It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hong Kong Physicists Confirm Time Travel is not possible.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
To keep it short, these physicists just pretty much confirmed that nothing travel faster than the speed of light, including the photon itself, the elementary particle of light. They did a wide variety of experiments and it was revealed that the photon obeys Einstein's theory of relativity.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It's also understood that science is nowhere complete in today's age. To think we've reached the cusp of scientific knowledge in this area is crazy.

They are probably saying that with current beliefs it is not possible but who knows what we will find in 100 years from now.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Tomorrow, a new study will be released, that the photon has a big brother, who can run faster.

I can't believe we're so hung up on time travel. Is it because we realize how crappy things are and we wanna escape? Scientists who are researching ways to feed the millions of hungry people are the only ones who impress me right about now.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

Uh, maybe do a search next time? this has been posted already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

You betcha!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

lol I'm not trying to be an ass, it's just already been posted, sorry to be "that guy"

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

None offense taken, don't worry about it lol

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Please use this ongoing thread This Just In - Physicists Prove That Time Travel Is Impossible for further thoughts and opinions thank you.

Thread close.

Sauron,
Super-Mod

new topics

top topics

join