It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My encounter that led me to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ok, so this didn't happen recently, about 3 years ago. I was at work working a night shift, completely bored out of my mind on the internet. I was watching a youtube video about Billy Meier, who I had just discovered. The video was "The Plaedian Mission" which had 12 parts, that was crazy but interesting and keeping me occupied at my work.

I went outside to go smoke a cigarette. It was night and to see what the weather was going to be like in the morning I would look up and see how clear it was and would check the stars out. I looked up and seen 1 bright star. then just continued smoking my cig.

I then realized that there was only 1 star out, so I started checking it out more. It was a real bright light just sitting still that had been there the whole time I was outside (about 10 mins) it didn't move the whole time. Once I started looking at it, it still didn't move.

After staring at it for a couple minutes. It started to slowly move. I couldn't believe it. Especially because I was reading about Billy Meier for hours and watching some video on aliens. It was slowly starting to move. So me, being me, didn't know what to do, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I took out my flashlight (a really bright one) and started spotlighting the damn thing.
Well, I don't think it appreciated being spotlighted because it went from slowly moving to soaring through the sky. I could see it going in and out of the clouds. I kept the flashlight on it and it just started going at speeds so fast I tried to keep my eye on it but it just hauled away.

It was def a ufo. no doubt about it. But it was weird. I was in my office reading about aliens and Billy Meier and then go out to smoke a cig and got to witness a ufo hovering right outside. Seriously it was pretty low because it was under the clouds and it was just hovering there the whole time.

Once I realized it was the only star I started looking at it better, and like clock work it started moving. Like it was watching me. It's kind of creepy when I think about it, but I am so glad I got to actually witness something like that, completely undeniable. This is all 100% true. I have no reason to bs anybody. I just wanted to hear what you guys thought. I kind of have a feeling maybe they seriously might have been watching me..It has made me think differentely ever since. I honestly don't know what to think. But it seriously felt weird and still does..

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Great introduction. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Billy Meier...

Welcome to ATS.. You have much to learn my friend.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Honestly, it sounds like an aircraft. As it moved closer, it would appear to pick up speed. Just my off-hand first appearance input. I won't argue with you though. You saw what you saw and without video, one could only speculate. As to Billy Meier, as others will hint, he has been entirely debunked. He is really generally hated by those more informed about the UFO phenomena and scientific principles in general (not to mention photography). I will absolutely confess that I adored his pictures as a child and they really got me interested in this whole "mythology" if you will. But we've all since moved on and I suggest to you that if you want to continue to grow in this community and discard any nonsense while gathering facts, you do some research on the guy. Always question everything. That doesn't stop when you're presented new info from those questioning the established order. Never stop asking questions and you'll do quite well in my opinion. Always LURK MOAR and soak up as much info as you can. Trust but verify and all that.
ETA: Some of us may sound arrogant from time to time and I apologize for that. Egos can be unbridled on the seemingly anonymous internet. Myself included. Brush it off.
edit on 27-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: grammar

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hah, yeah I don't know if the Billy Meier thing has been Debunked or not, I haven't looked into it much since that night I was bored at work. But absolutely no doubt about it, it was a ufo. Completely defied all physics. It was just sitting there the whole time I smoked a cig. Went from not moving at all, then slightly moving, then star trek warp speeds once I started flashlighting it.
My mother said she has seen ufo when she was younger with her father. I had never seen one until then, and haven't since. But it was definitely not any sort of plane. I was quick to try to figure it otherwise as a ufo, but nope, that thing just was not an aircraft or anything else. It was a ufo. It was awesome seeing it pretty much. Changed my everyday thinking since.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to the Jungle

Lots of topics

Even a thread about an alien invasion

The truth is out there you just have to filter it

Welcome to ATS

top topics

join