It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wives of Masons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I was wondering if there are any wives of Masons on this site who could give us a good old down home round of aplause for thier Mason Husbands and how it affects your lives. I'm still seriously consedering joining myself. I was wondering do most wives participate in the Eastern Star and put thier kids in the available groups? If so how do you like them? Grandma was in the Eastern Star and also a devout Christian but I never gave the Masons a second thought back then.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I think this sort of post would be more suited to a Masonic site - not a conspiracy theory site don't you?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
I think this sort of post would be more suited to a Masonic site - not a conspiracy theory site don't you?

Yes, absolutely, because a conspiracy site should only ever have lying diatribes against Masonry, never reasoned discussion... right, Mr. Necros?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
I was wondering if there are any wives of Masons on this site who could give us a good old down home round of aplause for thier Mason Husbands and how it affects your lives. I'm still seriously consedering joining myself. I was wondering do most wives participate in the Eastern Star and put thier kids in the available groups? If so how do you like them? Grandma was in the Eastern Star and also a devout Christian but I never gave the Masons a second thought back then.

Well, I am a Mason. My wife does not care that I am a Mason, actually, she encouraged me to join. But, she is not really interested in the Eastern Star. Just personal choice as she has many other activities that she is doing.

My mother was in the Eastern Star and father a Mason. They never got me involved, but always said if I was interested they would help.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Thanks Jc I figured thier had to be someones wife out there who was supportive.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
TgSoe

I was a Mason several years before my wife and I got married. She's always been VERY supportive of my Masonry...she allows me to travel across the country to various Masonic meetings. These types of meetings always have a special program or shopping, etc. if wives want to come along, but she prefers to stay at home with our sons, and I travel alone. She has no interest at all in the Eastern Star (of which I'm a Past Worthy Patron). If she did I would attend it with her, but as it is, I myself don't go any more.

Regards

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS

This isn't a "conspiracy theory site", it's a forum for the discussion of secret societies. ATS has other forums, 1 or 2 of them concerning conspiracy theories.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
Thanks Jc I figured thier had to be someones wife out there who was supportive.

If a wife isn't supportive or at least neutral, TgSoe, someone will have a very hard time remaining a Mason. In my jurisdiction, if a wife does not support her husband's decision, he cannot become a Mason.

new topics

top topics

join