It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Reply to post by one4all

Arent implants usually on the inside of the body? And being that it supposedly stimulated your pineal gland....would the implant be in or on the brain? Did you perform surgery on yourself? How did you get it out?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

So in your mind, you think no one on earth has any abilities other than to work, pay taxes, have kids, and die? You dont think at all human beings have something special they can become?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Indigo children are just an elaborated scam created by Nancy Ann Tappe in the 70's till early 90's

Some mediocres books have been made around the subject but no scientifical studies proved the myth to take its roots in verifiable facts, to be honest,most of the time its a myth believed by parents with kids diagnosed having learning disabilities...
But the parents better believes their kids are special and having some sorts of super powers.
Most of the time, thoses parents avoid proper pediatric treatments, leavin the poor kid in his fantasy world.
the symptomatic is vague enough to be applied to almost anyone...

Lots of parents are getting scammed by the indigo children phenomenon,because its easy to make money by selling a whole line and service related to indigos to gullible parents.
The indigo children linked the concept to kids diagniosed with ADHD, so when parents deny the ADHD, they just say "oh but he is an indigo, how lucky we are"

So, continue believing you're special with super powers, you're just living into a fantasy world, you're like everyones here, you're just seeking attention and nothing more.

I know some peoples calling themselves Indigos and pretends having some supernatural abilities,and most of the times, they're just stuck in a lonely life, believing they're alone by choice because they believe they are superiors to other peoples, they think they deserve the right to be egoists and arrogants to others because they believe they are REAL indigos , but at the end, they are just depressed and pathetic

Living in a fantasy land can shield you from reality, but for how long ?
Im sorry for being a dream crusher, but you, indigos, dont really exist,you're born from a scam , your existence is only an accidental event, orchestrated by a pseudo-parapsychologist in need of money.

Im sorry for who believe they're indigos, but even Santa Claus is even more real than you.

Im sincerely sad for you , i mean it.
I hope one day you have a happy life as a real person, and escape your fantasy land.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousVan
Living in a fantasy land can shield you from reality, but for how long ?

For however long you want it to. For many people (most of the worlds population?), a fantasy land is their reality, and there is nothing wrong with that. That's part of the fun of this world... you can make your reality whatever you want it to be, and it doesn't matter what anyone else says. Someone is going to explain my reality to me? I think not.

If being Batman works for you, then be Batman.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

I doubt Anons and Lulz are indigos

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
3 am - Matchbox 20

Mind blowing yet?

edit on 3-8-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...

- It's in the Water -
- When woman and man unite and look into the abyse, we are looking into ourselves - Samuel

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Wow

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I am an indigo, i even renounced my faith of islam to follow this. If i am wrong, then i lost my family for nothing. I guess the Indigo idea transcends all religious barriers.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

haha

Warning your about to take up xxxx im here with you the whole way. x

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have to say that whilst searching the web, i have never come across someone who appears so clearly informed on what 2012 and enlightenment is all about. I loved the dot and cube description of understanding dimensions and how we must raise our awareness. i equally felt your calm in responding to those posts that were somewhat 'cynical' in their reception of what you were trying to communicate. I am slightly disturbed by the level of ad traffic surrounding the site, but hey I guess someone has to be making a buck out of all this. thanks for your posts and I'll be around to learn and offer my support if needed.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

It begs the question why someone like you is drawn to a site like this. You clearly have an opinion, which you are entitled to, but it is counter to what the thread is all about. If you have such a strong negative view on this, I would ask yourself why are you here? Do you really think you are contributing? Scared that some of this stuff might just be rattling your cage?? think on

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Diana

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Diana was murdered by male energy!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

Diana was murdered by male energy!!!!

Whoa whoa, I had nothing to do with it, friend.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Ill leave you with it... I need to go for a run in the sun
)

Peace and infinite love x

Jmac aka samuel

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
actually I was wrong! I take it all back

haha

This is what happens when you trust in me.

Trust in thyself

Ok back to the drawing board for another thread. sorry guys

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

People become special all the time. They write. They paint. They invent. They discover. They break athletic records. They volunteer their time to help others.

There is no need to make up fake stories such as this Indigo baloney. There is no need to make up fake stories about alien abductions. There are real things people can do to become special.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ayenda

Just because some people want to perpetuate a hoax such as this Indigo claim does not mean they are free to do so without a challenge. This is a public forum. Do you think you are contributing by wanting restrictions such as the Chinese government imposes on its citizens. Are you afraid to have opposing opinions posted. Are you asking for censorship?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Still nothing about 2012 in this thread. Anyone making any attempt to tie this into 2012?

About all that has happened is a lot of spamming with music videos.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join