It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to send a letter to the President.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I saw a great post where somebody wrote a long letter to the President. That letter is linked in this most awesome thread! That got me thinking about how one should write a letter to the President and how you would go about sending it to him. So using the AVG safe search, I found a website that tells exactly how to do that.

Now I can copy the letter from the first link and mail it to the President letting him know I do not want any more taxes and that I withdraw my consent to be governed by him.

I urge everyone to write a letter to the President and let him know we do not want more taxes and withdraw our consent to be governed by him.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

That part is easy. Now tell me how to get him to read it

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

I know, I will put Oprah's name and address as the return address. That should do it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
#1 Type your physical and/or email address flush against the top left margin. The White House asks that you include your email address. You can type or write the letter, however typing will ensure that you send a legible message

Nice way of getting your email address to spy on you.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
aint no way i will ever send a letter to the potus

i dont want the secret service knocking down my front door.

my momma always said if you cant say nothing nice about someone dont say nothing at all

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Sending a letter to the President is not going
to get you anything but a form letter from the
Whitehouse - and I do mean form letter (everyone
that writes gets the same letter). Petitions are
pretty much the same but I sign them all the
time just the same. Haven't you discovered
yet that we are just little nothings to TPTB and
they could care less how we feel about issues.
edit on 27-7-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Instructions

Things You'll Need
Envelopes
Writing Pens
Clear Tapes
Stationery
Postage Stamps

Fold your letter, place it in an envelope, then lick and seal the envelope.

Write the name of the letter's recipient on the front of the envelope at the center.

Print the street address, including apartment or suite number if appropriate, on the next line below the name.

Write the city, state and ZIP code on the next line. Use the two-letter state code if you know it.

Print your own name and address in the upper left corner of the envelope.

Affix one first-class stamp in the upper right corner for a regular-sized letter.

Place the envelope in your mailbox.

Raise the red flag on the mailbox, if there is one, to indicate that you have outgoing mail.

Place the letter in a large blue mailbox with an earlier pickup time if you want the letter to be on its way sooner.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
you should retitle the thread to how to send a letter to the president, which he will never read, let alone reach his desk and is scanned thru a computer looking for key words like, kill, assassinate, bomb etc in order for the secret service to put you on a terrorist watch list and/or arrest and prosecute you to the fullest extend of the law.

but the generic thank you for your interest letter is kind of cool to show your friends how insignificant and useless your efforts were.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
double post.
edit on 27-7-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I was really, really hoping that everyone would read the letter linked in the first link I posted and become charged up enough by what it said to want to write the President for themselves. It would appear from the replies already received to this post that I was mistaken and we should all just leave the whole situation up to somebody else and go back to watching American Idol while we wait for our transvestite hookers to show up.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Oh boy, I'll bet this is gonna tick alot of people here, off. But I just sent a note to the WhiteHouse asking the President to invoke the fourteenth amendment, because he is trying to compromise with ideological extremests.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I was going to use this as a model.

In fact I wanted to reference that letter and bring more attention to work that
could be done that Tesla never finished or so we are told.
Sending a copy enclosed or attached I might have to discuss with Mr. Bill Lyne.
Cars and planes involve so much of the work we have now I imagine there could be
intense resistance to new developments. I just walked down a large city block
filled with auto related businesses on both sides. I would imagine strong resistance
from the carbon market people.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

That part is easy. Now tell me how to get him to read it

Post it on ATS of course lol

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Lyne says his was circular filed.
No one moves against the job cartels not even Hitler who moved with them.
The cartels got want they wanted and now we live in the period of the great suppression.
Lets all be happy with their tales of aliens cause thats all we are going to get.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Send him your personal letter in a Publishers Clearing House "YOU JUST WON 10,000,000 SWEEPSTAKES" Envelope. You know he will want to see what cool things he can buy and if he really won

That's what I'd do

new topics

top topics

join