It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So - - - back to Indigos.

Messages can be received. I know - because I've experienced it first hand.

Who is sending these messages - - and why?

Are we evolving by design or manipulation toward some kind of enlightenment? Why?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
It is not about a belief. It is about an actual experience - - - that you can not explain with science.

Oh, can I relate to that! That's why I seek the mysteries. So, this is where you and I could relate. There's something strange going on out there (in here!), I have no doubt about that. I just have problems with many of the answers I've been given by my fellow man as it's notoriously been colored with bias, superstition and other junk since, well, the beginning of recorded history it would appear. Whenever someone preaches love I'm suspicious... that's probably from a lifetime of experience with people who claimed to teach love and rarely lived it (as they taught it anyway) in principle. It seems you see this a lot from the newly 'saved'/'enlightened'. They are eager to share their new beginning and get carried away, as I suspect the OP may be. But then I could be wrong also.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I personally don't bother with all the "IFs" - "WHYs" - - - etc - - - the OP laid out.

I do believe we are a created race. I do believe we are at the mercy of advanced off planet beings.

I do believe they are advanced enough to try to communicate through mind control.

I do believe there are both malevolent and benevolent powers in the universe (and everything in between).

If you do believe you are being "guided" - - I'd suggest thinking seriously about the direction and outcome.

You know "To Serve Man" - - has multiple meanings.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan

Originally posted by Annee
It is not about a belief. It is about an actual experience - - - that you can not explain with science.

Oh, can I relate to that! That's why I seek the mysteries. So, this is where you and I could relate. There's something strange going on out there (in here!), I have no doubt about that. I just have problems with many of the answers I've been given by my fellow man as it's notoriously been colored with bias, superstition and other junk since, well, the beginning of recorded history it would appear.

Definitely!

Whenever someone preaches love I'm suspicious...

Absolutely!

Love or Submission? Beware.

But - I do believe keeping Energy in Positive is Correct.

edit on 29-7-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus
I do hope this thread gets back on track and when I look back in here it will be a suitable enviornment for me to jump in with something more constructive.

No need to fret. I was like the "alien" child - having OBEs as young as 5 - - - and that was back in 1951 - - - when none of this stuff was talked about. Its a real awakening when you find out not everyone has these experiences.

I had to claw myself out of a deep hole to join the human race or wither away like a shadow.

I think I was dropped off on this planet by a crossed-eyed - - star map challenged stork

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You want a scientific explanation of what? You have already decided it is an impression of an actual event. You also call them messages you have received. You also claim that they can't be explained by science.

So you experienced something. You connected it to an actual event. What is there to explain?

If I were to say "I once had a thingy and it turned out an actual thingy happened." how would you explain it?

Your vagueness offers nothing.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Here you go again with more vague claims.

My example would be that I had a dream that someone was falling and then I found out that someone actually fell. The fall was not in the news What is the scientific explanation?

Why would anyone bother to consider such a vague claim?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You begin with a statement that it can't be explained, but your claim is so vague that it isn't worth considering.

Why would anyone bother to provide an explanation when the first step is collect data. From the rambling nature of your posts I do not believe that you yourself have made any attempt to collect data. You simply make the universal claim that there is no rational explanation.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Do you have trouble concentrating?
Do you often feel depressed for no reason?
Have you been diagnosed with ADD?
Do you feel other peoples pain more than you should?
Never been in a fight?
Do you often get gut feelings that turn out to be right?
Have you expericed regular deja vu?
Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little?
Did your report card say, "fails to pay attention." Even though you are highly intelligent?
Do you often lose interest mid conversation?
Have you ever astral projected?

1) No I dont. Im a draftsman. If I did, I wouldnt be able to get any work done. So none what so ever.

2) No, I ususally only feel depressed for reasons I should feel depressed about. ie: Cat dies, Tough week at work, etc.

3) No.

4) No.

5) Yes, Ive been in many fights. Pubs tends to bring this kind of thing out of people with opinions from time to time.

6) I think everyone gets gut feelings that are often right. Thats the millions of years of evolution working its magic within your DNA. Watch the documentary, "The Cosmos" by Carl Sagan, for a great expansion in great detail of this function.

7) Again, Watch the documentary, "The Cosmos" by Carl Sagan, for a great expansion in great detail of this function.

8) No. I had a "My Pet Monster" teddy bear and it beat up all the bad guys and monsters. Did a bang up job too.

9) Yea my report card did say this. But, IMHO, its because I found out later in life just exactly how immature and unwilling to learn anything but skateboarding and video games when I was growing up. My parental situation most certainly played a roll in this, as I was raised by a single mother. If I had a father figure pushing me in the right direction, I think I would have matured faster. Some mothers just cant teach you certain things that need to be taught to a young man, and granted, some fathers cant either. But thats my story and Im sticking to it.

10) No. What the hell is wrong with you? are you trying to be rude? Even my single mother taught me this one.

11) Oh come on! Seriously? Going back to question 5, I almost brought a man out of my mothers house and beat the # out of him last easter dinner because he kept claiming that he could do this, while complete discrediting science and logic outright. I hate these people, and if you get into a conversion to me about astral projection in real life your bound to get a punch in the face sooner than later from me.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Is this clearer,I was abducted at age seven and ,my life was forever changed,I was taken to the moon and spoke to lots of HUMANS,I was communicated to telepathically ,is that clear,not vague I hope.

For your information there is nowhere for an abductee to get grounded after events when you are so young,today with the internet you would find your fellow abductee brethren by about ten or eleven,thirty or forty years ago there was PRETTY MUCH NOWHERE FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON TO TURN,and we are all average,no frills,no bells,no whistles,just regular folk.

I mean really think about it for a second ,where do you think the average farmboy or girl would take an abduction story OTHER THAN THE WOODSHED for telling stories or the confessional booth to beg forgiveness,or the shrink.

This means that the vast majority of us have and will remain hidden for most of our lives,unless otherwise directed or requested.

But so what,Indigo children are our equals in every way,we are out of date,we are typical antiques.

Remember,it is the uninitiated who are being gifted our experiences,we dont need to share tem .

However,as hundreds of thousands of experiencers will tell you,we feel compelled to try to share our experiences with as manty people as possible.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Annee

You begin with a statement that it can't be explained, but your claim is so vague that it isn't worth considering.

Fine - don't consider it.

Done.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Is sure nice to hear my thoughts verbalised as you have done,Ha Ha Ha,I used to drive my teachers nuts in school by either answering EVERY question or by blurting out BETTER QUESTIONS that would initiate responses from my classmates,I read the entire world book encyclopedia set a-z including two BIG dictionaries before I was ten.Every biography and auto-biography in my school library by the same age,I had a library card for the Senior High School library when I was ten years old,no one in my town had EVER had that privilage,I absolutely agree with your take on learning,visualization is the key,reading a mass of sensless unneeded crap is counterproductive,I would read like two or three phrases per page and just GET THE REST,I would take tests and NEVER study,but achieve high marks by simply reverse extrapolating each answer from the preceeding and ascending questions,really really easy if you know how,no question can ever be asked without prior knowledge of the ALREADY EXISTING ANSWER.He or She who asks the question ALREADY HOLDS THE ANSWER.

Thanks for the fun ,keep experiencing this ride,it cant last forever,eh?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Stereologist,you BELIEVE in an imaginary god,you have FAITH in an imaginary god,you EXPERIENCE AN ABDUCTION EVENT.

My experience TRUMPS faith and belief,EVERY TIME WE LAY THOSE CARDS DOWN,isnt that enuff said already??

It is you who must have faith and belief in ME,I dont have to provide you with anything more than my existance and my perspective of my experiences.

I havent really heard many people here on ATS say they have met god,why do you think that is??There must be a few nutbars out there talking to god at any given moment.

I will tell you why,fear,thats why,fear of retaliation through burning in hell ,ha ha ha ,retaliation by an imaginary god,get this------imaginary fear of imaginary retaliation by an imaginary god.

The reason you hear so MANY MANY people here on ATS and ELSEWHERE discussing theie experiences openly ,is because we dont fear an imaginary god we know is imaginary,so the only thing left to fear is our peers ,other people,and with the advent of the internet we dont have to fear religous or societal persecution,so here we are,----once again where are the people who have met god???there have to be more people who have met god than people who were abducted into spaceships--RIGHT???
edit on 29-7-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

We get it. You're super special with magical powers. Can you please stay on topic here? This thread is not about you and we don't need to hear your fantastic tales of the absurd.

Can you please cite your reputable sources that verify the OP?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

I am the verification,and we are all the irrefutable source of this information,you choose to make the PEOPLE non-existant in your quest for proof,you cant do that unless you have your own majic powers,ha ha.

Indigo children are obviously here and have always been here to some degree,wether Indigo is the right term is irrellevant,I was taken and implanted,and experienced super fast learning and physical developement,this is important because Indigo children and I have something in common ,we are all able to maximise our potential to a greater degree and faster than you or any other average human,the cause is irrellevant,the effect is documented and irrefutable.

My fantastic---to you---claims ,are not claims at all,they are TESTIMONIALS.

I was also the most outstanding male athlete at my school,these are important things to mention as the behaviours of Indigos also eclipse regular or average peoples abilitys.

It might be easier to prove why others cant duplicate Indigo behaviours,this would seem more logical,take the obviously better option---the Indigos and people like me---and start with us as the RIGHT beginning and go back to where you-all seem to have missed the boat---including myself before seven years of age.

The Indigos and myself are relative to this thread because many people like myself have had warnings and vivid intuative dreams that are COMMON amongst us that point to a need to be prepared on or before 2012 for some massive global event,and the indigos are tailor made to be awsome survivors and independant operators if need be,they are definately not suited to things as they are now.

Is that relevant to the thread enough for you?On topic enough for you???

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
The Indigos and myself are relative to this thread because many people like myself have had warnings and vivid intuative dreams that are COMMON amongst us that point to a need to be prepared on or before 2012 for some massive global event,and the indigos are tailor made to be awsome survivors and independant operators if need be,they are definately not suited to things as they are now.

Can you please list these commonalities in dreams and warnings that 'indigo-children' have? Please be specific if you will (you stated that you all have them and that they are vivid).

If nothing happens in 2012, and none of you 'ascend' anywhere, what will be the next step for the 'indigo'?
edit on 29-7-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

Balkan,there are many abduction experiencers like myself who are led either through direct communication or auto-learning ,or vivid dreaming to a common belief that there is a global event on the near horizon,some say global tidal wave ,some say comet intervention,some say rapture,some say solar flares,there are many perspectives but the commonality is that THEY ARE ALL GETTING PREPARED AT THE SAME TIME AND THEY ARE ALL EXPERIENCERS OF SOMETHING AVERAGE PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA EXISTS.

These are the people like myself,abductees who were intentionally intervened with.

The Indigo children exibit all the characteristics that abductees experience post abduction,but they are seemingly born like this naturally.These are like our junior partners,independant minded,super quick to learn and empathise and most importantly able to understant multiple perspectives at light speed therby becoming uber-teammates on whatever team they find themselves.

Abductees are intervened with to enable them to mentor the surviving Indigo children post global event,there doesnt seem to be a plan for many average people post event,put it this way most average people think we are nuts for anticipating any event at all.

There have been a couple of posts lately here that describe learning like I experienced,take them more seriously because if the people posting are younger than forty they are likely Indigos.If they are forty or older they are likely abductees.

I dont think we will ascend,we wil experience natural earth changes that will be global and destructive,of which all major gvernments are already aware as well as all major religons.The Indigos next step is humanities next step.
edit on 29-7-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

So all of you are receiving warnings and intuitions that something disasterous will happen between now and the end of 2011 and also (others believe) that you will 'ascend'? The OP did have a prediction date, but I can't find it now.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
(PLEASE READ WITH SCOTTISH ACCENT)

My name is [personal info removed]

Anyone can feel free to add me on facebook and ask any questions (privatly)

I am working on a reply to the thread so dont worry I havent forgotten about you all. I'm going to illustrate how the different personalities have commented on this thread. It's going to blow your minds.

I hadn't expected such a passionate response from you ATS, I LOVE IT.

Also I have google+ and I will invite anyone that Pm's me their email.

Im going to start a "circle" on google+ especially for you guys.

Also PLEASE dont be discouraged by the negativity in the thread
Your here to inject your love into them, when they ARE READY. that being the key. Nothing is forced. We are going to change the world from within. Trust me. Im in this for the long haul. My friends and family all know about this. My girlfriend helps me study. She is a male thinker too
shes my rock. And she keeps my head out of the clouds? Do many of you have the same type of relationship?

I know I can feel my light dimming inside when I read these attacks on your ideals. It's not their fault they think this way... don't get angry, just accept the other side of the "YING YANG" for what it is. This is one step towards true enlightenment.

Do what I do, dont bother replying unless they approach you with respect.

Peace and I promise ill start posting replys to you all tonight when I get the chance :0)

edit on 29-7-2011 by Samuelis because: added facebook

edit on 29-7-2011 by Samuelis because: fixed my tone

edit on 4/2/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: personal info removed

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

I think you'll gain a lot more respect by those with opposing opinions when you drop the patronizing tone. Btw, did you edit out a prediction date from your OP for 'ascension'?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join