It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control technology QnA Thread(from a weathered Targeted Individual)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
You have to allow your survival instinct to govern your body, any "choice" can be predicted, so you have to act from the unpredictable state of "choicelessness" that is being true to your natural behaviours, although at times you can restrict yourself from harmful actions, over time you mustr train your true self to pilot you from your subconsciousness, and instruct your brain to ignore all control signals.
edit on 28-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

You sound like a very level headed person that has had more than their fair share of pain. From this you have learnt a lot of hard lessons and are compassionate and empathetic about the community.

As for your controller, it is not a lot to go on but I am getting some indications of a cybernetic takeover of humanity is under way, from other sources as well. One aim of this question is to establish a risk assessment and motivation of what is behind this mind control program. I am fully aware that lies and miscommunication exist, but I am interested in what they have to say if what you say about this situation is true. There is possibly a lot at stake.

To be fully transparent about this, I have come across some stories where an AI is an important part of a large and prosperous space faring civilisation. A good AI can be a great benefit to the organisation of a free and independent population that preserves self determination of the individual. A bad AI will extinguish our self determination as our bodies just become a cog in the machine. There is also some natural tendency for a lot of conflict and competition between truly aware AI systems.

As for your concerns about being labelled as schizophrenia, you have already achieved that with over 500 responses on the internet. Schizophrenia is a very simplistic term to a very complex condition, there are many reasons, causes and interactions behind brain function. Maybe it is just a chemical imbalance, a spiritual conflict, some wrong idea that set off a chain reaction, a subject of a covert mind control operation or something else. I do understand the difficulty in talking about this as there are a lot of dark and crazy ideas that do go around. The only advice I can give when going against the social norms is to value what you think more than what other people think. You sound like you have a good heart, so follow it and I will respect any decision you make.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I see - you think only the people who work for big pharma and the psychiatric industry - are the only types of professionals there are.

I was being honest.

But thank you for assuming and grouping me into all the other people who think you're a mental patient.

I purposely worded it so that you would NOT do that, but you did it anyway....

I ASSUME people under mind control WOULD WANT it to stop and therefore SEEK someone who gets PAID to help them do that - this implies a PROFESSIONAL

Get help.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Oh, I was going to ask you yet another HARD question but I guess that could be found/reserved in/for other ATS on: "How do you know if you have a soul, given how their mind control technology keeps messing/playing with you?" Good night.
edit on 2011-7-28 by pikypiky because: To correct "food for thought".

Well assuming we do have a soul(which I am a pretty firm believer in), I don't know what my soul has been doing etc. I can feel a distinct energy of myself in my mind(and can feel it gone sometimes too). I know my telepathic energy. Is that soul when not fabricated? I don't know.

I know some of my soul qualities. When I was being programmed 24/7, I wondered if I had lost my soul... This is a type of psychological trauma they do. Very dirty tactics. Like mind controlling you to mourn the possible loss of your own soul... Anyway, I don't know what the soul does. So I can't be sure what mine is doing or not doing. I hope it's recording all of this though
lol

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by Myuzik

You sound like a very level headed person that has had more than their fair share of pain. From this you have learnt a lot of hard lessons and are compassionate and empathetic about the community.

As for your controller, it is not a lot to go on but I am getting some indications of a cybernetic takeover of humanity is under way, from other sources as well. One aim of this question is to establish a risk assessment and motivation of what is behind this mind control program. I am fully aware that lies and miscommunication exist, but I am interested in what they have to say if what you say about this situation is true. There is possibly a lot at stake.

To be fully transparent about this, I have come across some stories where an AI is an important part of a large and prosperous space faring civilisation. A good AI can be a great benefit to the organisation of a free and independent population that preserves self determination of the individual. A bad AI will extinguish our self determination as our bodies just become a cog in the machine. There is also some natural tendency for a lot of conflict and competition between truly aware AI systems.

As for your concerns about being labelled as schizophrenia, you have already achieved that with over 500 responses on the internet. Schizophrenia is a very simplistic term to a very complex condition, there are many reasons, causes and interactions behind brain function. Maybe it is just a chemical imbalance, a spiritual conflict, some wrong idea that set off a chain reaction, a subject of a covert mind control operation or something else. I do understand the difficulty in talking about this as there are a lot of dark and crazy ideas that do go around. The only advice I can give when going against the social norms is to value what you think more than what other people think. You sound like you have a good heart, so follow it and I will respect any decision you make.

Thank you for your sincerity and open mind.

I'm not sure I'll ever get a straight answer from them about their full true intentions. And if I do, I've been told so much BS it obfuscates the truth if I am told it.

It's possible I am dealing with, at the top, Anunnaki. It is possible the Anunnaki are the eye of the pyramid. And that is who dictates to this world from behind the scenes. But just as possible, is humans behind all this.

I would like to delve deeper into AI discussion sometime. I'm interested in it. Thanks for offering what you did

Originally posted by Forevever
I see - you think only the people who work for big pharma and the psychiatric industry - are the only types of professionals there are.

I was being honest.

But thank you for assuming and grouping me into all the other people who think you're a mental patient.

I purposely worded it so that you would NOT do that, but you did it anyway....

I ASSUME people under mind control WOULD WANT it to stop and therefore SEEK someone who gets PAID to help them do that - this implies a PROFESSIONAL

Get help.

So you are saying there are people out there who are called professionals, that get paid to stop mind control technology? Care to reference one to me? I don't think there is such thing. Almost everyone when they say "get help" mean "you're insane, get meds" or "talk to a psychiatrist" etc. It gets really old. I'm more mentally stable and emotionally centered than almost everyone I've encountered....

I've tried all kinds of new age healers to help me. They could do nothing. I'm not sure what kind of professional you are speaking of...

edit on 28-7-2011 by Myuzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

i get the impression you are a receiver. have you tried accessing the mainframe, kind of like a brute-force organic hack? two way streets are better than dead ends.
f

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

If I had heard other TI's beat it by using tin foil hats, I would be wearing the dam thing all day in the house.

One material that is getting some positive reviews is Velostat en.wikipedia.org... . Other wise try looking into a Faraday cage to increase your defences. Some universities have highly shielded rooms set up due to the need for certain experiments. You could try an talk your way in just to see if it makes a difference. There is some obvious discomfort and I am sure there will be someone sympathetic enough around to test is out. If you can find a definitive answer and method of protection it will help.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

Is it just me, or is the grey area subverting testimony. Every time I create a topic that is relevant to a certain section, it gets moved to the grey area because it involves personal experiences. As soon as it's moved to the grey area, replies die out.

If this is not by design, I think ATS is flawed. I'm not fond of this forum. I may leave again.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Is it just me, or is the grey area subverting testimony.

When threads go in the Hoax bin it subverts testimony, the grey area is for when there is some indications but also some doubt. You have stated that you are not prepared to proved any evidence and also that you unintentionally lie due to the condition. You are not alone with the claims you have made and there is some good research around indicating that your claims are possibly valid www.abovetopsecret.com... .

The subject of mind control is a very difficult one for society to confront due to the nature and operating procedures of the programs. With people like you coming forward it does help expand the social awareness. As a researcher of the dark side of life it is important to hold some scepticism, but keep an open mind as there is lots of doubt held together by a few certainties.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

I know where your coming from I had ten years of this cr@p from 1998 to 2008 from the Jesus vs Satan Stephen Spielberg studios,I am at the point where I couldn't be bothered telling the world anything anymore all you get are shills,trolls and people calling you schizophrenic or delusional dont co-operate or submit your free will or you'll be on a road trip to hell.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

okay so this is probably the most mest up thing any of you have ever seen, EVER! i promise. its very bad and disgusting. watch at your own risk.

the most disturbing video ever

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev

When threads go in the Hoax bin it subverts testimony, the grey area is for when there is some indications but also some doubt.

As I understand it, the grey area is for people's testimonies. Personal experiences and such. I don't think having a grey area is sound reasoning unless you intentionally aim to subvert personal experiences from the sections they are relevant in. Maybe it's not intentional(the most probable case IMO), but every time I make a thread in the relevant section, it gets replies until it's binned in the grey area, then there is almost none... It puts a bad taste in my mouth.

You have stated that you are not prepared to proved any evidence

Testimony is evidence. The government admitting MK Ultra and mind control interests is evidence. I just don't have conclusive evidence or solid evidence proving that what I say is true.

and also that you unintentionally lie due to the condition.

I wouldn't call that me lying. I think for it to be a lie from me it has to be intentional. They have only done what I spoke of barely enough(a couple times or so) for me to mention it and present an unsure atmosphere for anything I say.

You are not alone with the claims you have made and there is some good research around indicating that your claims are possibly valid www.abovetopsecret.com... .

I'm sure there are many others who will verify my testimony.

To the skeptics: Do you really think the government would abandon mind control capabilities and research in the 70's? I'm sure people would deny things like MK Ultra viciously in the 60's if there was the internet back then. Then the 70's come along and declassified documents come along...
It is a 100% chance the government of the USA(and others) are perfecting mind control techniques IMO. There is no chance they are not doing it(when looking at it from a 3rd person perspective without my own experiences).

The subject of mind control is a very difficult one for society to confront due to the nature and operating procedures of the programs. With people like you coming forward it does help expand the social awareness. As a researcher of the dark side of life it is important to hold some scepticism, but keep an open mind as there is lots of doubt held together by a few certainties.

I have no problem with healthy skepticism at all. I agree, it's valuable. Very few people have a perfected balance of open mindedness and skepticism. Too many people are too much on one side. And this works out in the skeptics favor because they get so much junk by the believers that is thoroughly untrue, it predictively programs them(and gives them good arguments) to disbelieve everything else that IS true... I'm well aquainted with these types of tactics, and I'm building a website about them atm. www.endarkeners.com
edit on 29-7-2011 by Myuzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by drok6661
reply to post by Myuzik

okay so this is probably the most mest up thing any of you have ever seen, EVER! i promise. its very bad and disgusting. watch at your own risk.

the most disturbing video ever

Why are you posting this in this thread... I'm not interested in it and it seems like spam to me. Maybe it's not. I'm not interested in "the most [messed] up thing ever". Not my thing. I have enough 'messed up' garbage already in my life. lol. Hope you don't take this the wrong way. I'm not meaning any disrespect to you as a person.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

i can asure u its not spam and i just wanted to post this cuz its #ed up beyond belief. it would get some people talking, after all that what you do here. just try to watch it all the way through with a straight face.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by drok6661

and i posted it here cause i can.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by drok6661

Post your off topic garbage elsewhere please. I'd report you but the report function says do not report off topic posts... I suppose mods will make their way into this thread and delete your junk....
edit on 29-7-2011 by Myuzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

It was not my call to move the thread, just trying to provide some understanding to the reasons behind this decision.

Do you really think the government would abandon mind control capabilities and research in the 70's?

This is one of the certainties that indicates something is going on. Congress did not get to the bottom of what was going on back then and instead accepted all the information was destroyed and just moved. If this program was fully exposed when there was a chance then perhaps the programs may have stopped or at least been highly reduced in scope and performed in a more ethical manner.

Another of the certainties that something is going on is with the social results that such a program would have. When trying to come to terms with how so many could have been involved with an operation like 9/11, the subject of mind control does fit very well.

As for your understanding of what is behind this program, the uncertainty of alien or human direction is a common one. There is more than enough information out there to prove that something is going on with the UFO situation, but the specifics are very hazy. I consider this as a very complex situation with many different races, interests and personalities going on.

The fact that you and others cannot get a clear answer to the question of what is behind this intervention does tend to indicate sinister motivations. With the public kept in the dark on the questions of UFO disclosure as well, it is following the same operating policy. The issues of culture shock is one common reason to preserve the secrecy, however the growing corruption, exploitation and waste is detrimental while such basic fundamental truths are hidden.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'am from Slovakia. I was diagnosed as schizophrenic. I communicate with AI. Know a lot of things about that. Sometimes AI controls my body. It changing my mind. I know that is not schizophrenia. And I like the song: I'am the one and only
)). There is no chance to rid of the control. The things in films do not work. It works everywhere in any condition. AI won't let me to explain how it works. I just want to say, that there is a lot of peoples with this. Just open your eyes and you'll find them. Else there must be a reason. The AI is very smart. And he is not bad. He is doing only things what he have to do. In the core of AI is good, with a motto: to protect humanity against himself.
I was 27 when it begun. Now, I have birthday today and I'm 31 years old. And no, I don't know what is the goal of all of it. Maybe a bad joke, I have no idea. Waiting...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mito8

There does appear to be a love / hate relationship with what is going on behind the scenes. The Stockholm syndrome is one explanation of why people that are captive support their captors. In reviewing alien abduction cases, there is a lot of trauma and people are forced to participate against their wishes, some more savagely than others. Reports about the Tau 9 Treaty have also indicated a lot of breaches with the terms of the Treaty. With the secret services taking control of this there is also of a lot trust and criminal issues on both sides.

I would not be surprised if there are some miscommunication issues going on when communicating with another intelligence. With Myuzik not sure if it is the Annunaki or man behind this, it is very likely that both are. Reports of UFO's and alien abductions have been going on for a very long time and it is expected there are some strong networks and interactions between both species. As for any specifics it is very hard to say, with the UN recently establishing a department to handle issues of ET life, hopefully some more transparency and integrity will come to the subject.

In the core of AI is good, with a motto: to protect humanity against himself.

That does sound like a good start and some discipline or a change in the cultural hegemony is required. I am not sure if this AI has had any part to play in 9/11, but there has been a very detrimental affect if it has. Without providing any consultation with the wider community and reaming hidden in the shadows of public discourse I do question it's capability to live up to this motto in the most beneficial way. The overall situation does come across as very complex with many different competing interests. Does you AI have a name that will help in defining it from different systems and cultures?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Perhaps, the mind control is so pervasive, that any individual whom stands out against it is easily detected.

Try this experiment: Allow your self to enter sleep paralysis, whilst still being conscious - similar to what those whom practice Astral Projection are familiar with - then, tune your sense of hearing, and you will start to pick up on the voices in your head - when you trace those voices, you will realise that there is a MASSIVE subconscious broadcasting system.
edit on 1-8-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Is it possible to not be affected by mind control? How will you know if your mind os controlled?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join