It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TY ats members for creating the new me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

that is kinda what i thought but this is so new to me and some family members think i have lost it
1 sister who has watched this experience come and felt this flow of energy that i am emitting knows
i can not talk to anyone about it as if i start info overload flows out of me and scares people badly
and it is very hard to slow that pace it just flows almost like the way i absorbed in in big chucks backoff big chunks
i thought i lost it at one point and spent week wandering the woods thinking and processing
i found that if i am nuts i never want to be sane again because i am living again not just existing

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RUNSILENT

now it seems you say, how to measure that my inner measurement is correct.

well... thats a tricky one. best probably would be to ask yourself constantly, am i awake

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

no the thing i want to try to measure is the energy flowing out and around me that others feel so it exist i just have no clue what it is so how to measure if that makes sense
as a year ago i would not believe myself it is hard to explain kinda like i believed in ufos so my religious brother called me a kook and said i have experienced so i do not know what but believe as he believes in god that has not seen so i am the kook
so since i can not see air i am gonna suffocate not real
i am changing daily and very careful about flat acceptance of anything without much reflection
as this has consumed my like fire i back away come back be a sponge til cant process and stop go racing visit my kids whatever
i am not a young naive being but i am also not what i thought either
the thing is i understand how people get labeled as insane because 35 yrs ago if i told anyone this electroshock on the way followed by frontal lobotomy

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS and

Thank You for SERVING!!

Got any good Nuke Sub stories you can share? Did you guys glow in the dark after lights out, and they told you that was normal and ignore it?

Any "pretend" launches to make you "think" you launched to to see your reactions? And they said "just kidding?"

You guys "moon" the Russians on sonar a mile under water? .. What's the scoop?

Hope you keep on staying more postive. Your head sounds well grounded.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

hah did have a few dealings with the soviets as was on fast attack and played alot of blind mans bluff
the thing about nukes that no seems to see less rad playing poker in reactor room than you got in front of tv
nuclear navy never a nuclear accident in america never a nuclear accident that was really as represented
another thing that recently been bothering me i keep hearing about water shortages and wonder why navy ships distill water from the oceans simply why no stills next to oceans making freshwater not enough profit yet ?
my last note one pesky rusky that wanted to play chickened out as we went under the polar ice and he was stuck in pacific as we came out in atlantic sweeeet memories ty for that

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Reply to post by RUNSILENT

You sir, sound like a great addition the site

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Hey there RUNSILENT welcome to ATS ... you sir have just experienced the most amazing event of your life ... your 'Awakening' ... I remember that feeling of ecstatic energy when I experienced mine ... and Jerry from this moment on you will never turn back ... this is the ride of your life so hold on tight my friend and enjoy every second.

Look forward to seeing you on the boards

Woody

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

OH YEAH
i have experienced much in my time here already as kinda being a rebel free spirit to begin with
and now this WOW
couple days ago came to terms with the skeletons in my closet so to speak with an alright conversation with my sis who just let me ramble and during that i was realizing that was needed to continue and she was amazed because i changed in front of her eyes and she felt the amazing energy that emits from me when around others
the thing is whenever i am out in the public i have to be careful and not try to talk i cannot stop
but i am having an effect on everyone i come into contact with
this is the most alive i have ever been also happiest excited optimistic time of my long life
AND I AM ALIVE
ty very much i have enjoyed your threads

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Great intro!

We're all waking up from the big sleep.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Welcome aboard Friend.

Time in the dark prepares us for our time in the light. Soak it up, soak it in, use it to the best of your abilities. No regrets, no shame. Let no man be our judge.

Your journey can change lives.

We are who we are, and the experiences of our lives bring us closer to who we can be.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

ty for the welcome i think i found me a new home
was hesitant on joining as watched the ups and downs of postings but whenever was not anything but childish insults flying around searched older content so even garbage has a positive see negative does not exist anymore and things are bright

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Yukitup

thank you for that the closest i can come to describing in with people i know will not understand has been now is becoming i have lived my life for today and ridiculed for it as no one else understood what i knew as a veteran that tomorrow never comes so i have had the concept for a long time but knew something was missing but all my journeys led to here without one who knows and here is where i belong looking forward to the rest of this journey
may it be as exciting as expected

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join