It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Shadow posters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hi ATS, I've been noticing some strange things on various topics such as 9/11, UFO's and more. I am seeing people who post on these threads either calling people names, or insulting their intelligence, while never actually trying to discuss or debunk these claims. I have found several people who actually only post in certain topic areas, by looking at their posts on their ATS profile. I will not throw anyone under the bus by giving out the handles of people I've caught doing this, but do your own homework and look out for it.

Also, I've noticed tons of people who are very new members (may, june july 2011) who do only what I described up top.

So the conclusion I have come to is either people deliberately trolling threads for personal reasons, or Government agents protecting their interests.

DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR THIS! None of you know who I am, but look into it for yourselves, to independently deny personal ignorance.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Since the anon movement started gaining momentum (around when "the plan" was announced) I've noticed a much larger amount of trolls. I'm assuming some of these nitwits came from 4chan.

That aside, I have also noticed those who seem to just debunk, and seem to have no real faith that there is any conspiracy afoot in our world. I honestly have no idea why they even bother posting. Why the hell would you spend time on ATS if you despise and disbelieve all that is talked about on here? I'm afraid we will never know for sure...

The best thing to do is ignore them.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I take it you don't like the opinions of new people. At what point would you allow them to express their opinion?
edit on 27-7-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
*grabs shirt colar and mumbles under his breath*
The jig is up, red team fall back we've been made......blue team retreat to fail safe alpha.......the package knows we're here........10/4? Roger Yankee Knuckle Underwear?

Really now don't you think your being a wee paranoid? Could it just be that the new members are nothing more than the Mossad watching you pee from a sniper scope on a telephone pole next to a van that has Flowers By Irene on the side?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

WOAH, I never said I did not respect the views and opinions of new members. I am simply stating that I've seen a flood of new members who do nothing but insult, and "debunk", mostly by replying with statements like "I've debunked (insert topic from OP) in more ways than 1" without actually providing information, or engaging in intelligent debate, like the good posters on ATS.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

I know that I should ignore them, but it is hard. Mostly I see that threads are derailed within minutes, by people just posting crap, not really wanting to contribute in any conventional sense.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ask yourself, whats the bigger conspiracy?

We all (those that are smart enough to watch and learn) know for a fact that there are tag words that law enforcement "Nazis" use to identify potential "threats" to "homeland security". They are afraid of "bombs" and "jihad" cause they don't want anyone to know that the whole "plan" was theirs to begin with.

So they find scape goats to prosecute and set up so the public will believe any cock n bull story that comes along.

Then they label you "Jew" hater and the rest is history....

Did I get all those tag words in this post yet? No?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Castogere

No, I'm in that van. and I have nothing to do with the Mossad.
I am watching him pee though, good call.

Seriously though, I have been seeing many brand new members lately. Though the number of trolls seems to be about normal.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Castogere

You forgot two:
NUCLEAR BOMB
and
PRESIDENTAL ASSASSINATION

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
My point is, no matter what someones opinion is....the only one that counts is yours. You are to decide what you believe, not me or any other trolls just being trolls cause that's what trolls do.

If your looking for a serious discussion...well....this is a popular web site that attracts all types.....your gonna have to filter through the bull to find the answers you seek.

We have all of this knowledge at our grasp but very little wisdom from it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
theres heaps of people at infowars who do that, theres guys there who log on only to abuse 911 truthers, or just to abuse alex jones. here its not so bad but i see it occasionally

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
same old tired game folks
look at my right hand as my left steals your wallet and plants it in his pocket

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RUNSILENT

Not quite sure I follow you. could you elaborate on your post?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

magic is used to amaze and defy logic so when you find out they have no power
magic is power to someone who knows something you do not
when you know it you are equal
why was ancient lit destoyed

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
trolls? on the intermet?
surely not.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

This is actually fact and not a theory. Skunkworks is for the most outrageous and mind blowing conspiracies. This has been discussed thousands of times on ATS, and those that are not aware of this fact... well I dont think thats possible.

That is the price that is paid to be "anonymous" on an internet (specifically) a conspiracy forum. Most people can weed out those who choose to derail, and confuse, or even deter people from a specific subject, but for every person that joins that has this agenda, there are 100 members of ATS who know how to ignore them.

Ignore, report, move on, those are just a few steps that can be used to frustrate someone who is paid (money) to be here, and those who are just plain mean, (or lonely) and have nothing better to do. Those who have come here to do those things, usually find it easier to find a less worthy forum.

Enjoy your time, and dont allow others to take from your search, NRE.
BTW, I always follow my signature (below).

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

I am fairly new. If you look at my profile you will see that I only respond to certain forums, and I usually dont have much to contribute, because I am NEW. I am learning about all of this. I like to respond with what I know and interject a comment here and there but as far as adding anything meaningful, right now I dont feel qualified. I am not a government spy, I am just your average girl who knows the world is wrong and I am trying to educate myself the best way I can.

Hopefully someday I can find a piece of useful info and have a great thread out there all of my own. Until then I read everything I can get my hands on and give an occasional atta boy or girl or ask a question here or there.

What exactly is a troll? I hear that term so much do not really know what it means..

new topics

top topics

join