It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Visualization Of US debt Stacked In 100 Dollar Bills (Must See!!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I was "hanging ten" surfing the internet and i stumbled across this website that blew my mind! You always hear about large sums of money but its kind of hard to VISIUALIZE exactly how much money that sum is. This website takes you from a 100 dollar bill to 114.5 trillion dollars (in hundred dollar bills) in PICTURES!!

Pay close attention to the trillion dollar mark as those are double stacked pallets!! I don't care if you own a bank, i guarantee you have NEVER seen this much money in your life!!

Click Here For The Site

If you found that interesting I know you're going to LOVE this nifty little site. It shows the National Debt, Debt per Citizen, Debt per Tax-Payer, Assets per Citizen, Savings per Family and lots more all in real time!! (just give it a few seconds to load). These two pages should be "must have" book marks for every American Citizen!!

Click Here For Site

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

That is almost enough to make me physically ill. We are so far beyond the point of dealing in real world numbers with real world meaning that can even EXIST outside of a computer hard drive, hope for the future is a very relative thing now. Do I hope we crash next week so the healing can start all the sooner?? Or should I hope they fix all this so we get another couple years...maybe...before we crash even harder for having waited that extra time to settle up?

Yeah..Hope and Change....I find myself desperately hoping for change, but the man who coined the phrase is nowhere in my concept of it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Wow...That's all I can really say to that..lol..And all those numbers in the second link really blew my mind..Two great sites! Thanks for that. S + F

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

In American the population is 311,859,013 citizens. If you divide our national debt every citizen owes $46,633. Since there are only 111,821,834 tax paying citizens that would equal $130,048 per tax paying citizen. Some people struggle their whole lives to pay a $5,000 credit card debt or a $20,000 student loan. With our current wars and future planned wars there is no way this debt can be paid.

We have to default, the world markets have to crash. There has to be a ONE WORLD CURRENCY that does not rely on paper or metal money but rather electronic. Electronic money is cheaper to produce, easier to control and no one can make "pesky" websites showing exactly how much is spent and owed by comparing it to some of the largest buildings in the world.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Please prepare now for the developing economic and social unrest. Good Day

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is really scary. The $114,500,000,000,000 in liabilities is equal to $370,856 per head of population.

Where did all the money go? Imagine trying to pay of a personal debt of $370,856!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept
This is really scary. The $114,500,000,000,000 in liabilities is equal to $370,856 per head of population.

Where did all the money go? Imagine trying to pay of a personal debt of $370,856!

WHat kind of math are YOU doing

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Got my b.o.b. for the shtf scenario. the most important item is my brain. If i lose that i'm dead

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Just a little bump. Mod forgive me

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I came across the same thing on blacklistednews this morning.

Amazing

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mithrawept

Where did the "money" go? It went towards building underground bunkers, paying for illegal wars, funding useless research; paychecks for athletes, perks for government "officials"; i-pods, plasma tv's, etc, etc... Where the heck do you people THINK the money went?

Seriously though, people don't see the SCAM being run, on ALL of us? We live on a restricted planet. Can't do this, can't do that. Live your life this way, live your life that way. Worship this god, worship that God. It is, however, nice to see the birds in the air, flying so freely. I wish MANKIND would pull his head out his butt, and begin doing the same. Y'all like being SLAVES, or what???

And, for those of you that have children.....you should, look them square in the eyes...and say: "I'm sorry for messing up your future, with my greedy, selfish ways". And yeah, i've already apologized to my children. Thankfully, i owe no one...no thing.

SMH....i'm so PATHETIC, i don't even have a credit card, debit card, or bank account!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If the money is all fake, then isn't this a bit like arguing the true color of Santa's jacket?

2nd

new topics

top topics

join