It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WONDERS of FREE speech.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hi,

My translation starts.

Breivik write speech to HIS people from his cell

Mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik was handed a pen and paper and started to work on a speech.

This information is gathered from Geir Lippestad, Breiviks lawyer.

The lawyer also said that the 32-year-old murderer writes in English.

"He works on a speech that will take some time. He writes it in English. He says English his working language.

The defender met Breivik in central jail at the police station in Oslo yesterday, before he was transferred to ILA prison in Bærum.

The migration to ILA prison was several hours late because Breivik refused to let police secure his fingerprints and taking pictures of him.

"He doesn´t accept police pictures, because he doesn´t want the public to see it, his lawyer says.
Eventually the police accommodated his wishes and did not take pictures of the prisoner, said the lawyer.
Anders Breivik Behring has told investigators that there exist two more terrorist cells in Norway.

"He has said that he will not say anything about the cells until he has all his requirements met, but the requirements are so specific that they have no root in reality. Therefore I do not want to dwell on them," says his lawyer.

He believes that the requirements will be important for the psychiatric assessment by Anders Behring Breivik.
"He lives in another reality, he only understands himself," says lawyer Lippestad.

My translation ended.

Source: nyhederne.tv2.dk...:breivik-skriver-tale-i-sin-celle.html

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hilltaker

Sounds like his own lawyer thinks him mad. Nice to see such honesty about his client. Life in a Mental Institution would make the most sense in this case. In any case they need to make sure he is never free again.

Odd that any Law Enforcement would allow a confessed mass murderer to dictate whether or not their picture can be taken. PC gone mad?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hilltaker

Perhaps if there were some tragic accident that caught all 10 of his fingers in the frame of a slamming jail door, he wouldn't find incarceration such a pleasant and relaxing experience to work on his memoirs. I've heard first hand accounts of the prison system in that part of Europe and this evil troll may as well be given House Arrest a Disneyland for all the misery he's likely to suffer compared to American Prisons or almost any other nation on Earth, come to think of it. Scandinavia has a real funny concept of law and punishment when it comes to the truly severe crimes.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
They are going to have to sanction him to a mental clinic.

Even through he killed alot of people , I remember hearing on the news that he can only serve 20 years for the killings. Because politicions cant be seen to be reviewing criminal cases they cant extend the sentence just for him.

So this way they can detain him indefinatly. Smart move.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

Maybe that's what they want? Section him and ensure he doesn't have the opportunity to spout out his pure evil rantings. Seriously, even with free speech, there is no way he should be granted the publicity.

Then again, maybe he knows too much and they feel he may crack and try to expose them? Get him out of public reach, including reporters!!

Who knows?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Even through I dont know the inn's and outs of why he did it and the reasons behind it, I would still like an to see an open court case with evidence being given openly and freely.

Just because this man commited a hanus act it doesent mean we should hide him away and never let the public talk to him ever again. There could be lessons to be learned from him (speaking from a psy student point of view)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This man will do anything to prevent sharia law from destroying his freedom and liberty. I have read his writing and I agree with him. Islam cannot coexist alongside liberty. There is no room. Everything that exists in your world is an insult to islam and the prophet mohammed.

Gruesome but necessary.

Will you label me a terrorist if I call him a Patriot? If I call him a freedom fighter against islamic sharia law?

I see so many people wearing t-shirts with Che on them. Che burned books, destroyed music, murdered gays and killed unarmed people wholesale yet he is a symbol of hope and freedom?

If that is the case then Anders Behring Breivik is a symbol of hope and freedom against islam and sharia law.
If that is the case then he is a Revolutionary.
A dark knight.
A hero.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

Right ok.....what part of he KILLED DEFENCELESS CHILDREN makes him a revolutionary or freedom fighter? This man is a monster, nothing more.

I hope that when he gets to jail some not so nice person will smash his face off a wall a few times at the very least.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi,

He might think that he is a freedom fighter, but really he isn´t.

Thanks,

top topics

join