It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a screen shot of player revive in World at War or Modern Warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The screen shot that shows you as the downed player (looking through their eyes) looking up as the other player is kneeling over you and helping you up? Been looking online and can't find a shot. Anyone? Thanks

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
can you create such a view in a game yourself ? if so, why dont you take a screenshot of it ?
you should have a "print screen" button on your keyboard.
then you can show the shot by using the "paint" software, if you use a microsoft operating system.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
can you create such a view in a game yourself ? if so, why dont you take a screenshot of it ?
you should have a "print screen" button on your keyboard.
then you can show the shot by using the "paint" software, if you use a microsoft operating system.

I would but I don't have access to the game at the moment and I need it for a project - template. Thanks. Anyone else?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have a copy of fraps, but I only have modern warfare, modern warfare 2, BO and bad company 2, not WAW.

I don't have MW installed, and I don't remember if I have MW2 still installed, but I do have BO and BC2 on my system right now.

I have some video footage I might be able to look through and I also have the CS4 master collection if you need a photo touched up.

King

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

You still looking for shots, or not? I have everything I think you need, perhaps not exactly, but close enough.

King

top topics

join