Things are getting bad.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

You guys in the UK should have revolted 300 years ago.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by camaro68ss

I agree with you but alot of people have had their head in the sand for too long and now are going to pay when the times get tough. The time to prepare is when times are good and now unfortunately it will be too late for alot of people.

I've gone without purchasing new cars or having kids in the event something like this would happen, hell even my computer is held together with duct tape since I won't spend money on a new one but when times do become extreme I should be ok but it was a big sacrifice.

I would like to ask those if raising families or taking vacations was worth it with what you know is coming around the corner. I've missed alot of that and sometimes regret it.

I'm with you brother. I do not wish to bring any division in this thread as it is a gem of unity in this board full of political and religious dogma but I think you all need to feel us here.

I felt it growing up I knew how the future was going to be and in all fairness I thought...

"How can I bring a child into this world knowing that it was going to be worse for him than me. Knowing I wouldn't be able to provide for them as well as my parents did for me?"

And its not only economic. This disease of greed and cultural erosion lives on. No one respects anyone anymore no one cares everyone is only for themselves and "their family".

Picture us for a minute single no kids no one to cry to no one to support you. Never compromising losing those you've loved watching all your friends marry have kids help raising those kids seeing them grow to adults still alone on Christmas still crying into the sink still sucking it up telling yourself your strong still holding to your convictions where 90% of other compromised them seeing the matrix clearer than NEO. But still waking up every mourning painfully bitterly utterly alone.

We will be fine though. We were born for these times we who have never owned a credit card. We who have bought everything with cash we earned no matter how long it took. We who have not made one move that is not sustainable in the long term. We who would rather live within our means are shunned looked at as oddballs andunamerican.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I've been reading some of your comments and you are correct.

Employers haven't been giving raises since 1985.
They haven't been paying workers what they are worth.

Now there was a short dot.boom when employers paid young people high wages to automate their offices and teach them how to use computers, but all those young people earn 14 an hour now.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I only read your first post but it seems that you put too much importance on money and economy.

What about health, love, happiness and family?

What good is money if you are in poor health to spend and enjoy it?
What good is money if you can do no good with it?
What good is money if you are miserable?
What good is money if there is no one to share it with?

There is more to life than money.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Jdawg9909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
To Understand what is going on and what has been going on (for a very long time) while America slept as NAZIs / Communists Synthesis (= NewWorldOrder) have been implementing their plans for a fifth column overthrow of US,

please see and tell others about:

Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America

www.youtube.com...

also see:

Charlotte Iserbyt:-The MIS-education of America (NWO, Illuminati, Communism) Part 1 1/5

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999
I've been reading some of your comments and you are correct.

Employers haven't been giving raises since 1985.
They haven't been paying workers what they are worth.

Now there was a short dot.boom when employers paid young people high wages to automate their offices and teach them how to use computers, but all those young people earn 14 an hour now.

...and aren't quite as young now anymore, either....

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Don't let that troll get to you. I too work in the construction field (electrician) here in Minnesota. I have been laid off a lot since joining the union due to being hired short term for many projects. I have seen project managers and foremen that actually get a kick out of laying people off, causing misery to people. I have seen my share of managers that actually seem to care and hate causing misery too. I don't think for a second you like laying people off.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
we need to tax the goods coming into the usa enough so that it is NOT cost effective to make goods anywhere but in the usa. that is the problem! if i have to pay a little more because all goods are made in the usa and it keeps my neighbor working, than so be it. because the way i figure it, we are gonna pay those high prices whether it is usa made or overseas made. look at the inflation heading our way. wouldnt it have just been better to pay those prices to an american for his goods? the money stays at home, the economy keeps afloat, and people have decent jobs. we would still be able to assist the worlds countries also. does no one see this? it is in plain sight. i thought that was what a capitalist society was about anyway.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

"How can I bring a child into this world knowing that it was going to be worse for him than me. Knowing I wouldn't be able to provide for them as well as my parents did for me?"

And its not only economic. This disease of greed and cultural erosion lives on. No one respects anyone anymore no one cares everyone is only for themselves and "their family".

Picture us for a minute single no kids no one to cry to no one to support you. Never compromising losing those you've loved watching all your friends marry have kids help raising those kids seeing them grow to adults still alone on Christmas still crying into the sink still sucking it up telling yourself your strong still holding to your convictions where 90% of other compromised them seeing the matrix clearer than NEO. But still waking up every mourning painfully bitterly utterly alone.

I could not help but to reply to your post....What I am about to say is in no ill intention and means no harm.....But I think you should consider what i have to say to you.

Ok, here it goes...........I believe you should seek counseling......Seriously, I am no doctor, but I did take psycology....101, but still.........It sounds like you may be suffering from depression, again I do not wish to hurt your feelings or anything......

I believe that you need to go out and enjoy nature a little bit....Enjoy life as a whole, don't just focus on the negatives.............

Personal question, you do not have to answer if you do not wish to.......But do you not want to continue your family heritage and traditions of the past? Do you not want to pass your name down to future generations so that maybe one day they will have it better than us? You seem to focus on the negatives and do not even mention the positives in life.

I have three children, put myself, with the fed's money
through two years of college and I am currently working my butt off, to purchase a few things with cash...Saving ten percent on top of it...It is not much but it is silver.

Life is what you make of it.....Enjoy it a little.....Take that weekend drive to the lake, or river and camp, or something out of the ordinary......

This is LJ01....I have been there with you in the poor house, but for far too long..........I do not wish to be filthy rich. I just wish to make a decent living, but I take it as it comes...Do not be affraid to open new doors and expand your horizons. It is never too late.

Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

i disagree. what is the point of working to make others rich and put yourself into a deeper hole? if the job doesnt pay my bills, than the job doesnt do anything for me but occupy my time, well my time is valuable and wont last forever, and i can find thousands of ways to spend it other than making someone else richer while i get poorer. no thank you sir!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Thank you. I'm a head of my time, sometimes years (centuries) out, that's why the powers that be won't let me get my ideas out lol.

All I can say really is that I seek and find value in only the truth. Where as most people would rather hide from or ignore reality (for "X" reason[s]), I sprint towards it.

If the truth really hurts, who's fault is it really? Mines for delivering it? Or yours for living it????

"Common" sense is quite a rare and magnificent attribute these days... if hurtful ideas can spread like wildfire, why can't positive ideas become malignant and spread like cancer, choking out the negativety? Notice how I said positive as opposed to a subjective term such as "good".
edit on 29-7-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)
edit on 29-7-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Somthing wicked this way comes

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This is really unsettling. What scares me is the possibility of total anarchy and revolt in the United States. If the economy collapses, people aren't going to be amused. There will probably be riots from coast to coast.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I think all this fear building up about what could happen is really affecting my subconscious! Im starting to have bad dreams

Today is Friday and the house is locked.....should we default? If we dont raise the ceiling we are going to crash and burn. If we raise the ceiling, I wonder how the hell you get out of a hole when you dig it deeper beneath your feet....isnt that just delaying the inevitable??

At work, most of my patients are on SS and Medicaid. I have been having to deal with alot of fear from them. They are really scared that they are going to starve.

One patient admitted to me yesterday that she exaggerated her symptoms just to buy her a few days worth of food.....Oh my god!!!!

It just made me cry! What can I do or say to these people to make them feel any better? I cannot reassure them that everything will be alright because I feel as though that is a lie......

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by letscit

So then Letscit, how to you propose to support yourself. No job exists serve to make you richer. Why should other around that do work and pay in work to support you? if you are not prepared to support yourself. Do you feel you are owed something by life. Just curious.

Of course, be aware that working also brings with it enhacements of skills and disciplines, not just money. these in turn are currency as they make you more attractive to companies. As an employer myself I would rather take on someone who demonstrates commitment to their self development, over someone who is just in it for the money. If you want that, go contracting. No loyalties there.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildoracle13
I say screw paying for things with money, the barter system sounds WAY better anyway.

Oh, please. The ancients learned long ago that bartering is not efficient. Besides, it's still subject to supply and demand and manipulation. If you offer me 3 apples for a bag of corn and the other guy offers me 5 apples, guess who I'll barter with?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
This is really unsettling. What scares me is the possibility of total anarchy and revolt in the United States. If the economy collapses, people aren't going to be amused. There will probably be riots from coast to coast.

This is John Titor,
Most of you are unable to read this, but for those of you who can, riots are actually going on in the U.S. right now. In 5 years, you won't be able to recognize the U.S. for what it was. It's all falling apart around us.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Nastradamus

I call this The Atlantis Effect. Guess what happened to that civilization?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by Threegirls

You guys in the UK should have revolted 300 years ago.

And failed? Like what the colonists did? (America is still technically under British rule, btw).

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTinman
reply to post by zatara

Oh crap. I had to read your post twice to make sure I hadn't imagined it, but are you attempting to imply in a subtle way that this is (the WORLD financial crisis) or was put into motion on purpose? I have enjoyed reading this thread not because of the sad stories but because of the level of support and assurance you folks have lent to each other. But this observation by Zatara is interesting. It might be a bit off topic, but you made me think of movies such as Deep Impact and Contact where world governments coordinated in secret and spent vast fortunes of money on projects (doomsday for one, research for the other) that were kept out of public knowledge by the careful use of cover-ups and misdirection. Pretty thought, that......

It is naive to think that all governments are telling the truth. Especially in major events it is wise to be reserved about what your government has to say. It will not be the first time that governments have set stuff in motion for reasons other that what they tell the citizens.

George Bush made it clear that the organisation of an one world government is a goal which is under construction. In his speech on 11 september 1991 he made it a promise that 'they' will succeed.....no matter what !?

That was 20 years ago....Do you see any signs that this NWO is nearing completion or has made any significant progress? Because my answer to you has little to do with the actual thread I will keep it short.

IMHO has the organisation of the NWO been happening much in secrecy and after a last endgame will reach completion. This will mean that many governments are already involved and are acting as one...

What the drained money is for I still do not know...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join