It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the Indigo Children and what 2012 REALLY means for humans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+127 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
*as the first few comments were negative I must say I'm only sharing what I know, this kind of stuff doesnt need to be back up with links.
Just make up your own mind.

Humanity has been out of sync for some time now, but we are waking up. Can you feel it?

• Do you have trouble concentrating?
  • Do you often feel depressed for no reason?
  • Have you been diagnosed with ADD?
  • Do you feel other peoples pain more than you should?
  • Never been in a fight?
  • Do you often get gut feelings that turn out to be right?
  • Have you expericed regular deja vu?
  • Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little?
  • Did your report card say, "fails to pay attention." Even though you are highly intelligent?
  • Do you often lose interest mid conversation?
  • Have you ever astral projected?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, you may want to read on. If you didn't answer yes this is still important to you.

I do. And recently I have found out why. This is a time of invigoration and optimism and not fear and depression.

As I am an INFP (i will explain later) i would like to give a warning. Sometimes my brain works a lot faster than my fingers, and I sometimes have trouble explaining my theories in a way thats understandable. Sometimes I talk about C without explaining A and B first. I will do my best to break this down in an easy to read way without all the technicle new age balony that you might normally hear when talking about indigo's.

As an INFP my brain works with overviews, and not specific details. So while I may have a good grasp on global politics or the universe, I may not know what a cellery is, or constantly forget how to spell lisence... or sometimes I accidentally put milk in the kettle :S so be friendly

has been the source of a lot of fear for so many people over the last few decades, more notably that last 5 years. Thousands upon thousands of doomsday video's are mirrored and shared the world over every day. Spreading fear across the planet, and lowering the frequency of the people who watch it.

I'm here to tell you all that we are all being mislead. If there is a path of spiritual enlightenment, we are being hip & shouldered in the opposite direction. Ill explain.

Since the mid 80's or maybe even earlier, we have been seeing a dramatic increase in the personality types that function using intuition and feeling as the guiding force in their personality. This type of personality is known as a feminine personality.

While INFP's are only currently 3% of the population, we can influence thousands with out passion and dedication to a subject. So 3% isnt much.... but its enough

The male personality is the opposite, working with small details and numbers they are sometimes unable see larger patterns like us feminin feelers. Both kinds of energy are needed for the universe to run smoothly.

Example, all the problems in the world could be argued that they are all individual problems. Japan, Lybia, Debt, Religion etc etc etc, but a feeler see's them all as connected. And we are able to think way outside of the norm. Making us invaluable assets in advertising and creative industries as well as excellent freedom fighters and guardians of justice.

It doesnt stop there, we learn differently too. We have a strong need to be visally stimulated while we learn, other wise our brain will skip a few lilly pads and end up on a different subject, to the confusion of everyone else.

Here is the most accurate version of the test if you would like to learn about yourself.

Personality/Indigo Test
Personality Descirptions

I am an INFP, which is mainly a female based personality
but believe it or not, we are seeing so many males with increasing levels of feminin energy being born every day. This could give a whole new meaning to metro-sexuals and gays couldnt it? I mean, im not gay, or afraid of acting gay, but maybe it's the universe's way of correcting this mess we are in? Think about it.

Is it a cooincidence that New York have recently began allowing same sex marriage? It's no cooincidence. Just like its no cooincidence that the man who gave Jullian Assange the CIA cables, burnt the files onto a CD with lady gaga written on it. Yes thats what I thought too. WTF? WTFF does that have to do with anything? lol ill explain.

Indigos are here on a mission, whether is be conciously or subconcously, to spead love and compassion (female energy) throughout the world. I guess you could simply look at it as the universe injecting female energy into conciousness. Bringing balance and unity back into a male dominated species. Now im not talking about male/female as human sexes, but as energy! Your astral being is always the same sex as your human being

Bradley Manning was a gay/activist and an American Hero

His good intentions were perverted, and now he is locked away forever, with no hope of every being released.

How can we let our people do this? anyway Lady gaga?

Can anyone see what I can see with this scenario? Or should I discuss A and B

Tell me what you think i mean if you get it.

Wikileaks and 2012

Many of you are also familier with the wikileaks saga. I have my views on that also which I would like to share just quickly as this site is a plethora for wikileaks supporters and foes.

The illluminati as we know as fully aware of the points in my dicussion. And as they are fully aware, they are also trying to hinder us. How? We'll if you were the only one if the playground with a bag of lollies, would you tell everyone else that they are being given away for free round the corner? I would, but im pure
joking. The elite would not, and do not.

The elite, since mid 80's have deperatly been trying to counteract the "hippy" movement that our ancestors started in the 60's. They had 20 years of experience back then, now they have 50 years experience. Think about how much they would be doing now to stop the indigo. We can only imagine we are against the most advanced technology available to mankind.

Theres the obvious stuff fluoride, media, poisen in food, drugs, money etc etc
The not so obvious stuff, an astral projecting suit from washington turning your dreams into nightmares.

Is it a cooincidence that water fluoridation was started around 50 years ago in australia? Nope. The powers that be have been trying to (unsuccessfully) cage the indigo's that are arriving on this planet every day. And they were winning... for a short while. But... The Pineal gland is waking up, by itself!!!!!!! yes, madness, the pineal gland was able to handle several lifetimes of milk and fluoride calcification, and still flex its tille biseps. Deep down in our DNA something has been activated. By the sun, from the source. Go sit in the sun for a few hours. Forget about suncreen, just sit and enjoy it. Feel the rays charging you up. After 2 hours in the sun I am more likely to be successfull with lucid dreaming or Astral projection. It's wireless power. And its free. And its unlimited.

But as life usually does, we found a way, and now Indigos are being born with new and amazing powers everyday. The indigo's have a connection to the earth and universe that goes much much deeper than the physical body. And They know that when we find out how to use them,, they are minced meat. literrally.

Well..... take a look at the wikileaks logo.
www....__._/

It clearly depicts one world, dripping into another, like an hourglass. This alone should be ringing your cow bell.

Could it be that wikileaks is here to disclose the secrets of the world before we ascend? Not likely. Or is their plan more sinister?

As far as I can tell, wikileaks is nothing more than a mechanism designed to control us and take us back down to a lower frequency/dimension. No "good" has come from the leaks as of yet. And millions of people were tricked into installing an "insurance file" onto their computers. Which many of you have probably forgotten about. (go find it and delete). What is this file? and how will it be used in the coming 12 months?

Wikileaks has the right intentions, but unfortanly it will still be used for the wrong reasons, by the very people we are trying to take down.

We know the leaks supported an instant war on muslims and libya and surrounding countries. A war that congress didnt approve, a war that not even the people of America approved, as OBAMA rigged the election. Thats right. There is a program, that was developed for the bush administration, and this program controls every election computer in the country. It doesnt stop there either.

All western countries now have this program, including Australia and UK. This program was meant to be kept secret, but a programmer has now testified to this in America and it has sent the governments of the world into a panic. They needed to be in power past the next election. They need power in 2012.. But how??? the polls keep falling and its looking more desperate for them everyday. What we are witnessing is the last ditch effort of male conciousness.

It's also no coincidence that we have not yet had an American President who is INFP. But we have had all the other personality types.

I think JFK might have been an INFP?> unsure
I can't even remember where I read/heard that.

Anybody who is walking the path of enlightenment knows: that dwelling on past events and mistake will not raise your frequency, but actually lower it. The past is done. Move on. All we have is now.

So that brings me to Anonymous.

The problem I have with Anonymous.

Alright I admit in my previous posts I have probably let my emotions lead, and I have written the "GO ANONYMOUS" posts just like most of you have also.

Anonymous WAS constructive up until a certain point. That point has long been passed and it is time to step off the anon train.

Reason: Anonymous had great intention initially, but like almost everything else in this world, anon is unable to seperate itself from the pollution that is corruption, and ultimatly mass-mis-interpretation.

Peacefull non-partisipation is the only way. (as tought by ghandi)

The world doesnt work without us. It would be like a monopoly game that noone plays,, the money is worthless. We dont need to storm the white house, or fill the streets. Thats what they want. Just stock up and become self dependant.

While i love the idea of using fire to beat fire, the anon media is not enough by itself to effect change. A video is still just a video, and it only focusses on the negative. We need more light! Not darkness.

A movement on the internet is still a movement however!, you dont need to do EVERYTHING in the physcial 3rd dimension. People believe emotions exist in the 6th dimension. And this is where a revolution takes place. But not the kind you think. It's a majority wins game, and all you need to do is shine your light. Others will come, and follow, then lead their own friends and family.

Like a moth to a light*

As our elders pass on, and their spirits go back to source, their knowledge is entered into the mass conciousness pool that is god. The one.

Kind of like going home and telling your family what happened at school. Only each lesson is a lifetime, and you forget each separet life time as you enter the new.

This is the best and most recent video I have seen discussing male & female energy.

Indigo's have a strong natural instinct to resolve the agression on earth. Even hearing or seeing injustice is powerfully motivating for the indigo, and they will often dedicate their lives to helping others on their spiritual path.
Assisting humanity and the planets asccension to higher dimensions. In an agressive ego driven society, they are walking us down the golden path to enlightenment.

those who want to ascend will need to raise their freq, tuning, refining, crucial to avoid red meat and fluoridated water. Practise sympathy daily for all life. No addictions. Just love and happiness. Then your on your way.

Many teachers and governments in past have made mistakes of raising vibration incorrectly. They tried synthetically, but this failed everytime, instead the body would create cancer and disease and begin to die. This is why they have been forced to use the lower frequencies of black magic and control.

Cleanse yourself over the next month, slowly and easily. Just cut a few things out day by day. Stop reading threads that make your heart race. Start viewing threads that make you heart baloon

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By a detox kit and drink pure water. I'm am also making a spiritual detox thread in the next few days.

This is what "TPTB" are afraid of, they know that love operates on a higher frequency than hate and fear. And the higher your Freq, the more powerfull you are. One person with love in their heart, could defeat a whole army of people with hate. This is also true during astral prjection. If you ever come across entities that wish to harm you in the astral world, getting scared will only slow down your frequency, making you weaker and more susepticble to control. Instead think about somone you love unconditionally (the most powerfull weapon) and project that love into the astral world, imagine a white bubble around you. This bubble is inpenetrable to any lower dimensional beings that wish to drag you down.

On the 21st of December we will undergo a spritiual and physical evolution together with our planet into the higher dimensions. Our genetic structure will be transformed into a triple helix, instead of the double helix that we currently are using.

We need to prepare ourselves for this change ASAP.

Now im not saying that we will instantly be able to fly around and see through walls and read minds etc. Being a logical thinker, Its seems aparent that in order to harness these abilities, we need to revisit everything that we have locked into the box of superstition, and find a way to stop laughing at people when they say the world is round.

My guess is that in order to obtain these new abilities, you must first cleanse your body and soul, beginning with a physical detox, these can be purchased from any health food store for about 50$ (ausdollar). These are usually a week long and should be done in addition to removing any artificial chemicles from your diet, red meat, milk, mcdonalds, kfc etc Buy pure water from the supermarket, you can buy it in cask's for about 4 dollars each, I usually buy about 5 a fortnight. I put it in the fridge, and drink plenty of water daily, at least 6 glass's. Stop smoking grass or drinking alcohol, more than 5 smokes a day will hinder your progress.

Practise cleansing and healing your water before you drink if you can find pure water, touch the glass and create the emotion of love and thanks in your chest, and just inside your head say thank you to the water. This wont remove any negative energies, but it will de-activate them by raising the frequency in the water. This sounds and looks absolutly nuts so I recommend doing this alone

Only once you have pure mind and body and soul you will be able to use our new gifts.

These are the abillities that many have theorised will be available.

Telepathy
Enhanced empathy ( being able to sense or feel the pain of another ) * Indigo's often display this already
Interdimensional Perception (being able to exist in multiple dimensions)
Clairsentience (being able to physically touch or feel things from other dimensions)
Levitation (who hasn't dreamt of flying)
Dream Walking (the ability to enter another persons dreams while they sleep)
Premonitions (a new sense of the future)
Astral Projection (being able to conciously enter the dream state)
IQ increase (We will finally use 100% of our brains)
Precog Dreaming (dreaming about tomorrow before it happens)
Eternal Youth (immortality) Just like now except we wont be reincarnating
Televiewing (The ability to view your memories like watching a movie) perfect recall
Cryokinesis (the ability to mentally control ice particles)
Intangibility (the ability to pass through solid objects)
Chronokenesis (the ability to speed up or slow down ones perception of time)
Hightened intuition (infp's and indigo's already have a lower strength version of this power)
Hydrokinesis (ability to control water with ones mind)
Pyrokinesis (you can guess)
Force field (our personal security is getting beefed up too) A new layer to the aura (etheric body) which protects the physical body)
Biokinesis (ability to control your genes) or also known as shapeshifting
Psychometry (ability to read objects internally by touch) massive learning ability. Study no more, it will be about understanding.
Telekinesis (ability to move objects with ones mind)
Bi-location (ability to exist in multiple places)
Teleportation ( ability to phsyically manifest in a place guided by thought)
Increased Healing
Aura's (the ability to see aura's of all living things)
Electrokinesis (creating electricity with the mind)
Hightened Dexterity (perfeect hand eye coordination)
Technokinesis (ability to communicate with electrical devices)
Invisability
Remote Viewing

Our current religeons often push the belief that we are not born free, that we are born sinners who must be forgiven of our sins otherwise we wont be able to enter heaven.

Im here to tell you all, you have been going to heaven everynight in your sleep.
I know, but just listen.

Heaven and Hell are not places where you are judged and forced into to spend eternity.

Heaven and hell are inside you. They are merely two different ways of descibing your dream world. The message that we haven't grasped yet is that you create your heaven or hell simply with the way that you choose to think!

The trick being, that if you lived a happy existance, had positive karma, and your thoughts were pure and devine, Then you would create a "heaven" in the 4th dimension that is also pure and devine.

Now if all this talk about dimensions is confusing you I want to explain

how the basic dimensions work

, and what will be happening when we enter the 4th dimension.

If we think of the lower dimension as Mr Dot on an small piece of paper. This dot can move around on the piece of paper, up and down are totally un-benown to the dot.

Mr Cube comes along and see's this pice of paper on the ground, and also see's mr dot happily moving around the piece of paper.

So where am I going? Mr Cube knows Mr Dot can't look up, therefor never being able to realise that mr cube even exists. Mr cube is impossible to mr dot.

Being bored in 3d land, Mr cube decides to have some fun with mr dot.

Mr cube walks over the paper, taking 3 or steps across the paper.

Now what does mr dot see?

Mr dot is unable to look up, and all he would see if a cross section of the bottom of mr cubes feet. ?? haha. So i guess it would probably look like footprints just apearing across his paper.

An earthly comparison - Mr dot wanted to tell his family, but he couldnt as he feared they would call him crazy.

Note: the higher dimension has unpresedented views of the lower dimension, and can perceive the dimension with much more accuracy than mr dot would ever be able to.

Now we have to assume this is the same for all the dimensions. Let's assume these higher dimension are inhabited. How much of our life can they see? More than us apprently. And we havent been acting how we should.

The higher you go, the harder it will be for us in our current form to perceive.

Just like Mr dot, we are living amongsth things that we cannot see or imagine. Only having a very small part of a bigger picture. The changes that we will go through in December next year will seem impossible to us in our current state. But don't stress - you've been learning how to be in the 4th and 5th dimensions every night of your life
Dreaming

Be the change you wish to see in humanity. Start by creating a mindspace that only accept positive and constructive thoughts to be seriously entertained. Train your mind to be able to be quiet when directed. Only when your mind is no more, the spirit will awaken. Just like when we sleep! our body is mostly shut down, but our mind keeps working. And guess where we go when we sleep? Yep you got it. We travel into the 4th dimension.

The battle is not outside, its inside

If 100 people read my thread, and are captivated enough share it 5 close friends. Thats 600 people. In one week i can influence a thousand people. Just by simply shining my light on them, and if they like the light i shine, they turn into a mirror and reflect it for infinity.

Enjoy
Samuelis

ATS thread about indigo's
A lot of good information in video form (for you INFP's)

Meditating Thread

Indigo Video
Who Are The Indigo Children? Pt 1
Crystals and Indigo's
Rainbow and Indigo Children
Calling all lightworkers
Global Shift in Dimensions 2008-2012 Mass Awakening GoldRing
The 11 Dimensions of Reality
Who lives in the eleventh dimension? - Parallel Universes - BBC science
3D to 4D

4 dimensions animated

INFP example
INFP type descitpion
INFP theme song and famous people
INFP Motivational Posters
INFP careers
Portrait of INFP - The Idealist

Somewhere to start

Just find a dark quiet room, and listen to yourself breathe for 1 hour. It's that easy.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Samuelis because: speeeling

edit on 28-7-2011 by Samuelis because: added warning

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'm curious on how if these are secrets you found out about them. They must not be very well kept secrets at all I imagine and if they are secrets do you think it's proper for you to expose them?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Interesting indeed. I am an INFJ personality type that is late for his scheduled meditation session.

What I have to say about Humanity's future, you can find in my signature. Give it a read, or two. I think we'll turn out just fine. I don't know why, or how, but I think everything will turn out the way it was destined to.

+45 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

You're mixing real scientific concepts with pseudoscience fairytale bs. This is very irresponsible on your part. The fact that you took that personality inventory shows your willingness to pigeonhole yourself into a certain paradigm as well as gullibility in accepting such a narrow range of possibilities. For example, have you ever once considered the possibility that what you just spewed out is complete nonsense? The fact that it is fairly exhaustive lends nothing to your argument, especially the fact that most of your sources are other ATS threads (seriously?!) or more hokum based on that inventory test nonsense.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Star and flag.
I'll say more in a bit, but I need to do some more digging into this thread.
Great work!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This looks to be a VERY interesting read.. unfortunately i don't have the time to read it right now, But i will bookmark it and read it tonight.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Yes indigo children

So what..

Try being one, its not fun...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
GREAT post, thank you for sharing! I am definitely an INFP, very interesting read here!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Here's my ATS thread about Indigos, www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're right about Heave and Hell not being places. The last Pope said the same thing, that they are a state of mind, before he died.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

■Do you have trouble concentrating?

No

■Do you often feel depressed for no reason?

Yes

■Have you been diagnosed with ADD?

No

■Do you feel other peoples pain more than you should?

Yes

■Never been in a fight?

Many when I was younger

■Do you often get gut feelings that turn out to be right?

Too often to feel comfortable when I get it

■Have you expericed regular deja vu?

Yup

■Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little?

No

■Did your report card say, "fails to pay attention." Even though you are highly intelligent?

Yes

■Do you often lose interest mid conversation?

Depends on if the convo is worth salt

■Have you ever astral projected?

Hell no, I would check myself into a hosptial if I ever even thought that to myself in a serious way

Most of those questions everyone, or at least 95% of humans could answer yes to at least one of those.

Sometimes it not a good thing to be enlightened to life I know I wish I could close it off sometimes, it's just not that easy. Nice post though.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Interesting. I'll definitely be back to read further. I'm an ISTJ myself - sometimes referred to as Guardian types. I've been curious (as the mother of a child with autism) if the increase we've seen in autism has some larger meaning that may tie in to what you're saying about the increase in indigo children. I've never seen a happier child.

Do you have trouble concentrating? - Yep

Do you often feel depressed for no reason? - Yep. More this week than any other.

Have you been diagnosed with ADD? - nope, clinical depression & anxiety attacks. Possible Aspie

Do you feel other peoples pain more than you should? - In some cases

Never been in a fight? - Nope - I'll fight when necessary but conflict tears me apart

Do you often get gut feelings that turn out to be right? - Yep. Feminine intuition I'm told.

Have you expericed regular deja vu? - I think I've been asked this before.

Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little? - Not that I remember

Did your report card say, "fails to pay attention." Even though you are highly intelligent? - Yep. Drove some teachers nuts.

Do you often lose interest mid conversation? - I'm sorry, what did you say?

Have you ever astral projected? - nope. But had a witch as a nanny for a while.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Mountainmeg because: Expand

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Dear Samuelis,

I am INTJ (yes, I know twisted). You said something I wanted to address, you said "Peacefull non-partisipation is the only way. (as tought by ghandi) ". I am partially in agreement; however, it can be used against people. If we go too long without growing food or supplying energy (peaceful non-participation), then we put others at risk. We must always ensure that the basics are met or we become tyrants over those who are not agreement. Peaceful means that we ensure that people have the necessitites. In my humble opinion (and I rarely humble). Be well.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mountainmeg

Thanks so much for your post. The personality test is a great way to start your spiritual journey.

While i dont mean to offend anybody, but your child has chosen to be this way. yep

All he needs is unconditional love and his mission is complete.

The thing that aggrovates autistics the most is people trying to change them and make them normal. They went through all that trouble to inhabit that body to teach us some lessons. Just love him to bits

He's on his own mission

Peace.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Thanks and welcome

I agree with you, but practising peacefull non-partisipation has nothing to do with neglecting our fellow humans

We will have more time to keep our families and friends safe without work and other commitments

Not to mention time to get enlightened

Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

YES thank you so much, it was getting hard holding this thread up on my own

I'm not saying everything is wrong. I'm just saying that we haven't been told our true history, or a true destination.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Thanks for posting

I know i mixed some stuff they say you shouldn't. Big Deal

We have to make our own minds up. And I respect that you have closed yours.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Dear Samuelis,

I merely said what I said for others that might not have understood the distinction, not directed at anyone in particular. Be well.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I consider myself Indigo. My personality profile ENTJ. My profile is comprised of only 2% of the population. Apparently, though I am in the same boat as you. My mind absorbs information around me, and it is sometimes difficult to put my thoughts into the correct form. Often times, it is not the inability to communicate my ideas, but the lack of words and others that will understand. I feel like I have an immense amount of knowledge in certain areas, but nobody will listen.

The world simply does not recognize my talents yet. I am working on that. Trying to hone my innate skills into something I can share with others. My biggest talent seems to be like I am in the Matrix. I can sense feelings, thoughts, emotions, and actions moving in streams of energy. I am able somehow to sense these currents that lead me to the root causes of problems. Its like knocking and the door shall open kind of thing. At work it is like this. There is a problem of some kind. I walk into the situation. I sense something unsaid and unseen that is causing the problem. Somehow its like a flash of thought, and I can identify how to fix it. I do not even need to think about stuff much anymore. The information just comes to me on how to fix problems.

I just cannot wait to meet others in real life that have similar talents. The things we could do would be amazing.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Very interesting read, and although I'm not completely sure on any of the 2012 predictions, the frequency/dimensional shift theory appeals to me. I just checked through the personality type descriptions, and reading ISFP was uncanny. Especially:

They have a strong aesthetic appreciation for art, and are likely to be artists in some form, because they are unusually gifted at creating and composing things which will strongly affect the senses. ISFPs have a strong affinity for aesthetics and beauty. They're likely to be animal lovers, and to have a true appreciation for the beauties of nature.

I did notice bits and pieces of my personality scattered throughout the other types, but ISFP definitely fits the best; especially considering that I'm an aspiring artist.

Thanks for taking your time to write this message, I just hope more people being to wake up to the spirituality inherent in our existence.

P.e.a.c.e & Infinite Blessings

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join