It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin DMV Claims You Need “Bank Activity” To Get Voter Id Card

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Very misleading! Wisconsin doesn't even have a 'Voter ID Card'. However, the 'Voter ID' bill did just pass, but doesn't go into effect until 2012.

As of today, you can still vote with nothing...nada...nilch o prove who you are. Oh wait, I'm wrong they do require a witness IF you are not already listed on their registry. The witness can be anybody, just someone that will say 'yes, she/he is john smith'. That's it.

In fact we have a pretty big election coming up in less than two weeks ($65 million backing the Dems) for 6 recalls. No ID req'd. Plus you can vote anytime before the election date. So, vote now and vote often! (Yeslyp that's a popular phrase in some districts)

The people in the linked vid are obviously at the dmv to get a license or state id card. I was just there a couple of weeks ago (funny story - some other time) and boy are they tough!!! But, the account statement is only one of the options to prove residency. That or a utility bill that is less than three months old. This is only the residency part of the application. You need seperate forms of identification for proof of citizenship and birth.

So, I see the Unions and dems are hard at work spreading the misinformation/lies. Well they do have 65 million to spend.

<< 1   >>

join