It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I agree
I am just bored with every generation saying they are the new cool sages and everyone before them were a bunch of dronish monkeys that were about as enlightened as a cave...but, meh, whats the parents curse, your children will be to you as you are now to me

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I tried the test on the link you provided but I must say I cannot limit myself to either letter.... I am both on each question. So I am abit of every type on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
Feeling connected..... I must say the past decade and even a bit longer have been quite intense for me, earthquakes, disasters and dreams of the coming events and preceeding feelings of an EXTREME sense of forboding...not knowing where to put myself..... Only when these events have passed do I get relief.

Telepathy
Enhanced empathy ( being able to sense or feel the pain of another ) * Indigo's often display this already
Interdimensional Perception (being able to exist in multiple dimensions)
Clairsentience (being able to physically touch or feel things from other dimensions)
Levitation (who hasn't dreamt of flying)
Dream Walking (the ability to enter another persons dreams while they sleep)
Premonitions (a new sense of the future)
Astral Projection (being able to conciously enter the dream state)
IQ increase (We will finally use 100% of our brains)
Precog Dreaming (dreaming about tomorrow before it happens)
Eternal Youth (immortality) Just like now except we wont be reincarnating....Wouldn't know as yet..
Televiewing (The ability to view your memories like watching a movie) perfect recall
Chronokenesis (the ability to speed up or slow down ones perception of time) Most definitely discovered this falling asleep on my face at my desk.
Hightened intuition (infp's and indigo's already have a lower strength version of this power) I know a persons character before they even know it themselves (I like to call it Soul Seeing).... a lot like Willy Wonka's Egg-dicator.
Hydrokinesis (ability to control water with ones mind) Control it?... IDK but I LOVE water! butterflies in my tummy thinking of it.....
Pyrokinesis (you can guess) Making a fire burn in a different direction for instance? A few times... it's like talking to the flames.
Force field (our personal security is getting beefed up too) A new layer to the aura (etheric body) which protects the physical body)
Biokinesis (ability to control your genes) or also known as shapeshifting... I changed in dream to a dragon before...FYI nothing like it on this earth....to coin a phrase, "better than sex".
Psychometry (ability to read objects internally by touch) massive learning ability. Study no more, it will be about understanding.
Telekinesis (ability to move objects with ones mind) Been practising this all my life (don't ask me why, I just do) thats 43 years and I think so far Hit and Miss.
Bi-location (ability to exist in multiple places)
Increased Healing ... I must say a big yes to this 10 weeks for healing a vital chest muscle group, it took me 2 weeks... For the peeps that don't believe me look up Serratus Anterior Muscle it was completely torn and I couldn't breath correctly.
Aura's (the ability to see aura's of all living things) Sometimes..
Electrokinesis (creating electricity with the mind)
Hightened Dexterity (perfect hand eye coordination) I'm Ambidextrous.
Technokinesis (ability to communicate with electrical devices)
Remote Viewing, tried it but as to if it succeeded they didn't reply.
Strangest is my ability to touch an object and see everything to do and feel with it.. e.g I was at a party once and we all got round to discussing ghosts and the stranger stuff in life mediums etc etc, one of the party goers tossed me a stone and asked me what did I think?..... As soon as it landed in my hand I felt an extreme burning sensation and dropped it on the carpet... I quickly apologised and checked the carpet for burns it may have made. The stone on the floor was cold he picked it up and then told me it was a volcanic rock he got while holidaying abroad. The room went quiet until someone quickly changed the subject. Apparently the guy with the stone was a sensitive and he chose me out of the whole room because he knew I had an Aura he had never seen before, in fact he went on to say everything I touched left a strange ethereal/Aurial? residue?... IDK I've never seen it.
As to people thinking I'm wacko ....I'm totally passed caring, I have my life lesson to learn...

Am I an Indigo or Starchild? I don't really know... I don't think it would make any difference to my current perception or view point.

Are we all going to go through a change next year?...... who knows? my change is already ongoing and the more I learn the closer I get...To what you may ask?.............those are spoilers and if I told you that, how are you going to learn? I can tell you one thing, Meditations Highest The True Blissful State.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Considering that they follow completely different treatment modalities in most cases and one involves medical school, they really aren't related by much. But I agree to leave it at that. Assuming you don't edit your post again.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universer

Considering that they follow completely different treatment modalities in most cases and one involves medical school, they really aren't related by much. But I agree to leave it at that. Assuming you don't edit your post again.

Maybe not, but I bet you are just as good at judging people by your understanding of your field as any psychiatrist.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by Annee

I agree
I am just bored with every generation saying they are the new cool sages and everyone before them were a bunch of dronish monkeys that were about as enlightened as a cave...but, meh, whats the parents curse, your children will be to you as you are now to me

I always thought the exact opposite, and I am a 17 year old, working for senior citizens!

No, it seems every generation takes one more thing for granted. it keeps on rolling, and rolling, and rolling. The cycle will be reset though, with the coming economic crash..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Maybe not, but I bet you are just as good at judging people by your understanding of your field as any psychiatrist.

I really don't know what you mean by that. I think it is supposed to be an insult but I'm not entirely sure. I would say I have insight into problems that many people experience but judging and labeling people is something I detest. I guess I should expect to be pre-"judged" and categorized based on my future profession by some people. I accept that.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I really don't know what you mean by that. I think it is supposed to be an insult but I'm not entirely sure. I would say I have insight into problems that many people experience but judging and labeling people is something I detest. I guess I should expect to be pre-"judged" and categorized based on my future profession by some people. I accept that.

You've been full of insults this whole time. Because you don't get what I'm saying something must be wrong with me right? But you are subtle about it.
But good luck with your career path. Good luck and good bye

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You've been full of insults this whole time. Because you don't get what I'm saying something must be wrong with me right? But you are subtle about it.

I've never said anything is wrong with you, nor did I insult you even once. I merely disagree with some of your statements.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by Samuelis

You're mixing real scientific concepts with pseudoscience fairytale bs. This is very irresponsible on your part. The fact that you took that personality inventory shows your willingness to pigeonhole yourself into a certain paradigm as well as gullibility in accepting such a narrow range of possibilities. For example, have you ever once considered the possibility that what you just spewed out is complete nonsense? The fact that it is fairly exhaustive lends nothing to your argument, especially the fact that most of your sources are other ATS threads (seriously?!) or more hokum based on that inventory test nonsense.

I have to agree with this.

@OP

I only read so far, a couple pages I guess, I stopped reading around the "sunscreen is teh devilz!" notion. I scanned the rest. Its basically just parroted NAR (new age religion) malarky. Could SOME of it be true? Perhaps. Could ALL of it be true? Sure, just as likely as ALL of christianity's dogmas are true.

Im an INFP as well supposedly. Very big picture, creative, intuitive, all that jazz, what you or the NAR call "feminine" energy. However I temper my powerful intuitive qualities with logic, and the balanced product I believe has lead me to some of the most profound, and fundamental truths about "reality", and beyond.

The "left" and "right" brains are immensely synergetic; although either alone is destined to fail, either through absolute cynicism, or absolute gullibility. If you want to label it all, you are going total "right" brain on this, and are quite frankly, falling for BS, or making it up, I dont know.

And for the love of Poseidon, Great Lord of The Depths, how the hell does this thread have so many stars after only 20 hours? Would it be to unbalanced and leaning to the "left" to say my faith in humanity has just slightly declined, surprising me that it could actually go lower?

I cant be balanced all the time I guess.
edit on 28-7-2011 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PubertySpider001

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by Annee

I agree

I always thought the exact opposite, and I am a 17 year old, working for senior citizens!

No, it seems every generation takes one more thing for granted. it keeps on rolling, and rolling, and rolling. The cycle will be reset though, with the coming economic crash..

Thats the opposite effect, but just as annoying (to me). No, your generation is not wicked special and the shining gift humanity was waiting on, nor is it a disasterous and worthless generation full of fail and spoiled kids.

"The world is passing through troublous times. The young people of
today think of nothing but themselves. They have no reverence for
parents or old age. They are impatient of all restraint. They talk as
if they knew everything, and what passes for wisdom with us is
foolishness with them. As for the girls, they are forward, immodest
and unladylike in speech, behavior and dress."
-Peter the hermit 1274 AD

Here's another one:

"I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on
frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond
words... When I was young, we were taught to be discreet and
respectful of elders, but the present youth are exceedingly wise
[disrespectful] and impatient of restraint" (Hesiod, 8th century BC).

Fact: Since the dawning of mankind, the olders complain about the young ones being lazy ingrates, the young complain about the older generations basically ruining everything before them (as eminem used to say, never trust anyone over 30...and then he turned 30...)

But ya, some in society will sort of be old before their time, seeing their friends and such totally absorbed in the day to day friviolous nonsense without much thought about the world and think the older generation are clearly the superiors due to their intellect and caring.
Here is the thing though, when we were in our teens and early 20s, we were just as caught up in the frivilous nonsense as any other generation...todays lady gaga fans were yesterdays madonna fans, or janis joplin, or elvis/beetles, or etc...go down the line until you hit cavemen...

As you grow older, your mind sort of changes, you are less hormone driven and control your passions, which allows for introspection and giving to the community...thats all that changes...oh, and memory ..the older you get, the less you remember being a idiotic youth like the rest, unless someone personally reminds you (with pictures) of just how much of an idiot you were also.
edit on 28-7-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

As far as I can tell, wikileaks is nothing more than a mechanism designed to control us and take us back down to a lower frequency/dimension. No "good" has come from the leaks as of yet. And millions of people were tricked into installing an "insurance file" onto their computers. Which many of you have probably forgotten about. (go find it and delete). What is this file? and how will it be used in the coming 12 months?

See, you had me at Indigo. As I am an Indigo child transitioning into a Crystal adulthood, I must object to your unjustified statement that wikileaks is controlling us. How on this beautiful earth can you possibly say that? To be quite honest you have lost any support from me whatsoever. Wikileaks is one of the BEST assets that we have during this war on our governments! They go where NOBODY else goes for US so that we may further understand and prepare against our rulers. LOWERING OUR VIBRATIONS??? Sorry, but IF vibrations exist and IF they can be raised or lowered, it would be with things we do to ourselves like music drugs food/drinks and spiritual stuff! INFORMATION would have quite literally NOTHING to do with human spiritual vibrations at all whatsoever.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

I see your special indigo abilities are telling everyone just how good you are too.

It's ok, one day you'll wake up and realize that in the grand scheme of things, you're a nobody, just like the other 99% of us.

If you were truly gifted, as I say...you wouldn't be telling us how gifted you are, you'd be making a difference like the truly gifted 1% of the world.

I understand yours and others defensiveness to being told this, it comes with the territory...illusions of grandeur, stubbornness and ignorance.

edit on 28/7/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

I see your special indigo abilities are telling everyone just how good you are too.

It's ok, one day you'll wake up and realize that in the grand scheme of things, you're a nobody, just like the other 99% of us.

If you were truly gifted, as I say...you wouldn't be telling us how gifted you are, you'd be making a difference like the truly gifted 1% of the world.

I understand yours and others defensiveness to being told this, it comes with the territory...illusions of grandeur, stubbornness and ignorance.

well said

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I too (an INFP as well) pride myself on my logic skills. However, I do realize that some things in this Universe just aren't logical. For example, the more quantum physics reveals the more I feel that field should just be called "Magic."

And... it does appear that sunscreen, not the sun, might be the cause of skin cancer. Just sayin'

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I've never said anything is wrong with you, nor did I insult you even once. I merely disagree with some of your statements.

You didn't come out and say certain things. Like I said, I perceived it as a subtle, "I dont understand anything you say......" and I just read between the lines. We just mix like oil and water I guess. But again good luck to you. Perhaps I am not being fair, as I do see that you stated you are not interested in drugging people for profit. And I do understand that prescribing drugs is one of the differences between psychatrists and psychologists. But that does not make their fields unrelated. Both are based on clinical observations and the writings of noted professionals.

I just pulled my book on Jung off the shelf. It's called "Alchemical Studies", and I do find Jung's ideas more interesting. I also just found something on the Internet where Jung discusses a dream of a wing in a house having a meaning of alchemy. It's very cool stuff actually.
edit on 28-7-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiddenwinds

As far as I can tell, wikileaks is nothing more than a mechanism designed to control us and take us back down to a lower frequency/dimension. No "good" has come from the leaks as of yet. And millions of people were tricked into installing an "insurance file" onto their computers. Which many of you have probably forgotten about. (go find it and delete). What is this file? and how will it be used in the coming 12 months?

See, you had me at Indigo. As I am an Indigo child transitioning into a Crystal adulthood, I must object to your unjustified statement that wikileaks is controlling us. How on this beautiful earth can you possibly say that? To be quite honest you have lost any support from me whatsoever. Wikileaks is one of the BEST assets that we have during this war on our governments! They go where NOBODY else goes for US so that we may further understand and prepare against our rulers. LOWERING OUR VIBRATIONS??? Sorry, but IF vibrations exist and IF they can be raised or lowered, it would be with things we do to ourselves like music drugs food/drinks and spiritual stuff! INFORMATION would have quite literally NOTHING to do with human spiritual vibrations at all whatsoever.

Thank you for your time.

Yes I skipped those issues....sounded to much like TPTB attitude to Wikileaks and Anon to me but I replied to the rest of the criteria.... Even thought it was a bit disinfo agent like. A bit of the wrong kind of subjects to put in a Indigo/Crystal Adult 2012 Ascension thread really...very odd.
edit on 28-7-2011 by DreamerOracle because: errors

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i have investigated this threat too im an INTJ i know that since a year or more now(intj are less than 1% of population we are the stranger type we view the "big game" and the "small game" but we think too much)
I really hope that something happen in 2012 that change humanity for us lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

Jesus. Whatever. You would have to prove he existed.
Edit: I didn't wanna sound so mean, just saying your adding another uncertain thing into an uncertain conversation.
edit on 28-7-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Universer

Absolutely, logic cannot explain everything. I certainly do not put all my faith into logic. Some of the most fundamental truths about reality, IMO, cannot be explained with any level of logic. They are eternal mysteries, infinite in scope and without reference.

I just see a lot of what I perceive to be dogma and absolutes and labeling in this threads OP, both of which are ironically, very "left" brained.

And the sunscreen jibe was more to mock the idea that magic sunbeams upgrade your DNA and power the pineal gland. Pure nonsense with its origins in channeled prattle. I dont doubt chemicals in sunscreen could cause cancer; I also wouldnt doubt its been known about by the industry for decades

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

For the record I didn't say that, nor did I imply it. I didn't understand a few of your points and/or didn't agree with them.

There really is a huge difference between psychology and psychiatry. Yes, some of the literature is shared, but that is true in many fields.

There are only a very few psychiatrists who, after finishing medical school and internships and all that, go for a Freudian analyst certificate (or something along those lines). These tend to actually talk to their clients (and are usually HUGELY expensive). However, the large majority of psychiatrists do not do that, and only spend a few minutes talking to clients before proceeding to write prescription drugs, often multiple types. Maybe the first session will be longer, and sometimes they use diagnostic tests, but not personality tests. Most of them do not even consider any type of non-pharmaceutical intervention. It's like a doctor's office (they are doctors in fact). In and out. Take your pills.

Psychologists generally spend at least 40 minutes talking and listening to clients in every session attempting to get at the heart of the matter.

I think Jung was brilliant. I haven't read his stuff on alchemy, but his stuff on dreams and coincidence still knocks me out.
edit on 7/28/2011 by Universer because: Jung

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join