It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pig Abuse At Abattoir

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Not sure if this should be in the rant section but I feel it is a rant on my part.

Pig abuse

You can see the video here WARNING GRAPHIC!!!

I swear when I see things like this I am physically shaking at my computer with a combination of horror and pure anger at the way these animals are treated, you can see them scared and running away they are just teated like a peace of meat its heartbreaking.

In one part of the video the cow isnt even dead and the guy is hacking its legs off with a knife
theres a part where a poor young little lamb is clambering around the room trying to escape from the guy thats gonna slaughter it.

I dont get the guys in these videos they seem to have an inherit anger towards these animals as if "how dare you be alive!" like its a crime, I'm sorry but even in nature isn't as cruel as this, a lion killing a buffalo as stressful as it will be for the animal will be no where near as harrowing as the stuff that goes on in these places and we are supposed to consider ourself humane? I dont think so.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Disturbing, almost makes me wanna join "PETA".. Seriously..

By the way cool avatar.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
the link in the OP has an accompanying story that explains the vid with a few less than graphic still images. you do not need to watch the video to get the whole story. the video is a bunch of sadists that found a place to "be themselves" it is sad and sickening. throw the book at em...and a boot !

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
this has just made me vegatarian this is not right at all
2nd

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The thing that disturbs me about the pigs is that they are that smarter than dogs www.relfe.com...

I have 2 dogs and the thought of them going through this gives me nightmares I just cant imagine what is going through THEIR minds while this is happening to them.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Are you Vegan or vegetarian?
If not and your taste buds are more important to you then these animals you can't say much. Until everyone stops eating these creatures "like they are just a piece of meat' it will not stop, unfeeling people are the only ones willing to work in the raising/slaughtering jobs they will not care if they are causing pain and suffering.
Nothing tastes good enough for me to eat these animals once i learned how it all is brought to the table. My favorite food was BBQ beef. My husband and I can feel great about what we eat now and we are healthier too!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I couldn't even get the first minute without tears welling in my eyes. It's so horrible how humans are to animals. I wish just once, a creature would come along and take these people and do the same things to them saying 'they're only animals'. Maybe that would fix these people once and for all... See how they like it.

I don't care that people eat meat, and it takes slaughtering them to do it, but there has to be a more humane way than that. I rather see them put a bullet to an animal's head than watch them do crap like this. At least they aren't half alive when they're beginning to be killed.

I'm sorry, but this just makes me so mad and sad.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
edit on 27-7-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You know baffles me about ATS?

You go mental over aliens that dont exist but dont care about real things going on in the world...

F***ing idiots!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This is animal holocaust, it's daily, and I want no part of it. Not any more. At first I couldn't watch the footage, then I did, and got to 1/3 of the way through and I'm still upset. Not that I didn't think this stuff goes on (I'd be stupid not to) but seeing it, and hearing it, it's finally hit home. I wont eat pork again. I have no meat in the house at the minute and I don't plan on buying any.

new topics

top topics

join