It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy 16 named and shamed for murder..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This sick little ******* killed his ex girlfriend for a bet....a breakfast in a cafe.

He tried to break her neck, and finished her off with a rock when she started screaming.

Shame we dont have the death penalty here...she was 15.

I hope he isnt segregated in prison...

www.bbc.co.uk...

A 16-year-old boy who battered his former girlfriend to death has been publicly named for the first time after being found guilty of her murder. Rebecca Aylward, 15, from Maesteg, was lured into a wood in Aberkenfig, near Bridgend, in October 2010. Swansea Crown Court heard Joshua Davies "sometimes" hated Rebecca and a friend offered to buy him breakfast after suggesting that he "get rid of her".

edit on 27-7-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Was it for a bet? I didn't get that from the article.

I've told mates to "get rid" of a particular Succubus-like girlfriends before (likewise they to me), but never meant that they batter them to death.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Sorry i read the article in The Sun first.....thats where i read that..

A SCHOOLBOY who revelled in his nickname "Psycho" is seen grinning - after murdering his ex-girlfriend for a bet. The family of Joshua Davies - who can now be pictured for the first time - gasped yesterday as he was convicted of smashing in the skull of Rebecca Aylward, 15. Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

www.thesun.co.uk...

Different wording...but could be seen as a bet.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Kids these days. How did we get to this place?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Kids these days. How did we get to this place?

It does make you wonder....there are a lot of psycho kids, more than there was in the past.
They are getting worse and worse, hes an ideal example why abortion should be allowed 16 years on!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Again, I think his mate that made the "bet" was just shrugging off what would appear to be his usual bravado, as he is described as having. I don't think he genuinely bet his mate to kill her.

That said, the little shyt is going to spend a long time behind bars and it won't be pleasant for him. I usually don't think executing people ever achieves anything, but if it was my daughter he had killed, I'd have shot him in the face during the trial.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
blond hair blue eyes.....
they shount inproson him they shoul let the family of that poor girl to decide his fate.
or send him on a test flight to mars

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
blond hair blue eyes.....
they shount inproson him they shoul let the family of that poor girl to decide his fate.
or send him on a test flight to mars

His victims had blue eyes.. Some peoples racism really shines when ever they think the correct smoke screen present's itself for them to publicly revel in their bigotries.

join