous fleet so I can travel halfway across the galaxy to another populated world and ruin some farmer's crops for a decade while never making actual, productive contact.

I'm sorry, I just can't buy any of it. This photo may be a real crop circle made by some joker or it may be a photo shopped image by an armchair joker -either way, i see zero reason to believe any crop circle ever was made by an outside force.

I said consider the possibility and you answered "it is?"...
I am not arguing 'for' or against the "aliens make them" argument...

i am merely not making any specific decision... and considering all possibilities.
what if these designs were simple designs for parts in a 'free energy' machine?
just imagine.. i'm not saying they are... but if they are... don't you think the people who didn't want people having free energy would try to push the viewpoint that they were done by people with boards? or hire people to make them also to confuse people?

...i would do that... if i didn't want people having free energy....

just ... not coming to convicted "beliefs" about this type of thing man... and looking at all sides. we know like .00001% about reality.. the more we learn - the more we realize we don't know. we're not know-it-alls.. and pretending to be so.. is such face-palm-worthy...

-

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well now we have legitimate proof that crop circles can NOT be faked!

Just wait for the electro magnetic ratings from the deformed grass stalks that arent broken, but only bent!!

S+F for the excellent light hearted post!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Savorrow

Just wait for the electro magnetic ratings from the deformed grass stalks that arent broken, but only bent!!

Magnetron rollers can account for the heated stalks and electronic device failure - proven 10 years ago. And that was just done by inexperienced amateurs. The people making these are very smart with a lot of ingenuity, far more so than the people who think humans can't be making them.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I get it, he's smoking the peace-pipe so they come in peace!
edit on 30-7-2011 by RealJap because: typo

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

seems like the wrong kind of plant in that felid for a crop circle, but i doubt theres any big massive felids of that "crop". i dont know if there ever were big feilds of weed, would circles appear

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join