It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Crop Circle Wiltshire England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This circle adds a bit of light relief. It made me laugh anyway, hope you find it funny also:-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

On the other hand it could be genuine, and this rumour about an Alien invasion fleet above the Earth, the Aliens may want to offer us a peace pipe

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Well I guess if the aliens invade and take over the planet, they will legalize it.

2nd

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

great find. wait a minute, isnt this evidence that cropcircles are man-made ?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Is that an add on to the already existing alien face crop circle?

I can't wait to read the analysis of it on CCC, they can be rather funny.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Ah, they're just blowing smoke! But really, that's pretty cool looking. Maybe i'll make it my desk top.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Why am I thinking "Ceci n'est pas une pipe"?
I'm probably reading to much into this but maybe alien intergation?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
i get it now. for the longest time i wondered why native americans used it to help explore spiritual sides and promote peace. Maybe people should start making political crop circles in the U.S.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thanks for this. I love crop circles, i just dont go to the site very often. this made me smile. I wont read into this at all. Not physically or metaphorically. But i really appreciate the time and effort those little balls of light take to make these for us.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
maybe this will closes some of the pie holes of those that were impossible to convince
of crop circles being man made.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well it is in the same theme of this recent on www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps they are just trying to get us all to chill out. No use getting you knickers in a knot because there are problems with some economic numbers, there are lots of numbers available. It is the resources and organisation that is more important. All these wars need to chill out as well.

Maybe it is a peace offering, smoking the peace pipe with who or what ever made it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mnemicrsl

Excellent idea, get a few pounds of nice heads and pump it through the air-conditioning of congress and the white house.
It will help put an end to a few of the ego problems and grand standing going on.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
can definitely be interpreted as him expanding his mind. when i seen that last big crop circle a few days ago my first thought was "that looks like a THC molecule".

last crop circle

THC molecule

edit on 28-7-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
That looks just like the Alien Workshop logo:

So do the ET's have a sense of humor?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
There's nothing funny about those big dark eyes. But the smoking pipe guy is no Darth Vader!
edit on 2011-7-28 by pikypiky because: To correct for "proper" grammar and spelling.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by holyTerror
...So do the ET's have a sense of humor?

I don't know about ET's, but I bet at least some human crop circle makers have a sense of humor..

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Uh-Oh, Invasion of the Body Highs!! Excuse me sir, hit this while I'm talking to your leader.......

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
not too sure if that is real but it is good for a laugh tho. If it is real on the other hand it is just proof that aliens have a sense of humor as well.

top topics

join