It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSmith

Originally posted by one4all
Is this clearer,I was abducted at age seven and ,my life was forever changed,I was taken to the moon and spoke to lots of HUMANS,I was communicated to telepathically ,is that clear,not vague I hope.

For your information there is nowhere for an abductee to get grounded after events when you are so young,today with the internet you would find your fellow abductee brethren by about ten or eleven,thirty or forty years ago there was PRETTY MUCH NOWHERE FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON TO TURN,and we are all average,no frills,no bells,no whistles,just regular folk.

I mean really think about it for a second ,where do you think the average farmboy or girl would take an abduction story OTHER THAN THE WOODSHED for telling stories or the confessional booth to beg forgiveness,or the shrink.

This means that the vast majority of us have and will remain hidden for most of our lives,unless otherwise directed or requested.

But so what,Indigo children are our equals in every way,we are out of date,we are typical antiques.

Remember,it is the uninitiated who are being gifted our experiences,we dont need to share tem .

However,as hundreds of thousands of experiencers will tell you,we feel compelled to try to share our experiences with as manty people as possible.

Sure you did buddy. Sure you did.

"Hey, next time your on said space ship, maybe getting the anal probe, when the 'doc' is not looking just grab a tool and hold onto it. Bring it back, then maybe someone might believe your story." (This is almost a quote from a popular African American Scientist, Im sorry, forget his name).

This goes for ALL you people with these storys.

Simply put. No one with logic and a scientific mind can believe you (we just cant without proof). You see, we need evidence and until you proved this, its a great theory/story/imagination.
edit on 29-7-2011 by MrSmith because:
edit on 29-7-2011 by MrSmith because: credit

well that was pretty insulting bullocks, i have to say,i am not an abductee, but i believe in what most of these people say. I mean, iif i was gonna boast about something it certainly wouldnt be abducted by aliens it woudl probably be " my cousins tom cruise and i know lots of stuff about him. As for your comment about bringing backi an alien artifact during the abduction, how do you know, in fact how could you even concieve, the possibility that maybe these things could be made from a material that was impervious to human touch, ok your gonna say why would they do that, I dont know, but couldnt the possibility exist.
Give the abductees a break man, if this is genuine it sounds like a bloody nightmare. extra DIV

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

just because she misspelled or incorrectly place a few dots doesn't mean she isn't more intelligent than you. What is intelligence anyway? Is that something that the human race interprets as another human must have in order to be of your class, a higher class? so, if someone can't spell correctly then in your mind, that person is of a less class than you? oh ok, i didnt know that information but I sure do understand it. YEp, thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I meant literally met him physically not your twisted lean on "know".

I am not sugessting you personally are religous,i am straight out saying that god is imaginary and so is the feeling that you "know"him.

You are talking about a feeling,I am describing an experience.

Talking to an imaginary god through a real prayer is still an attempt to manifest an imaginary idea into a physical reality and sorry bud it just doesnt fly,so you see you really havent met ANYONE who has met god or who knows god because god is imaginary.

But you have met someone who has met other human races you have never met,and that is me.

We are not going anywhere,but where is god?In your imagination thats where,but we are right here in front of you as part of your physical reality.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
well that was pretty insulting bullocks, i have to say,i am not an abductee, but i believe in what most of these people say. I mean, iif i was gonna boast about something it certainly wouldnt be abducted by aliens it woudl probably be " my cousins tom cruise and i know lots of stuff about him. As for your comment about bringing backi an alien artifact during the abduction, how do you know, in fact how could you even concieve, the possibility that maybe these things could be made from a material that was impervious to human touch, ok your gonna say why would they do that, I dont know, but couldnt the possibility exist.
Give the abductees a break man, if this is genuine it sounds like a bloody nightmare.

Yes it is. Its supposed to be.

You see, in science, when you come up with extraordinary claims, you have to provide extraordinary evidence.

I suggest that if you can not provide this evidence, that you do not come forward with this claim because as I said, some of us simply CANT believe you. Its not personal. Its science.

Ive been on some pretty wicked hallucinogenic "experiments" if you know what I mean. Things that Ive seen, shouldn't have been there, in fact, couldn't have been there. The mind is a verry powerful tool.
edit on 29-7-2011 by MrSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Well we all know about people making claims of raptures. From the Millerites to the Campites there has been failure after failure. The claims of ascension have been going on for decades.

The claims that only special can tell what is going to happen is humorous to say the least. That has been the claim of religious folks for millennia.

I dont think we will ascend,we wil experience natural earth changes that will be global and destructive,of which all major gvernments are already aware as well as all major religons.

How would all governments and all major religions know this?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Ahhh--the old resort to the spelling and grammer defense---I get it,nice try,I am relaxing as I write and see no reason for formality.

Dont be so annaly retentive,cant you read the english language without a tour guide,or a dictionary or a thesauraus??

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Give the abductees a break man, if this is genuine it sounds like a bloody nightmare.

I have no problem at all believing there are genuine abductees.

Look what we do to our lower form species. We abduct them - - do experiments on them - - etc.

Sometimes release them back into the wild - - and sometimes not.

Humans really need to drop the ego - - - and look at themselves - - as to what might be "Out there".

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Yes there is a commonality amongst abductees that there is a global destructive event on the near horizon.

The claims of a global destructive event are in the posts of the fearmongers.

because abductees are ageing and there seems to be an apex to the abduction gradient of which I am a part

There are lots of people claiming to have been abducted. They are young and old and the only commonality to their stories is that the aliens look just like the ones in the movies at the time of their supposed abduction.

is simply a history book.

The bible is not a history book. Most of the major events of the bible are not reflected in the archaeological record.

But remember it was NOAH who wrote the history books because he was ALIVE to write them.

There is no evidence for Noah's flood.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The same way you should know this,the information is right there for you to glean,I dont know your age but before there was an internet we spent SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNTS OF TIME TRYING TO LEARN A MULTITUDE OF TOPICS,real time.

Our religons and governments kept information away from the masses for this simple reason,to keep us controlled.

The internet has allowed us unfetterd acess to reams of information ,a volume of which would have taken twenty lifetimes to accumulate for our anscestors,now google and the web do it all in months .

We only need to absorb with an open mind and nature will do the rest,lead us to the truth.

You cant lie the internet away.

Or the bible,for that matter,and the scriptures told us of the same history the sumerians share and the same history we all share.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

What you will have left over is the history of humanity,the true hidden story of our creation and our destiny or path.

So why is there no evidence of a young Earth? Why does the order of creation in genesis not match the geological record? Why is there no evidence for Noah's flood? Why is there no evidence for exodus?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by one4all

I never really felt like a child in my thoughts - - although I was emotionally. It was very confusing.

I can completely relate to your statement

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

i took a look at the link to the personality test and could not finish it.The answers to me are only speculation.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You asked if people could receive messages.

I stated:

Of course messages can be received. We have a number of senses to do that.

Now you ask if there is another sense we have to receive messages? Is that it?

I do not believe people do. Testing of anything having to do with any of these claimed other senses has been a failure. Results are exactly what would be expected of random guessing.

How do I think people sense things?
1. It is faked. That happens often, but probably not in your case.
2. People believe because people are built to see patterns even if they do not exist.

For example, I have a dream. I dreamed that I was falling through the air and then I saw the ground coming up and smash. Later I learned that a friend of mine was killed rock climbing. This seems like a hit doesn't it, but it's not.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Annee

You asked if people could receive messages.

I stated:

Of course messages can be received. We have a number of senses to do that.

Now you ask if there is another sense we have to receive messages? Is that it?

This is what I posted: "So are you saying - - - an event can happen - - - it can travel through air (whatever) via energy or some kind of electronic means - - - and a human can receive an impression of the event?"

How does that translate to "asking if there is another sense"? Seems I was asking for clarification of what you stated.

I do not believe people do. Testing of anything having to do with any of these claimed other senses has been a failure. Results are exactly what would be expected of random guessing.

You can think whatever you want.

You are still wrong.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

For example, I have a dream. I dreamed that I was falling through the air and then I saw the ground coming up and smash. Later I learned that a friend of mine was killed rock climbing. This seems like a hit doesn't it, but it's not.

No it doesn't. Its nothing like that. Not even close.

I don't have these experiences through dreams.

Some people claim experiences through dreams. I don't.

Yes - - I know it was just an example.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I don't give the Myer-Briggs personality test much credit.

There have been studies demonstrating its fakeability and inconsistency.

I took the test 3 times each a few months apart and the results were never the same (Oh my gosh! am I suffering from multiple personality disorder?)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

The proof is in the pudding and in this case abductees are the pudding.

The tales of abductees are nothing more than tales. The people that believe in them form them through constructions in which they turn an odd thought or a suspicion into a memory.

Despite the claims of a super advanced race the aliens resort to the sorts of things seen in bad movies: rapes, mechanical probes inserted into the body, etc.

Do you understand this,the answer must be known before the question can be formed/quote]
That simply tells us that you have no idea how research is done.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I can see where you're coming from, but I don't think anyone can say for sure that it's not 'a hit'. In my own case (dream of brother around the time he died wanting me to be with him), I have to say if it was chance, it was one doozy of a coincidence. Do I believe it was my brother trying to contact me when he 'passed away'? I'm still on the fence about that, but I'm not ready to write it off as coincidence, that's for certain. It was just too bizarre to just write off completely. And when so many people report the same phenomena (even animals get involved)... well..

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

I guess you didn't read the entire post. Let me go over it again.

The person claims to have read many books and had accelerated learning.

The posts are poorly constructed. Many of the sentences are jumbled, basically unreadable. Incorrect words are used. Words are poorly spelled. Punctuation is bad.

This is all from someone claiming to be special.

so, if someone can't spell correctly then in your mind, that person is of a less class than you?

It is more than spelling. This is a person claiming to be oh so intelligent and well versed and yet their posts are substandard for 6th grade writing where I live. The material is not good enough to warrant a transition from elementary school to middle school.

Do you think this person is as they claim? Do you think they are as well educated as they claim?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I meant literally met him physically not your twisted lean on "know".

I am not twisting anything. Please consult a dictionary to learn the meaning of the word. You claimed to have read at least one.

I am not sugessting you personally are religous,i am straight out saying that god is imaginary and so is the feeling that you "know"him.

That certainly is not what you wrote. I'll allow you to change your story. Also, I have not claimed to know any god. Why continue to show your incompetence at determining anything about me?

Talking to an imaginary god through a real prayer is still an attempt to manifest an imaginary idea into a physical reality and sorry bud it just doesnt fly,so you see you really havent met ANYONE who has met god or who knows god because god is imaginary.

That's just your opinion. You pretend it is in some way factual, but it is nothing more than your opinion.

But you have met someone who has met other human races you have never met,and that is me.

I haven't met you. I don't believe you either.

We are not going anywhere,but where is god?In your imagination thats where,but we are right here in front of you as part of your physical reality.

Again you persist in demonstrating how you have no idea who I am or what I think. You also demonstrate a lack of understanding of basic English. You are not part of my physical reality. You are a poster on a forum.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join