It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage Everyone Must See.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I'll tell you right now...the video needs to be condensed. Only those who are already interested in the phenomenon are going to sit thru the 2 hour video, which defeats it's purpose of reaching the uninformed public.

yeah , they could get ryker or william shatner to give the voice over , the xfiles theme tune going in the background and have some of billy meiers ufo footage playing in a small window in the top corner

totally sell it to them and dont hold back

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ok we are finally getting somewhere now, i knew we would. I am with you on this, the video does need to be condensed, and then re-hosted as a stream somewhere else, with the link to the full video of people wish to watch it. Does anyone know of anyone skilled enough in this deparment to edit the video down.

Once edited i think it would be a more effective tool. As for the aliens being a race bent on world domination or mass slavery, it could be true, but us knowing about it does not stop the governmenr from defending us against it. Also i think with the technologies suggested in the video, the aliens could have done this a long time ago if they so wanted.

Does anyone know of someone who can edit this video? anyone volunteer?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Once edited i think it would be a more effective tool. As for the aliens being a race bent on world domination or mass slavery, it could be true, but us knowing about it does not stop the governmenr from defending us against it. Also i think with the technologies suggested in the video, the aliens could have done this a long time ago if they so wanted.

That's exactly my point. The aliens seem to have the tech to do whatever they want. They could take over, or make everything right. But they haven't. Why? Could the gov't know know their plans are to occupy and rule the planet? Could we have found thier weakness which is why they have been left no other alternative but to watch us from a distance till they find away around the "weapon" that will bring them down?

If were gonna be openminded about this, we have to consider all the possibilities. Even the ones that we fear the most.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That was great, i had it playing in my office. Excellent information/stories.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
well blue collar, send it all around your office, with the link attatched.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
dont worry , i and my team are spreading this movie as i type this...

with a bit luck we can punch in some doors , well , some BIG doors.

i only tell you this so you know that *some people* *are* working on it.

most regards.
Calamari.

d1k

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The video, not stream, can be downloaded from the links section in my web site. The link to my web site is in my sig.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Awesome video. Was worth the 2 hours of footage.

Great testimonials, decent sources.

Worth a look.

Say no to space based weaponry!

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Is anyone else working on this? Please let me know.

i'm posting on here to get my 19th post, one more and i can chat!

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I've already posted the video stream on one forum I go on.
I'll spread it on other boards.

www.netro.ca...

[edit on 8/17/2004 by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
what about downloading and distributing the movie on cd?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Phillyharper, nice job
. I plan on passing it on to my friends and family members

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Has anyone gone through the video and taken all the names down. I'm assuming some of these people have web sitesand have allowd themsleve to be contact via net. I'm sure they might want to join ATS covertly to throw in their information. Further it also might be a good idea to do bit of investigating just incase this entire video is bogus. (JUST IN CASE) After all we live in the age of lies and distractions.

Why do I get the feeling that we are all developing Pandora's Sysdrome.

[edit on C:Wedocu08e8 by Opus]

[edit on C:Wedocu08e8 by Opus]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
ONE OF THE MAIN POINTS OF THIS VIDEO IS FOR THE GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY TO STOP HIDING THINGS FROM THE PUBLIC.
That they should declassify their top secret projects because that is what maybe messing with the atmosphere.
They shouldn't hide things.
This isn't just about revealing the truth about extraterrestrials.
It's more than that, it's about the public knowing what exactly is going on.
The government and military has too much power over the public, and we need to get rid of that power.
IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A GOVERNMENT BY THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE.

[edit on 8/18/2004 by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phillyharper
My Second Topic has been removed for some reason, i dont know why, maybe they just didnt like it, anyways, as John Bull has read my post and even edited it, i dont think he seems to have any problem with the idea of the email that im taking on here. Does anyone want to help out?

I have already sent the email to about 20 of my friends, please help out with this.

Thank You PHILLIPHARPER!!!

COINCIDENCE or NOT you have FIVE WARNINGS; EVEN WITHOUT BEEING RUDE TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!

AND YOU WILL PROBABLY WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!! AS OTHERS WILL!

5 WARNINGS!!!!!??? MAN, THESE GUYS ARE UPSET, HUH???

And... even if you wont get banned, this outrageous quantity of warnings , given to someone that just want's to show why 9/11 had to occur, PROOVES ME; PROOVES US, the Type of persons that consider themselves.... "moderators".

�� EDITING other members thread??????? THAT's LOW!!!!!

Probably they are afraid, that someone might BELIEVE in the Truth!!!

HARAK.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
When moderators do their job right, you rarely even know why warnings are given or people get banned.

I could summarize the events and activities surrounding this person easily (and most would ask why in the world aren't they banned yet?, but it's really nobody's business.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by HARAK you have FIVE WARNINGS; EVEN WITHOUT BEEING RUDE TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!
He was being rude to the ownership and staff of this website. Despite several warnings to stop, he was constantly attempting to use this website as a medium to recruit people to his cause(s). While we may support and look favorable on the topics of these causes of this, we cannot tolerate people attempting to use the membership here on some recruitement drive... regardless of the intent. We (ATS) have an obligation to protect the privacy of our members, and take that obligation seriously.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
What kind of video editing was needed? I'm currently downloading the video and I believe I have some knowledge on the topic of video editing...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlordHe was being rude to the ownership and staff of this website. Despite several warnings to stop, he was constantly attempting to use this website as a medium to recruit people to his cause(s). While we may support and look favorable on the topics of these causes of this, we cannot tolerate people attempting to use the membership here on some recruitement drive... regardless of the intent.

We (ATS) have an obligation to protect the privacy of our members, and take that obligation seriously.

Y'all can say what y'all want but NO ONE seen this guy being this rude. WE are not even able to view WHY he was warned...so...figure it out yourself!

Isn't it a bit strange...Someone signs up on ATS, starts a topic with SOME TRUE FACTS that he want to share with the world...Trying to awake some people(WICH HE OBVIOUSLY DID!) Then he gets 5 warnings for being rude???
I've seen OTHER members being VERY RUDE to others(MANY TIMES), and I've NEVER seen those guy's with a warning...WHY gave 5 warnings to some newbie and even THREATING him with a BAN...What in God's name must you do to get 5 warning in LESS then a week???...hmm...
OH, I know!!!... "JUST SPEAK THE TRUTH AND TRY TO SHARE IT WITH OTHERS"

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Here's the deal. He wasn't bringing anything new info to ATS that hasn't been discussed before. There are several threads about the disclosure project here already (a simple ATS Boolean search would have showed him). If anything, the thread should have been trashed and the author should have been advised to continue the discussion in any of the previous threads.

But, the author wasn't here to "discuss" the Disclosure Project, he was here to (like Skeptic said) recruit people to join his spamming/marketing campaign to email the video around the world. That, I beleive is againts ATS rules and that is why he got his warnings.

Now there is nothing wrong with being zealous for your cause, but a place like ATS is designed to protect it's members from such spamming. I am sure there are several other conspiracy sites that will allow him to post the video there and will allow him to recruit people to his campaign.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join