Muslim Albanians attacking Serbs in Kosovo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Another conflict is re emerging in Kosovo, the EU typical is defending the actions of the Albanians

Serbs attacked in Kosovo group led by Hashim Thaci

Kosovo Albanian separatist gunmen are attacking Serbs in Jarinje, in Kosovo.

The armed Muslim Albanians, organized in a violent group called Rosa, are attacking Serbs at Jarinje. The attack orders have come from the Kosovo Albanian chief Hashim Thaci who is investigated for organ trading of kidnapped Serbs as well as heroin and other organized crime.

The gunmen have also arrested 4 Serbs at Brnjak and one of the arrested Serbs was severely beaten by the Albanians.

EU says that they are not involved in any of the violence.

Now usually people actually report things to M. Bozinovich Blog through his/her email before M. Bozinovich writes it down on his blog.

The western mainstream news have been keeping a lid for what is happening in Kosovo.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
nice find i herd about this on the news. but why is it muslims?
why not armed albanians attacking serbs ?

i think UN still have probelms with serbia
, i hope this crap stops , the serbs i know are very nice people
edit on 27-7-2011 by mehforfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This went on in the early '90s too. At the time, someone with great familiarity with the area and its history told me to buckle up. That person said that the truly major world crises always started there and that he suspected world war within the decade.

We don't call it world war 3. But, well, when you look at the world....hard to call him wrong.

To the poster who questioned about why "muslims" instead of just "albanians" my understanding is that in that particular part of the world there is a very strong link between religion and the various factions. Religion is not the only issue in the clash of cultures there but it is an inseparable part of it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Islam is what islam is...... hate.

Just war, death, and hate.

link   
Funny how the only people I hear crying WW3 is Americans.

Why is that? Cry wolf fear or profit or just wanton violence?

link   
Serbs won't let minority of Albaniens living on Kosovo separate from Serbia and only 20 years ago Serbs were minority who tried to separate from reestablished Croatia. Irony.

When will we, Balkans, learn not to fight each other? Didn't we had enough of fighting in the past?

I guess US and rest of the "west" have too big profit from our fighting to let us settle down and peacefully live together.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

haha very nice idd daam them muslims right? from what i read there has nothing to do with religion right? its just a armed group of people attacking people? and they are drug dealers by my understanding they are selling drugs and attacking people islam doesnt allow that so that makes them not muslims.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with Islam. The conflict is not of religious nature. The Serbian - Albanian conflict exists because Serbia won't allow Kosovo to become independent. Stop making false claims if you do not know the facts.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Everybody I know in many communities in Europe and Russia or Ex-russian countries, they are not racists, however, they do know a lot of muslims are problem makers, really, I have seen them riot in their own communities where I have been.

They are trouble like yobs when they get together, probably like most but they cause the most trouble.

On the other hand I also have many muslim friends so this is nothing racist or against their religon before you start banging on those replies.

I have seen it first hand. No racist anything about it, it is a fact.

I could also say the same about british yobs in community housing estates, yeah but that is nowhere near as bad as muslim communities. Basically they play the religious or race card every time, which is just sickening manupulation.

They keep demanding this or that.. if they don't get it, they riot or cause problems.
edit on 27-7-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dario86
Serbs won't let minority of Albaniens living on Kosovo separate from Serbia and only 20 years ago Serbs were minority who tried to separate from reestablished Croatia. Irony.
When will we, Balkans, learn not to fight each other? Didn't we had enough of fighting in the past?
I guess US and rest of the "west" have too big profit from our fighting to let us settle down and peacefully live together.

I think the idea that the unrest in the Balkans can be attributed to the West is just a little disingenuous. The locals have been slaughtering each other for centuries and I don't think it's gonna get any better any time soon. In fact, didn't we actually get a pretty good indication of what laissez-faire accomplishes us in Srebrenica?

But yes, the onus is upon you to "settle down and peacefully live together".

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
For now is nothing specially, some extreme Serb group (50 guys) from inside Serbia make this ..

It happens all time, maybe now little more extreme .. xD

Fired on Croatian helicopter, so all three nationality in game like before 20 years ..

translate.google.com...

www.nezavisne.com...

Agencies, Photo: Flash - 27/07/2011 20:50 Kosovska Mitrovica - Objects on the turn administarativnom Brnjak fire tonight just before 21 hours. A group of young men with masks on their heads, despite appeals to the Kosovo Serbs do not, they attacked the earlier crossing Jarinje and subsequently demolished and burned. Young men with hoods on their heads, Blic reports that alleged members of the extremist movement in Serbia, set fire to the administrative point Jarinje in northern Kosovo around 19 hours. A group of fifty young men, who attacked the checkpoint Jarinje, came from the direction of Kosovska Mitrovica, 'Blic' learns. They are most likely members of right-wing groups - Guard of Tsar Lazar and the Movement 1389th

As we learn, the young men passed by the Serbs from Kosovo during a two day block the crossing and who tried to prevent them to create unrest. Masked youths asked the crowd to move away from the checkpoint, and then began to demolish the building fell on the turn. After cocktails thrown molotovljevog, launched and tracked from the nearby barricades, which they proceeded to destroy the customs house at Jarinje. Soon after, heard the bursts. Fires were probably open to members of KFOR, which is a group of protesters threw a Molotov cocktail. Helicopters nadlijeću wider administrative crossing, and the amount of flying journalists to assess the EULEX. Molotov cocktail was thrown at the KFOR base where they heard an explosion, and then they heard shots from Burst weapons. Out of the area council to thick smoke. President Boris Tadic called tonight that the violence in Jarinje immediately terminate and establish peace. "The hooligans who are causing violence and those who defend the citizens or even the state of Serbia," he said, as quoted by the RTS. The two Croatian helicopters from KFOR is now under fire from infantry weapons in northern Kosovo, according to Croatian media. These are two transport helicopters, which the Croatian Air Force for three years is allocated to the mission in Kosovo. Croatian pilots did not notice that they had opened fire but they were tipped off to the land forces of KFOR, they found the fire from infantry weapons in the zone of two helicopter flights, as well as when they were landing in northern Kosovo. Croatian Air Force and Defense Protvivazdušna did not find any damage to the helicopter. Serbian Interior Minister Ivica Dacic said today members of the Kosovo Police helicopters transported by KFOR and the cross Brnjak Jarinje.

edit on 27-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

everyone plays the race card.....black,white,brown,green,blue,pink,yellow. there are people still in this world who hold power and still are racist or have a dislike for certain people.

everyone has a right to demand something.....its our right if we feel like we arent treated better then other people why cant you demand something.

everyone has a right to protest, idd riots are different from protest but what about the riots done by students.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Agency - 27/07/2011 11:51 Kosovska Mitrovica - President of the Municipality of Kosovska Mitrovica Krstimir Pantic Srna said today that the situation in northern Kosovo is very alarming and threatening escalation. "We have reliable information that the direction of Pristina, Kosovo is moving towards the north a large number of soldiers, members of U.S. KFOR. One group of 15 Hamer was stopped at an intersection at the entrance to Mukah and are not allowed to pass Leposavic," said Pantic. He said that the great indignation of the Serbs because they are members of KFOR, according to his information, the helicopters transported a number of customs officers and special forces of the Kosovo Police Service / KPS / Brnjak the transition. "We're trying to get in touch with the commander of KFOR, but he stubbornly refuses any contact with us," said Pantic. He accused KFOR of indirectly helping authorities in Pristina in the implementation plan for the establishment of customs checkpoints on the administrative crossing Brnjak and Jarinje. "We are afraid that the situation will escalate. We will not allow the passage of special forces žRosež, nor will we hand over the customs checkpoints pripadniciam Rose," warned Pantic and added to the other side expects an immediate reaction from the Serbian Government. According to unofficial information, the Serbs gathered at the miners, where he stopped a convoy of U.S. troops await the arrival of the head of Belgrade's negotiating team Borislav Stefanovic. As VOA correspondent Deer, during the consultations in the self-proclaimed government of Kosovo. According to sources close to Kosovo Prime Minister Hasim Taci, on the morning of repeatedly contacted the head of the U.S. Embassy Christopher Dela and constant connection with the KFOR Commander Erhard Biler. Special units of the Kosovo police on the night between Monday and Tuesday took the administrative transition "Brnjak" and tried to take the transition "Jarinje," which the Serbs were setting up barricades to prevent the Leposavic. These two crossings until now controlled tariffs EULEX, which did not carry out the decisions of Pristina on the prohibition of imports of goods from central Serbia. Self-proclaimed Kosovo government has banned the import of products from Serbia and introduced a customs tax of ten percent for products from BiH.

www.nezavisne.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The place most likely to spark the fire that seems inevitable.

It is basically like the situation in Kashmir.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mehforfun

everyone plays the race card.....black,white,brown,green,blue,pink,yellow. there are people still in this world who hold power and still are racist or have a dislike for certain people.

everyone has a right to demand something.....its our right if we feel like we arent treated better then other people why cant you demand something.

everyone has a right to protest, idd riots are different from protest but what about the riots done by students.

It is fine to highlight issues such as you state when it is waranted, but however, they use it as manipulation.. Have you ever seen a muslim community cause problems in order to get their way.

I have. Thing is, they were being treated equally and VERY fairly, the community here is not America or Britain. They do have very fair treatment, but they went and caused problems anyway because they wanted more and more and more. Ubsurdity, given the fact they had everything given to them and all the help they would ever need, but that wasn't good enough, they had to keep demanding more and more.

This place is a very socalist country and you basically have everything you ever need to live at hand. Housing, Healthcare, Education, even integration and language help and far more than most countries.

Yet not good enough for muslims, unfortunate as even my muslim friends don't agree with what they did.

Unfortunate as they give every other people who are grateful and appreciative a bad name.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dario86

Excuse me but Serbs now in Kosovo they are the minority thanks to the Fascist NATO countries and the UN, Bill Clinton, serbs in Kosovo since the 1940s and 1960s have been defending themselves from the Albanians immigrants.

Serbs were minority who tried to separate from reestablished Croatia

Ah yes those serbs who lived in Croatia for since the medieval era ? how nice of you to mention them didn't your fascist loyal Croatians Ethnic cleansed the serbs out of Croatia? to this day Croatian war criminals are protected by Britain and america and the fascist UN.

Remember Operation Storm? whose idea was it? it was Washington that helped you cleanse the serbs from Croatia.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I did not say that the West is only factor responsible for all past unrests on Balkan but I am sure that they were involved.

The locals have been slaughtering each other for centuries and I don't think it's gonna get any better any time soon.

If the leading country of the world sets the standards then we Balkans are more then peacefully nations comparing to that country. (hint: leading country = United States of America)

Few quick facts about profits for the west:
-Kosovo: US built two army bases there after Kosovo declared the independence. I guess that was the price for "independence".

-Croatia was forced to enter the NATO and we sold most of the industry for pennies. Industry was sold by corrupted politicians and many of them are in prison today. I guess industry was the price for independence and "help" from the west.

-During bombing of Serbia (Yugoslavia) in 1999 they destroyed most of the important industry and later bought it for pennies.

-Same goes with Bosnia and Herzegovina. Everything was sold for pennies to the west.

-Slovenia is first to join EU but many people think that they were tricked into joining. I heard many people from Slovenia complaining how they are ruled by the west now and that the standard of living didn't get any better. It even got worse.

So why would west do that? Yugoslavia had 4th strongest army in the world. Industry was very strong (just for example: millions of cars named "Yugo" were sold in US and whole Europe, one of the most popular European cigarettes were made in Yugoslavia....these were first two that crossed my mind but not only ones). But after Tito died, Yugoslavia destabilized and national tensions raised. Milošević was incompetent to solve that problem and the war started in the 90's. So my opinion is that war started because of us, Balkans, but the west was more than happy to exploit that situation. They encouraged wars so that they could destroy and / or buy whole industry and natural resources.

So if unrests brought them profit in the past and we see new unrests today it brings me to conclusion that the west might be involved again.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Excuse me but Serbs now in Kosovo they are the minority thanks to the Fascist NATO countries and the UN, Bill Clinton, serbs in Kosovo since the 1940s and 1960s have been defending themselves from the Albanians immigrants.

Same excuse could be used by Croatian nationalists for that minorty of Serbs living in Croatia. So you are no different than those narrow minded people.

Ah yes those serbs who lived in Croatia for since the medieval era ? how nice of you to mention them didn't your fascist loyal Croatians Ethnic cleansed the serbs out of Croatia? to this day Croatian war criminals are protected by Britain and america and the fascist UN. Remember Operation Storm? whose idea was it? it was Washington that helped you cleanse the serbs from Croatia.

Too much of Serbian (or Chetnik) propaganda for you. You should check historical maps from medieval era.
Here is one:

And compare it to how Croatia looks today:

So according to your way of thinking Serbs and Bosnians forced Croats out of their land and we should reclaim it!!?? Well that's what are you saying for Serbia.

Here is the fact:
- Croatian fascist movement named "Ustaše" is banned in Croatia.
- Serbian fascist movement named "Četnici" is openly supported by Serbian politicians today.

But I beg you to drop that narrow minded, radical view of the world that you have. Let it be peace and love.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dario86
But after Tito died, Yugoslavia destabilized and national tensions raised. Milošević was incompetent to solve that problem and the war started in the 90's. So my opinion is that war started because of us, Balkans, but the west was more than happy to exploit that situation. They encouraged wars so that they could destroy and / or buy whole industry and natural resources.

So if unrests brought them profit in the past and we see new unrests today it brings me to conclusion that the west might be involved again.
I am no expert on Balkan geopolitics...but I will make the observation that Tito...though communist...kept the various parties away from each other's thoats by being tougher than all of them. Tpyical 'Strong Man 'type. Once he died, it was really just business as usual. Did the rest of the wold exploit the situation by providing arms sales and posturing themselves to pick up the pieces? Hell, yes...just like so many jackals. However, it starts at home, eh? A you say, you need to drop the generations of hate and seek peace amongst your own peoples.

I note your comment in the next post:

Too much of Serbian (or Chetnik) propaganda for you. You should check historical maps from medieval era.

Who cares? There's your problem summed up. You will never have a future if you keep fighting wars centuries past. And say what you want about the West...but we are not busy ripping each other's throats out because of previous animosities. Oh, sorry America for burning down the White House...it's been two hundred years now...we good?
edit on 27-7-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

like i said everyone has a right to demand something...it doesnt mean they get it. every community causes probelms to get what they want...and what maniputlation? if people think that they are opressd then they have the right to stand up for it (it doesnt mean kill people).

This place is a very socalist country and you basically have everything you ever need to live at hand. Housing, Healthcare, Education, even integration and language help and far more than most countries. Yet not good enough for muslims, unfortunate as even my muslim friends don't agree with what they did. Unfortunate as they give every other people who are grateful and appreciative a bad name.

its human nature everything is not enough , as humans we always want more. so if 1 christian person speak out and says thats not good enough does that mean its not good enough for all? ofc not your just painting all muslims with the same brush.....

they are not giving all muslims a bad name because they arent muslims, if they harming/selling drugs/killing people, they arent muslims. does 1 person of your race/religion/country speak for everyone ofc not.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join