It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Albanians attacking Serbs in Kosovo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dario86

- Croatian fascist movement named "Ustaše" is banned in Croatia.

No it isnt its widely accepted in Croatia and do i mean widely here see for yourself

See the hat logos wearing the U for Ustase?

has for that supposed middle eve map it was brought by the Nazism fascists
take a look.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/38/NezavisnaDrzavaHrvatskaDistricts1943.png/300px-NezavisnaDrzavaHrvatskaDistricts1943.png[ /img]

Ustaše Rock fest.

60,000 Attend Nazi Rock Fest

Link 2
So how is it banned? which widely accepted in Croatia ever since world war II.

Want me to show you videos of Nazi Youth in Modern day Croatia from youtube?

- Serbian fascist movement named "Četnici" is openly supported by Serbian politicians today.

huh no they dont they support a fascist movement called the Euporean Union which is collapsing.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
There will not be peace in Kosovo until the borders are established clearly based on ethnic principle, not political BS as it is currently.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Who cares? There's your problem summed up. You will never have a future if you keep fighting wars centuries past. And say what you want about the West...but we are not busy ripping each other's throats out because of previous animosities. Oh, sorry America for burning down the White House...it's been two hundred years now...we good?

I totally agree. I hate to talk about who is guilty one and who did this or that.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Mate, you really should research more about this topic.

-Thompson is the singer and he is banned now. He can't sing almost anywhere. That photos are few years old...my guess is 5-6 years old.
-It is banned and hundreds of people got arrested after that concert. And if you look at your pictures you will see mostly young people raising right hand. Why? Because they are easiest to fall under the influence.
Croatian radical nationalist are minority and they rarely make any problems.
If you learn historical facts you will see that Croats started Partisan movement that fought against nazi regime and today they are many "antifa" organizations.

(And there I go again talking about who did what and why. JohnnyCanuck said it nicely, this is the root of all today's unrests and tensions.)

Its easy to pick only the part that suits your story but you have to be brave and look at whole picture.

I am not right winged nor left winged but I like Serbs and Serbia and I hope any tensions between us will stay in the past. Also I hope that they will solve unrests on Kosovo soon and peacefully for both sides.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Sorry...post deleted. I see where this thread is going, and I will not be caught up in it.
edit on 27-7-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Now call me crazy these same Muslim Albanians that attacked the serbs that area in Kosovo are behind the recent NATO clashes.

Remember they were wearing full masked clothing, and since Northern Serbs in Kosovo dont have access to liquor,etc it is impossible to make a home made Molotov cocktail, been watched by UN forces at the crossings.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
"EU says that they are not involved in any of the violence."

Well that fulls me with trust when they have to say that and Rissia Today said the inital attack was carried out by about 50 people and they didn't know who they were.

Maybe both sides have not been buying enought takes from us yanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join