It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scary Creatures that live in other dimensions.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hologypsy
reply to post by pellian

Very Don Juan! Carlos Castaneda talks of such things in his books. I've seen also and hope to learn more.

Do you remember which books? I'd love to know more. Castaneda has some amazing wisdom.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
----
edit on 31-7-2011 by zyrna539 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

Yes. "The Art Of Dreaming", is a good one: Book can be found here

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
When I was 8 years old I saw the # hit the fan. Moreover, I saw most of the people I knew in serious danger, and a hole in the ceiling of clouds break open. After that I had a dream during which foreign beings instructed me to look for those who were like me, and that they would be drawn to me. I shook it off like a dream would be, but it stuck with me. There are people being born with an increased sense of their own interdimensionality. My sister feels like she's watching the world through everyone's eyes at the same time, but they are all her own...I don't know if anyone has had experiences like that but she feels comfortable with the label of a crystal child. Those beings also told me I would be sent a scout...a "bringer" is the word they specified. Makes no sense to me unfortunately. After this experience I would often collect rocks and draw strange runes in the dirt on the ground in a sort of automatic-writing trance. Fifteen years later, having never told anyone of my strange dream, my sister relayed a similar experience to me. Any ideas anyone?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Do extremely vivid dreams count?

I have one involving a being with blue skin and yellow eyes? Every time doing something different to.
maybe I should start drinking alcohol to kill my dreams.

It trips me out so hard.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I believe the original poster had a thread some time ago about a course of study/meditation he was following that related to "opening and developing the third eye".

I take it that this is a continuation of that study?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I understand and go through the same events. Try reading "Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot. This book explains alot.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadeScholar
Perhaps you are speaking of the phenomena in which if you unfocus your eyes you are able to see the cell-like biological constituents within the iris being reflected and made visible, almost appear like spirits or 'scary-creatures' to the creative minded.

But perhaps you speak of a different phenomena... if I remember what this is called I shall post a link

Floaters. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Do extremely vivid dreams count?

I have one involving a being with blue skin and yellow eyes? Every time doing something different to.
maybe I should start drinking alcohol to kill my dreams.

It trips me out so hard.

Nobody really knows the origin of dreams and I dont claim to. Researchers theorize that dreams are the result or dumping of memory. Funny thing is that they dont know where or how memories are stored in the brain. This leaves open the possibility that memory or some form of it exists outside the body.

Others claim that things you see in dreams are actually related to you and are symbolical. Maybe that being represents some apect of you. what was it doing in your dream?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join