It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funniest Crop Circle ever

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by raceway40

So this one needs a thread..seriously?
Waste of space.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
reply to post by raceway40

So this one needs a thread..seriously?
Waste of space.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I call Hoax. Its definitely Photoshop.

You can see some smudging in the circles. Look at it carefully.
edit on 28-7-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

Bad PS work:
imageshack.us...

edit on 28-7-2011 by radkrish because: photo

edit on 28-7-2011 by radkrish because: photo add

Whaha this truly is the worst fail fail, The smudges you can see are not made by PS, if you would make this circle in a circular motion then you would come to these lines and on 1 side push it down, when your circle motion continues, you will have a straight piece in that line (exactly like on the photo), and further more you would have crossed the line again and pushthe rest upwards, exactly like is done in this Cropcircle..

By the way @ cropcircle connecter there are 3 or more photo's from different angles..

I dont believe this to be Alien made or anything, tis clearly is a real circle only man made imo..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Very funny - one of my favorites from this year - not because of any elegant beauty, just because it's the first crop circle to ever make me laugh out loud. Made by hoaxers or not, it's just funny - really pleasing in a humorous tone we can all admire. Photoshop it isn't, it really exists, god knows whether aliens or people made it - not bothered though...If someone paypals me 50 quid, I'll go there in person and get some video footage, from within that pipe

Speaks loudly to me - I like crop circles, I smoke weed.... hahaha!

Earlier this month a crop circle appeared with the logo of a heavy metal band...so maybe there are some fake viral circles going on.
edit on 28-7-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
Now finally one I understand. They are here for our stash.

Kind of makes me think I also know why the Government don`t want us knowing them.

ROFLMAO!!

Thats the ET's way of saying : LEGALIZE IT!

haha oh man I needed a good laugh, who ever made that crop circle must have been stoned out of his mind.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
OK... Tell you what...
That is not a pipe the ET is smoking. The ET is blowing a kind of ancient trumpet...

28 Circles = 28 days

So it means...

28 days before the ET blows the trumpet!!!

Another view of the crop circle

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
lol
the only thing funnier than the crop circle is the people yelling fotoshop rofl
really?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This should be sufficient proof that crop cirlces are man-made, admittedly it's not as intricate as some of the other crop circles, but it just shows what people with planks are capable of

I can't face-palm hard enough for people that believe advanced beings are trying to message us by leaving patterns in corn fields!
edit on 28-7-2011 by Jimbowsk because: Apparently lost the ability to types letters in the correct order...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bauwser

I call Hoax. Its definitely Photoshop.

You can see some smudging in the circles. Look at it carefully.

Bad PS work:
imageshack.us...

edit on 28-7-2011 by radkrish because: photo

edit on 28-7-2011 by radkrish because: photo add

Whaha this truly is the worst fail fail, The smudges you can see are not made by PS, if you would make this circle in a circular motion then you would come to these lines and on 1 side push it down, when your circle motion continues, you will have a straight piece in that line (exactly like on the photo), and further more you would have crossed the line again and pushthe rest upwards, exactly like is done in this Cropcircle....

Exactly!

The only "fail" are the people who think those gray "smudges" somehow prove it's a photoshop job. In reality, those gray lines being curved are evidence that it is NOT a photoshop job, because of the reasons you mentioned....

...or at least it shows that a photoshopper paid very close attention to detail, because those tractor lies SHOULD be there and they SHOULD be curved like that.
edit on 7/28/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Lol! This definetly brings a laugh.

At looking at it briefly I think the crop circles didn't start out as "crop circles" in the 70s. They were just simply alien landings in fields, there have been the same type of circles engraved in the desert sand in northern New Mexico around the same era. The circles were 100 ft. in diameter. Some people witnessed the craft and said it looked as big as a football field. They did see two aliens on the craft. Eventually, crop circles would become the most exploited aspect of UFOlogy in the world, exploited all by the work of humans of course. Since the very first crop circles of the 70s when people were seeing strange lights the hoaxers were already being caught perfecting their techniques.

edit on 28-7-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

It could have been made by this guy...

To promote and try and sell those...

www.zazzle.ca...

I definitely spend too much time on conspiracy sites...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Well, he ain't getting mine. I've only got a joint's worth left...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Im not much of a believer in all crop circles. There are some anomalies in certain circles that interest me, but this time one actually made me spit out my drink!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/349f5e78dcb8.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like this is a case for Sherlock Holmes....

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

wow...it looks like someone from my neighborhood...lmao

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Nicely done

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I tried telling them five years ago about this. The aliens have been spreading the herb through all societies of the world so people wont fight them when they reveal themselves. It was all a special ops. Now finally we have proof. And all you debunkers now laugh on the other side of your faces because this is not photoshopped. There are plenty of witnesses who watched it being constructed, but I've forgotten where the link is.

If you notice there are 28 orbs around this stoned alien's head. This signifies the 2/8/11 (they do english dating you see). It all points to that date. That is when they will disclose!!!

They told me this through chanelling 5 years ago, man! I was forced to inhale, I did not do it willingly, and it changed my dna.

God help us all now that the truth is revealed through this blatant symbol. How am I expected to sleep now?
edit on 28-7-2011 by Revolution9 because: because they made me do it cuz I said too much before!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I saw this a couple days ago and wondered how long it would be before it appeared here! Yes it is indeed a hoot, but what if it was real and we are to busy laughing to get it might be saying "We come in peace!" Their way of saying pass the peace pipe... or maybe they thought a actual visual we could understand without to much complexity, since their geometrics and what they may possibly mean seem to sail right over our heads! Lol like Alien Crop Circles for dummies 101.

lol Just trying to keep a open mind as one never knows!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
haha great photoshop pic lol that made my morning..good way to start the day

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Throw in my favourite crop circle

Not so much done by aliens more by Alan

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
This should be sufficient proof that crop cirlces are man-made, admittedly it's not as intricate as some of the other crop circles, but it just shows what people with planks are capable of

This only proves this particular crop circle is man made, in my opinion. Some other anomalies found around crop circles (higher radiation levels, emf, stretched nodes, UFO sightings) make me think not all are hoaxes. Another odd phenomenon are the 'ghost crop circles'. Once the crop circle is cut down and the following year when the crops grow back they still show the crop circle design. Here are a couple examples...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8e56ff0281b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53de367c6bce.jpg[/atsimg]

I can't face-palm hard enough for people that believe advanced beings are trying to message us by leaving patterns in corn fields!

I see what you mean. It may be they are communicating through ancient geometry or some kind of number system we cant easily comprehend like the fibonacci sequence. Just an idea. Man made or ET made, they are still interesting....thx for your post

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
haha great photoshop pic lol that made my morning..good way to start the day

Why does everyone think this is photoshopped?? Heres another pic at a different angle for those who were too lazy to click the link...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a17dd7a4da42.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join