It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos and a few strange sightings..(updated)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ok,so I'm going over a few strange photos and ufos movies or pics.. i figured i would post them up..
Then see what you guys thought about them or what you guys think they are... so here they are lemme know whatcha think

: thinking this could have been edited

More coming in a few ill post them as i find intresting ones
edit on 27-7-2011 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Those are raindrops on the lens catching lights.

I hope the rest will be better

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

Yeah. I can't possibly see how anyone could even attempt to call that a UFO. You can already see moisture on the lens. It's just a flare. Cool picture I suppose but let's not call an airplane a duck here. Of course, it's only a matter of time before some the nuts invade saying it's an inter-dimensional energy being from the Crab Nebula vibrating in the 5th dimension while they link to their own quack posts as sources for these claims. Sorry, I'm ranting...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

Seriously dude, just stop and don't bother. First of all if you had a single interesting pic then start a thread about it and give us your opinion then we will discuss. But don't throw up some utter crap and then not give your opinion on it, but go on to tell us you will litter your own thread with more pics as you find them? For crying out loud.

And that pic you posted.......seriously? If you lack the ability to figure out in half a second that the picture you posted has nothing to do with aliens or ufos then we can pretty much assume the rest of the pics you post are going to be crap too.

And if you do find a good pic, chances are there is more than enough threads about that pic already, but it doesn't hurt to have a new thread on an exciting pic. But peppering us with a bunch of idiotic pics isn't getting you anywhere.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by Planet teleX

Yeah. I can't possibly see how anyone could even attempt to call that a UFO. You can already see moisture on the lens. It's just a flare. Cool picture I suppose but let's not call an airplane a duck here. Of course, it's only a matter of time before some the nuts invade saying it's an inter-dimensional energy being from the Crab Nebula vibrating in the 5th dimension while they link to their own quack posts as sources for these claims. Sorry, I'm ranting...

First of all if you saying i called it a ufo... take time and read the thread title second i said ufos and strange sightings.. yeah i thought this was a lens flare too

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Seriously dude, just stop and don't bother. First of all if you had a single interesting pic then start a thread about it and give us your opinion then we will discuss. But don't throw up some utter crap and then not give your opinion on it, but go on to tell us you will litter your own thread with more pics as you find them? For crying out loud.

And that pic you posted.......seriously? If you lack the ability to figure out in half a second that the picture you posted has nothing to do with aliens or ufos then we can pretty much assume the rest of the pics you post are going to be crap too.

And if you do find a good pic, chances are there is more than enough threads about that pic already, but it doesn't hurt to have a new thread on an exciting pic. But peppering us with a bunch of idiotic pics isn't getting you anywhere.
OH OK number one thread poster>< wow someone gets but hurt easily and i also realized its the worng photos .. some ppl should also tale there pms pill might help them out.. dont like a thread dont come and read it or waste your time that simple use common sense. also its a damn forum you dont get anywere on a "forum" use some common sense once again

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I see nothing in them photos. The first one looks like a light reflection on a window. It does not look like its in the sky. The second one shows nothing at all really

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

I see nothing in them photos. The first one looks like a light reflection on a window. It does not look like its in the sky. The second one shows nothing at all really

YEAH i figured the first one was shady... but look at the other not just the first 2 0-0

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
yeah im pretty sure the pictures of the sky were edited in photoshop somehow.

top topics

join