It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Letting Yourself Be Used By Political Parties!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Independents now determine the elections as it is the largest voting block. Quit your Parties, learn to work together and think for yourselves if you care at all. Stop letting them play this divide and conquer game on us and keep us at each others throats, when the real answer is they are terrified we will learn to work together.

Scare the hell out of them, shake each others hands and take back control. Your hatred of each other is a carefully cultured disease. No bad government can stand up to a united people. You want change, stop acting like it is a Football Game.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I doubt any of this needs to be said here as ATS is likely one of the largest support bases for your view. Instead, I suggest maybe editing your post to encourage others to post topics like this on social media networks to help turn their friends toward the light. You're preaching to the choir friend.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

You just did.

You should look at threads here more closely as I see the supposed Left and Right at each others throats every day here at ATS. This place is crawling with hate and calls for points of view to be silenced. I often wonder at the people who claim to be for Free Speech but in fact are not.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48e291a7ec15.jpg[/atsimg]

Amen!!

top topics

join