It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TY ats members for creating the new me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
started scouring this site many months ago searching for answers to many questions
from the beginning of my life i have looked for something missing not knowing what that was
knew that it was not to be found where i was asking
at 17 yrs old joined navy traveled the world on a nuclear submarine thought i was a patriot defending my country during the VIETNAM WAR
COME HOME DAZED CONFUSED DISRESPECTED MAD EMPTY to no job no prospects as nuclear power was being made the new boogeyman
got angry at the world for spitting on me for doing what i believed to be right
became a outlaw biker living in a world most would not survive but for me at the time was perfect
90% of the people who i have met in this life do not know my name
so when i figured out i was lied to again no one could point to a ghost
as friend and foe either died or went to prison i vanished
some months ago i started searching this site not knowing what i have been looking for but knowing always
that eating pooping sexing working sleeping repeat
was not living and i could not go back to where i felt alive as no future
sex no answers drugs no answers marriage divorce still no answers
a year ago i hit a tree on a motorcycle lost my job day before surgery and decided to try to find what pieces where missing in my frugal existence
found out i was lied to by everyone forerver by all my country my teachers my pastor
found nuggets here and there on this site that have transformed me into someone my family does not recognize
this great site and all it members have helped me be happy in my life maybe first time ever
absorbed much info and got addicted could not get enough but learned more in my time here than my entire lifetime
do not have all answers left but enough to know they are pieced into much info of many types each having a piece none having all

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
at this time and place i have no job no prospects living in relatives basement and happier than ever weird huh
started pushing positive into my mind and out of my soul
i know i am crazy or not i like crazy as most labeled as such were proven correct
i have nothing so nothing to lose
i will live forever i will not die i fear no one
i am not better than you you are not better than me
i have experienced impossible and un describable things these last months
so one question this energy vibration that i am emitting and others are feeling how do i measure it ?
it is very real as any one who knows me ask what are you on and i tell them positive energy feed
they give that look but feel and see my new burning fire emitting from my true being
do not understand this but as i emit it 4 times as much comes back i am now a positive energy addict and it is heaven
i do not claim any understanding of this but is very real and wonderful and transforming me into someone i do not know
I AM HAPPY I LOVE EVERYONE I FORGIVE MY PAST
i am only a stranger til we meet hi i am JERRY

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Wow man....great intro!
Looking forward to seeing your posts in the future.
Oh yea...welcome to ATS Jerry.

edit on 27-7-2011 by jaycen420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
you gotta be (expletive deleted) kidding me lol that story almost plays out like my life, i too have become enlightened and my name is also gerry

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RUNSILENT

Welcome Jerry!.....I look forward to more of your words and thoughts on ATS....peace out.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Hi RUNSILENT, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Sounds like you got hit with a case of the "Holy Spirit", enjoy it while it is abundant and find your personal prayers that will set you free. It is time to forgive yourself and let go of that past!

Bless you Man!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

ty i got hit with my creators energy and have found many things i do not say god as that is a man word to me
if a man wrote it what agenda did he have
i do not buy the my dad is better than your dad , my school is better than your school , my skin is better than yor skin , my god is better than your god game being used against us all
i prefer to believe if we all met we would come too see we want the same things safety for our children food for our bodies shelter from the rain
to me that is all that matters and we are not as different as we were told
now i do not blame the men who lied to me or the men who lied to him
i thank them for showing me who i do not wish to be this is making me more positive
from birth we are told we are going to die and go to heaven or hell both lies
we are told we are not good enough so hell is only option another lie
so as humans we think we have nothing to look forward to
IMO we are energy beings and energy does not die i am close to proof of this
but can we prove anything what is real ?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

ty for the welcome at times i am overwhelmed by all this
but i now know i AM ALIVE
so whatever occurs from here i am happy finally with no expectations but knowing i will survive as always

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUNSILENT

ty for the welcome at times i am overwhelmed by all this
but i now know i AM ALIVE
so whatever occurs from here i am happy finally with no expectations but knowing i will survive as always

just out of curiosity whats your surname?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

demaree
why do you ask

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
welcome to ats runsilent, i am another you.

be safe and stay positive

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

TY YOU
this experience feels like no turning back is possible
do not know but feel that way
and i love this

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I hear ya, this is Heaven and they would have us believe it is Hell! It is time to take back your place on this fantastic Journey!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Jerry

The way our VietNam vets were "welcomed" back home was and is a shame and disgrace. So, THANK YOU for laying your life on the line and WELCOME HOME, we're glad you made it back alive.

Hope to see you on the boards.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

TY FOR THAT
i was bitter for many years and did not know why
thru this amazing site i have made peace with all recently and am no longer stuck at 17
my family has many vets past current and future i am proud of service by our military people
i am not as proud of how they are being used for profit for corp military interests that just happened to supply the weapons our young people die from
that said all americans need to ask why are we always at war??
why are unemployed vets bad for collecting unemployment after 30 yrs of working to find no jobs anywhere
but still plenty of cash for foreign countries
military weapons political slush funds politicians retirements but people down and out by no economy
are the problem really?
make corporate america create american jobs or face dismantling into smaller private companies willing to think what happened to my country!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

It's good to know you've finally found peace and balance!

I come from a multi-generational military family too...all branches. I've seen first-hand the results of wartime on the human spirit.

The points you've made sound like the basis for a good thread. Give it a try

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

ty sir for your families service to this once great nation
i will be working that post as you suggest as i figure out how to do it correctly
with all the great minds on this site i will not become part of chaff
so may take a little while wanna do my first one right w/out a lot of comp savy

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Welcome aboard Jerry! Hope to see you around the boards!

Have fun, take things with healthy skepticism, ask for credible or corroborating evidence and formulate your own opinion.

Take care my friend.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
How you can measure it?

Measuring is also a lie,dont trust in numbers. When you feel your own inner guidance tell you thats higher,thats lower, thats just perfect or mediocre, just stick to it and dont look for proof in numbers. "Objecktivity" is one of the greatest lies and those that "rely" on it are addicted to those who lie...

peace.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join