It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An example of genius -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83dc8982581d.jpg[/atsimg]

The picture kind of says it all. Got this in an email it is from a San Francisco Newspaper.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Funniest thing I've seen in a long time,thank you this made my day.S&F

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I wonder how many years in that persons head it took for denial to become 'fact'?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
... it is from a San Francisco Newspaper.

Kankakee, Illinois, The Daily Journal

Phone in line comments from its readers, that the paper publish.

FieldAndGame

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Hahaha that's golden. I was just going on a rant last night to my gf about how future humans will violently argue with and oppose the idea that food ever came from anywhere other than the store and many probably do so now. To say otherwise would make you a conspiracy theorist wouldn't it? It was in response to a news segment where an infinitely intelligent co-anchor replied to a video where they showed people growing their own food. Her words: "You can grow your own food in your backyard? Who knew?" I was at a loss for words. Shocked. Stunned. Horrified. Manic. Saddened. My little lady looked over at me knowing immediately that I would freak the hell out and jump up on my soapbox. Of course I abided.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I guess its funny. As long as people are bent on eating meat, I suppose I don't mind hunting. The only problem with it is when they hunt stuff just to kill, without eating the meat...or people that just shoot stuff for the hell of it. Are there that many idiots that despise hunting AND eat meat? I would get why a vegetarian may not love hunting, but why not a meat eater? Or is the act of killing REALLY that foreign to the meat eating masses? I guess so. I suppose, in a way, hunting can be more humane...more humane than the slaughter houses we have.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Thank you very much. It came to me labeled as being from San Francisco.

top topics

join