It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little humor for my fellow EMS people on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
www.ems1.com...

A top ten list of celebrities it would be cool to run a call with. I am not sure I would like to work with number 10, especially in a desert environment. He does not seem to have that good of luck at times, however his ability to instantly order something that he needs and have it delivered in seconds may come in handy.

Who would you like to add to the list or run a call with?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Hahaha number one might be cool. The only reason I even know who that is, is from watching retro tv with my pappy. I suppose "Dr. Oz" so I can see how he performs real-world when he's not hocking his bs on the tv. I'd also like that to be filmed. Or how about one of those psychic types? Presumably, they could use their special powers to know exactly what's happening and how to fix it right? lolololol

In all seriousness, I would like to take a teen. Someone that doesn't see much in themselves. Doesn't perform well. Low self esteem. Bad grades. But measures up intellectually. I'd like to show them something new and give them a feeling they've never had before, saving a life (or quite possibly just feeding the diabetic some cookies all day, know what I mean? lol).

Also, that blonde from that one show. I think it was called Trauma. Yeah. Oh yeah.

*note* I almost never watch tv but I'm American so I suppose that's where my mind goes...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hey!!I am graduating emt school on saturday ..then a month off and on to paramedic school..I agree with the person who wanted "hawkeye"my favorite health care even thought not real....Buckshot

new topics

join