It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(SRV) Scientific Remote Viewing Lessons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
For those of you who are interested, here are 24 lessons on (SRV) Scientific Remote Viewing. For those of you who are not familiar with the term RV. :

Remote viewing (RV) is the practice of seeking impressions about a distant or unseen target using paranormal means, in particular, extra-sensory perception (ESP) or sensing with mind. Scientific studies have been conducted, and although some earlier, less sophisticated experiments produced positive results, none of the newer experiments concluded with such results when under properly controlled conditions. The scientific community rejects remote viewing due to the absence of an evidence base, the lack of a theory which would explain remote viewing, and the lack of experimental techniques which can provide reliably positive results.[1] It is also considered a pseudoscience.[2]

Typically a remote viewer is expected to give information about an object that is hidden from physical view and separated at some distance.[3][4][5] The term was introduced by parapsychologists Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff in 1974

See wiki link: en.wikipedia.org...

Use to dabble a bit in the RV and found myself pleasantly surprised with how well I did. I was pretty amazed actually. But as of recent, I had laid this RV stuff aside, so I am just now getting back into the subject. It's very interesting and lots of fun so I wanted to share these lessons with you guys. Hopefully you will be motivated too, to delve into this. You won't be sorry, imo. Of course that's just my opinion, everyone has one

But anywho, for those of you who are interested in giving it a try, here are 24 lessons to get you started on your way.

Farsight Voyager Lesson 1: Introduction and Overview. This is the first of 24 lessons in remote viewing. Remote viewing is the mental ability to perceive and describe places, people, and events in the past, present, and future without using the normal five physical senses of hearing, touch, sight, taste, and smell. This first lesson introduces the subject of remote viewing to the new student. No prior experienced in remote viewing is expected or needed. The version of remote viewing taught in this set of 24 lessons is called "Scientific Remote Viewing," which is derived from methods developed by the U.S. military and used for espionage purposes. For more information on the latest scientific research subject of remote viewing, see the web site for The Farsight Institute, a nonprofit research and educational institute specifically dedicated to the exploration of this phenomenon.

www.farsight.org...

www.farsight.org...

I believe that we all have the capability to do this (to be psychic), that we can actually develop and fine tune these skills! I'm going to start working on and fine tuning mine and I hope you guys give it this a shot too. If so, please let me hear from you . I would love to know your results !

To add: Here is a word descriptor list that will assist you when RV'ing.

: Descriptor Word List

Textures
airy, bristly, bumpy, coarse, dimpled, edged, feathery, filmy, fluffy, fuzzy, gaseous, glassy,
grainy, greasy, gritty, hairy, hard, leathery, lumpy, matte, metallic, moist, mushy, oily, powdery,
prickly, resilient, rough, rubbery, sandy, semi-hard, semi-soft, sharp, silky, slick, slippery,
smooth, soft, spongy, velvety, wet, wooden

Colors
amber, beige, black, blue, bright, bronze, brown, dark, dim, faded, fluorescent, golden, green,
gray, light, luminescent, mottled, orange, pale, patterned, pink, purple, red, reflective,
shadowed, shiny, silver, speckled, tan, transparent, turquoise, white, yellow

Smells
acrid, aromatic, chemical, earthy, fragrant, fresh, moist, moldy, musty, pungent, stale, sweet

Tastes
bitter, bland, chalky, chemical, fresh, metallic, rancid, salty, sour, stony, sweet, tart, wooden

Temperatures
ambient, arid, body, cold, cool, frigid, hot, humid, room, warm

Sounds
banging, booming, buzzing, chirping, chugging, clanging, clanking, clicking, crackling, distant,
dripping, echoes, grinding, gurgling, high-pitched, hissing, humming, jingling, loud, mechanical,
metallic, muffled, noisy, quiet, rattling, rhythmic, ringing, roaring, rumbling, rushing, rustling,
scraping, splashing, squeaking, tapping, thrumming, thumping, tinkling, voices, whirring,
whooshing

Dimensions
above, across, angular, around, back and forth, below, big, circling, circular, close, curved,
curving, cylindrical, deep, dense, diagonal, down, empty, enclosed, far, fast, flat, heavy, high,
hollow, horizontal, huge, in, inside, light, long, looping, low, medium, moving, narrow, near,
oblong, off, on, open, out, outside, oval, over, peaked, pointed, rectangular, round, scattered,
shallow, slow, small, spinning, spiraling, square, squat, straight, tall, thick, tiny, tubular, under,
up, vast, vertical, wavy, wide

Aesthetic Impact (AI)
afraid, alert, amazed, anxious, awed, bored, cheerful, confused, content, curious, depressed,
disoriented, dizzy, dreamy, excited, familiar, fearful, friendly, frightened, frustrated, happy,
impressed, interested, intimidated, intrigued, joyful, lonely, lost, nervous, observant,
overwhelmed, peaceful, pleasant, pleased, reflective, relaxed, respectful, reverent, sad,
shocked, surprised, tense, thoughtful, tired, unfamiliar
edit on 27-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

first flag on SHEER Volume!!!

Thanks,, i will have MORE input as i learn..

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ridiculous. You have taken a pseudoscience and added the word "science" to it in order to make it appear legitimate. Your very own post shows that there is no scientific basis for this. Real people don't want some quack yapping in a video or telling tall tales. Let's see some facts please.

If you think this is real and worth posting, surely you can do this yourself. So why don't you or this quack in the video go to the James Randi Educational Foundation and collect a million dollars? You are aware of the JREF aren't you? One Million Dollars for proof of your claims. Not one has ever accepted the offer. We'll be waiting OP...

/thread

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

It is of my opinion that it is only a matter of time before alot of the so called pseudosciences will be a proven and accepted science. I'd venture to guess that folk thought the same thing about x-rays... nahhh that can't be... or EEG's etc.

Not here to convince... here to get people to try to see it for themselves!! Let you guys be the judge and learn for yourselves..
. Hey sometimes there are shadows on x-rays even that are misread and have a wrong diagnosis... nothing is infallible but the Word of God lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hi all,
Thought I would bring this thread back to light to give others the opportunity to try it out and give their opinion .

It has been a while since I experimented .. I was actually somewhat impressed now whether this is coincidence or what I cannot say for sure.

I believe you can get easily sidetracked or distracted while doing this...so please be careful so as to not let your own self get in the way. And make notation if you think this has happened.

Please in all seriousness, I'd love to investigate this further. Follow the directions..
And let us in on your results. Maybe even someone could set up a test thread if enough of us have enough time to learn and get this under our belts....
Waste of time? Worth a shot to at least try?

Let me hear from you. Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
There is another thread with a list of targets:

Psychic Warfare

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads -up on the link! Much appreciated and sounds interesting. Will try to make the time to get involved
.with the project.

I think though that we should get more familiar before we jump in the pool head first. That's just me. I want to practice my laps first...to prepare.

Appreciate your reply!

top topics

join