It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney a 'coward'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Cheney- what can you say about such an evil-warmongering-f u type of man? He embarrases me and is the stuff that's behind our president that makes this less than a desirable government.
Not to mention his greed...and Haliburton.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Cheney- what can you say about such an evil-warmongering-f u type of man? He embarrases me and is the stuff that's behind our president that makes this less than a desirable government.
Not to mention his greed...and Haliburton.

Give me a break. Remember the Kerry Rolling Stone interview? Remember Kerry's war speech at the Demo convention?

At least when Cheney suggested that Leahy pork himself, it was intended to be a private conversation between two men.

When Kerry let loose with the copulatory invective, he was pandering to a generation of "forward thinking" youth.

This is a non-issue.

Oh, and will someone tell me why I should hate Halliburton?

[edit on 04/8/16 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Grady- we obviously have differing point of views. I respect your opinion. However, the man is less than desirable in my book.

To me, he is just what i say he is. Name me some of his good "points"

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Grady- we obviously have differing point of views. I respect your opinion. However, the man is less than desirable in my book.

To me, he is just what i say he is. Name me some of his good "points"

Frankly, I really don't know what Cheney's good points are. He's the Vice-President. Does anyone ever know anything about the Vice-President, unless he runs for President?

These, however, are his credentials.

[edit on 04/8/16 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join