It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control technology QnA Thread(from a weathered Targeted Individual)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hey all. Long story short I have experienced hundreds of days of almost every thought, action, emotion, etc done to me by mind control. A full programming of every single thing I said or did for some time period. This is controlled by an advanced AI. The source could be extraterrestrial(like they had me thinking for a few years), but given what I have read about MK Ultra, and other TI stories, I'd say above 90% chance that the mind control I experience is done by some group like the CIA or NSA, in some sub-sect involving the military industrial complex and/or intelligence circles of complete amoral nature..

If you had experienced what I have, you would know without a shadow of a doubt what has taken place(direct control of my mind). But that alone is not how I know I am dealing with mind control, and not some mental illness or anomaly of delusional nature. I have met an agent in person about my situation, what mentall illness does that? I have been shown black project or ET ships in broad daylight, and up close too(one up close). This AI controlling me will take control of my body, at this very second, if I ask it to. Schizophrenia doesn't take full control of your body when you ask it to as far as I know
At this point theorizing some mental illness tortures me in very planned manners(sometimes telling me it will happen), speaks to me about things I had never heard about, controls my body(when I ask, or sometimes when I do not ask), meets you agents, and a bunch more is more exotic than just saying it's a government mind control operation, which has obviously(to me anyway) reached extremely advanced levels. If you are new to the conspiracy world, MK Ultra was the government program starting the mind control madness they do nowadays. It has affected, in my projections, almost every facet, if not every facet of our society(minus things like jungle pygmies and they may have even done tests and stuff to them...).

I've been called insane like 500 times on the internet. I'm sure some undeveloped reality having human will tell me I'm insane in this thread. It is my hope this thread will not be full of me being called insane, and more about people posing questions about mind control, and judging if my answers make sense.

I do warn, as a current at-this-moment mind control subject, they at times play games with people through my words with predictive programming etc. They will serve my perception a specific way of understanding what I think I'm saying, and make me type something that has probabilities to be perceived in ways I totally didn't mean it. So be careful of their games through my words. Lately it has been pretty good, but I have not been free of their subversion, harassment, tortures, torment, and general lack of morals for quite some time. And every single time I try to explain it, they control me in ways.

So... Ask away. Any question related to mind control, and I will do my best to serve you with the best answer I can give.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

You sound tormented. Can you get better? Can you see something like a hypnotist and get your head cleared up? You should go off somewhere and read a good book. Why stay and let people play games with you? Try to trip you up? It is late and the people on at this hour are not always serious so I hope people give you a break.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I haven't seen any chemtrails lately (if you believe in them). . . maybe that's why it hasn't been dominating your life ?

maybe you are ARE crazy? (not saying you are)
some scary stuff out there, who knows!?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Religious Institutions have been using mind control for centuries. I"'m surprised the government took so long. My best advise is to move to an isolated 3rd world country.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

So be careful of their games through my words.

My apologies but this sounds like it translates into, "please let me troll you".

And if they take control when you try to talk about it, then all of your responses have to be immediately suspected as lies, including the entire OP.

In any case, I do think you might need professional help, regardless if what you say is true or not.

No question at this time.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
are you actively fighting the programing or has it beaten you down some?
im guessing your a younger man?

edit on 28-7-2011 by jplaysguitar because: spooks be watching

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Question:

Have you actually tried using a 'tin foil' helmet...
to try and stop any outside influence?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Myuzik

You sound tormented.

I have been tortured like a thousand times. I tried calculating how many times by rough estimation, and I may have missed large periods of time, but I estimated I think around like 670(around there) times I have been tortured. And this torture is so multidimensional in nature, I've been tortured in dozens of ways. It is like God is torturing you, and they convince people of that illusion at times it is so powerful.

Can you get better?

Well it depends on what you mean by better. They are able to mind control me to feel and do certain things. But as a person I am very sane, and almost always centered(unless controlled to not be). In my natural 'regular' modality of consciousness, even if I was tortured like 5 minutes ago, I'm not too emotionally affected by it. I have natural and/or synthetic barriers in my psyche that do not allow for emotional fractures from the mind control(as I see it at this moment). This is not to say I was not fractured in the past by trauma based mind control. I was.

I don't write about being tortured in some of the most dirty, cheap, horrible, and unjust ways to have people feel sorry for me or to play the victim card, or because I am emotionally unstable. It's to spread awareness of what is being done to some people by very powerful sources. When you are dealt with in the manner in which I am, a lot of things become more clear about the world. Such as how ruthless and dirty TPTB is. And how clueless and crude society is as well.

Can you see something like a hypnotist and get your head cleared up?

This is direct, in real time, control of my mind. They ARE hypnotists. The ones controlling me... lol. They threaten me if I see one, that they will take control of my body and say things that discredit me, or make me seem very crude. Their typical MO. Discredit discredit discredit(then torture).

So, no, I do not think a hypnotist could help me in this.

You should go off somewhere and read a good book.

They delete my memories when I read books, PM people, or watch youtube videos. I keep some of it. They restrict a lot of it.

Seems they found the answer to keep memories hidden. It's not to delete them, it is to restrict access to the memory in real time, which they do to me often.

I do get distinct moments of beautiful tranquility. I do get amazing things done to me. I have access to music technology that is out of this world. It's mind control used in a positive manner. The mind can be controlled in a multitude of ways, that enhances music. So it's not all bad. It might be ETs doing that to me, but very possible it's the same group doing the bad things...

I do wish I could still learn.... Everything I try to learn, they delete or restrict my memory, minus a small regiment. It's pretty lame. They don't want me growing more eloquent or knowledgable....

Why stay and let people play games with you? Try to trip you up? It is late and the people on at this hour are not always serious so I hope people give you a break.

Thank you. I can handle them
The mind control happens to me everywhere I go. Sometimes I am free of it lately. But there is ALWAYS that presence and potential there.

Something they spoke through me I found intelligent and an accurate thing to say:

Knowing what mind control is capable of, and experiencing it, are two very different things. Everyone's mind would be blown by mind control capabilities(in both negative and positive ways)... Even the designers of the mind control would have their minds blown by it...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

I would also use buckskin rubbers so you don't pass it onto any future offspring

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

This is direct, in real time, control of my mind. They ARE hypnotists. The ones controlling me... lol. They threaten me if I see one, that they will take control of my body and say things that discredit me, or make me seem very crude.

Do you have a chip or something?
I just wonder how they can get to you? A bell rings and then you think certain things.
Interesting about the good music. Years ago a program on infomercials was something called SUPERLEARNING. It sort of vanished from the scene but it had people study with Bach in the background and they remembered all of it much better. Supposedly people could learn languages, everything much faster. You might speak another language and not know you can. Possible?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lurker007
I haven't seen any chemtrails lately (if you believe in them). . . maybe that's why it hasn't been dominating your life ?

I strongly suspect not. They have controlled my body, and spoke to me telepathically while I was far underneath the earth in a cave, as well as in a plane. MK Ultra seems to be, that they wanted substances to control the mind. While this does have many practical applications... I believe they found that technology is far superior to substances for controlling the mind.

But I do not doubt that they would use substances on the masses to control their minds at all.

Originally posted by Bullcookies
Religious Institutions have been using mind control for centuries. I"'m surprised the government took so long. My best advise is to move to an isolated 3rd world country.

Yes, mind control is vague, sorry. There are many forms of mind control. Subliminals, NLP, conditioning, substances, technological, and I'm sure more.

What I am talking about is advanced mind control, by technology, in controlling every aspect of the mind.

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by Myuzik

So be careful of their games through my words.

My apologies but this sounds like it translates into, "please let me troll you".

Apparently they may have been playing games, by having me say they play games sometimes. Better said, they control how I word things sometimes. They control my memories, my perception, the angle how I view what I'm saying etc. In the subjective holographic nature of language, they are able to word certain things to predictively program people.

And if they take control when you try to talk about it, then all of your responses have to be immediately suspected as lies, including the entire OP.

You clearly don't know how mind control works. They can't get me to lie against my will very easily, and I can always point it out the moment they stop the full control. Unless they just take control of my body and MAKE ME say it etc, the chances of lies being said through me about mind control are small. They can only convince me to do such things for the most part(lie). They have only taken control of my body, and typed a lie, like 1-3 times in years of posting about my situation in like a dozen forums in many thousands of posts. And I was able to point it out every time some time in the future...

In any case, I do think you might need professional help, regardless if what you say is true or not.
No question at this time.

This line gets old. Professional help you say? You mean the psychotic greed imprisoned big pharma industry? Or psychologists who are so indoctrinated they know jack about the real world? I would be called schizophrenic by this crowd of "professional" helpers. They would likely try to drug me. Not the kind of help I'm looking for.

I'm offering this thread to help others. That is my purpose here(and to enjoy myself).

By being aware of mind control possibilities, one limits what they can do with it. The more abitious they are, the more chance of catching it. Before I knew mind control was possible, I thought every thought I had was me. I was very wrong :|

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
are you actively fighting the programing or has it beaten you down some?

They can fully control how much fight I have in me. They can make you take it and like it(literally, but you KNOW you don't like it, but it fees like you do
)

After 100+ days of torture, every single day all day for that period, it did beat me down. It fractured me. But I'm far over that. I'm in spread awareness about this mode now. And live a generally happy life if you do not count the horrible tortures I go through, the constant character assassination, etc.

I actively try to foil their plans, and programming. With my own natural ability to affect my mind, it can defeat some things. Like when they program me to feel a certain way. They told me I rate very very high in ability to change my own programming. And I have exemplified this to myself, and them observing. But they do not often allow my sentient control over my consciousness typically when they mind control me. They freeze certain thing in my mind, negate other things, and carry out the exact thoughts etc they want me to have.

im guessing your a younger man?

Correct. I'm 27.

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Question:

Have you actually tried using a 'tin foil' helmet...
to try and stop any outside influence?

lol. No. But judging the tech works deep underneath the earth in a cave in a secluded area, I have no doubt tin foil will do nothing. If I had heard other TI's beat it by using tin foil hats, I would be wearing the dam thing all day in the house. I'm almost glad it doesn't work. lol.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Myuzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
You know the other day I was reading an article about Jard Loughner and he said the radio is talking to him, For some unknown reason I believe him. I dunno but I feel he was / is under some kind of mind control.

link to article

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I do know the social norm is to label this kind of discussion as schizophrenia and it is advised not to indulge in the fantasy. I have also been looking into MK Ultra and subsequent programs and have become very disturbed about some of the stories, techniques and implications. You do appear committed to this situation and with your willingness I currently have only one question to ask.

What do you want out of life?

However, I would like a response from you and a response from your controller.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev

What do you want out of life?

However, I would like a response from you and a response from your controller.

lol Interesting twist. They agree to answer but I have to say, I wouldn't trust a single word they say(update, I negated their/his answer).

Me:

I want to first and foremost influence this world in a positive way. Secondly, I want to enjoy myself. I want to meet people and make bonds that last a lifetime. Help others piece together the puzzle that is reality, while doing so myself at their help, or my own ponderings.

To be free of the subversive elements in my life. To not have to constantly be on guard about character assassination. To be able to make mistakes myself instead of being controlled to make them... To not have to worry about being tortured for speaking what I know about things 'they' do not want people to know about.

I want a partner to grow with, and help manifest with.

I would like a garden at some point, but I doubt that will happen

I want to be known(not famous, like ME being known, my true self). Have my true character and person known by at least some portion of people(above a few).

I want to help shatter dogmatic stereotypes. Awaken people from their slumbers. Teach young people values that are worthy(such as all beings are equal in terms of having a consciousness and right to be treated with respect).

I want to be able to work, and learn, without subversion. I want to work a job I love, and have passion about.

I want to see the system of putrid nature to be reformed/transformed into something that works for the people not controlling the people.

I would like to witness global first contact in this lifetime, but that's more a pipedream

I guess there is a difference between what I want, and what I reasonably could ask for given my situation... I guess in a nutshell I just want an enjoyable life, and have left this world better than I found in in areas I could change.

As for letting them speak through me. After letting them do it for some time period, I decided to not allow them direct access to this thread like that. To give you an idea, he said things like "wanting to ascend in the groups I am part of" "to not worry about money" etc things like that. I just don't like the predictive programming I detected by allowing them to speak through me. It has specific angles of NLP leading to people suspecting schizophrenia.

It was a great question to ask though.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

Why did they choose you? Can you prove to us you are subjected to advance AI controlling? sorry, but just because this is ATS does NOT mean you can just troll away..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
A thoughtful question just popped up for you: Are your self-aware enough to realize that you cannot be forced against your free will?

*Inserting humor here: [/end transmission]

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by Myuzik

Why did they choose you?

I don't know the answer to this question.

Can you prove to us you are subjected to advance AI controlling? sorry, but just because this is ATS does NOT mean you can just troll away..

I'm not trolling. If I could prove to you I'm dealing with an advanced AI, I wouldn't. I'm not looking to die right now... Proving things like I speak of, gets you killed. However speaking of it with not much but my own testimony, only attracts subversion and torture.

Originally posted by pikypiky
A thoughtful question just popped up for you: Are your self-aware enough to realize that you cannot be forced against your free will?

Free will is not a given in this universe. It's a luxury. People with guns can force people to do things against their own will, so can people with advanced technology

Sorry if I missed the joke. I didn't get it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myuzik

Free will is not a given in this universe. It's a luxury. People with guns can force people to do things against their own will, so can people with advanced technology

I see you have a sense of humor too with your smiley face sticking its tongue out at the readers.
Next curious question: How do you deal with your mind-control situation?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I see you have a sense of humor too with your smiley face sticking its tongue out at the readers.
Next curious question: How do you deal with your mind-control situation?

A lot of the time how I deal with it is controlled. But what I can affect, I just try to not ever be controlled by fear(a big method of theirs) for one thing. I try to remain optimistic about my life. I try to turn a horrible situation into something of value, by spreading awareness about such things. As odd as it sounds, if I gain tangible knowledge about black project technological capabilities by being tortured etc, I don't mind being tortured a little bit. But what they do goes off the deep end....

I don't mind "yihn yang intensified" as I used to call it if it's done classy(which I wouldn't rate what they have done to me classy atm). Although the dark days are very dark. I still can be happy in general. I know plenty of people who are way more affected by little pointless things, than I am affected by severe torture or something pretty big that's bad...

I feel my soul is gaining from all this too. I try to focus on the positives sometimes. If I focus solely on the positives, or the negatives, both are extreme and can lead to extreme feelings. But I am more emotionally inert than full of emotion at this point...

Hard to answer this question in full though...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

[...] I feel my soul is gaining from all this too. I try to focus on the positives sometimes. [...]

Hard to answer this question in full though...

Thank for your thoughts. At least you are still alive and still positive enough to share what you've went through thus far...

Oh, I was going to ask you yet another HARD question but I guess that could be found/reserved in/for other ATS on: "How do you know if you have a soul, given how their mind control technology keeps messing/playing with you?" Good night.
edit on 2011-7-28 by pikypiky because: To correct "food for thought".

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join