It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Season 3 Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Don't mind me.

I'm just putting up my tent, filling my cooler, and setting up my grill.

I will see you all after tomorrow night's show!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
haha why do i have the feeling the new movie Cowboy and Alien might have something to do with the new ancient alien series

youtu.be...
edit on 27-7-2011 by PoorGrammar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Yaaay. About time.

I'm really glad the History Channel started to run this show. A lot of my friends and peers are now starting to give E.T. life and just our history as its told to us now, some thought. Muuuuuch better than I can ever try to explain :p

I think it's a pretty big step towards disclosure too.. if it ever happens.

and P.S. to the guy who was hating on American Pickers... I find that show, along with Auction Wars/Hunters, Pawn Stars n such pretty interesting too
- I say keep em comin!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Ancient Aliens marathon on right now everybody
new episode at 10pm EST don't forget! discussion afterwards..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
cant wait for a season three, but i have the canaian version of history, which i notice does not play alot of thing that historys american networks play(it never played ufo hunter,or monsterquest) so i have no idea if i t will even be played there tonight, so i have to find it somewhere online i guess, anyone know where i can watch it

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
cant wait for a season three, but i have the canaian version of history, which i notice does not play alot of thing that historys american networks play(it never played ufo hunter,or monsterquest) so i have no idea if i t will even be played there tonight, so i have to find it somewhere online i guess, anyone know where i can watch it

Just keep checking youtube a day or two after it airs tonight, they are always up soon after they air there.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

thats my thought, just i know sometimes if there is no other website playing it for people to take i, it wont be up untill the episodes are on dvd

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Just a reminder for ATS, season 3, 1st episode is on now

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Two new episodes here:

Enjoy!

Harte

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The Aurora Alien burial site was cool, I didn't really know anything about it so it was pretty interesting but nothing to do with ancient alien theory really. I'm a big fan of cemeteries too.

The Indian Serpent Mound in Ohio is awesome! I knew of it but not much about it. I had no idea there was any connection to be made with ancient alien theory and my girlfriend is from the area so that segment was pretty sweet. The connection with Draconis was mind blowing, the energy harnessing, the astronomical connections.. it was pretty cool. very relevant to the topic @ hand i think.

The next story was about Mormons. When I think Mormons I think.. Whackjobs! but, now I think I'll have to look at them in a whole other way.

Now its getting into petroglyphs.. Montana UFO sighting and the Blackfoot tribe.. Star beings.. not sure I can put a whole lot of faith into what the Chief of the Yankton Soiux was saying so much tho. However, I love tribal religions that have star gods and such.. I think its a rich resource of information for Ancient Alien theorists to harvest evidence.

Tombstone, Arizona UFO.. Transcendentalism. Whitman and Emerson.. Good thinkers.. The emergence of the Sci-Fi genre of books. Ambrose Bierce. great author as well.. inter dimensional gateways.. heavy duty topic, love it, makes the mind think. hmm... this is getting interesting.. wow, Ambrose Bierce .. interesting guy. that segment was pretty all over the place but ended well...

Commercial for the next episode next week.. Human Hybrids..

Lake Elizabeth, CA "Laguna del Diablo" entrance of the underworld.. thunderbird/ufo sightings from there. hmm yeah, makes snese Thunderbird = Aircraft of some kind..

Overall the episode was entertaining.. the old west doesn;t have much to do with "Ancient" history but it had its good moments. Good start to hopefully a great season. What did everyone else think of the 1st episode?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Yeah while im open to discussion about the new season, your two videos are insulting and irrelevant. your trolling, i ask you to refrain from posting anymore unless its relavent to an episode or the actual theory.. thank you

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

hahah the video made me laugh, he was right on some part and debunking them and yeah i must of admit that some of stuff on ancient alien show are way over exaggerating like place where they claim to be landing port.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
reply to post by Harte

Yeah while im open to discussion about the new season, your two videos are insulting and irrelevant. your trolling, i ask you to refrain from posting anymore unless its relavent to an episode or the actual theory.. thank you

It might not be relevant to the most recent episode, but it is certainly relevant to both the theory and the show.

Harte

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Don't mind the troll. He jut can't stand it when people are enjoying themselves.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Episode 1 "Aliens and the Old West"

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I love this show. Giorgio Tsoukalos will be on coast to coast tomorrow night. Don't miss it.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I love that show man. i think more ppl should watch it they have really good arguements on it.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Don't mind the troll. He jut can't stand it when people are enjoying themselves.

I take it you didn't enjoy the two vids?

Others did.

Harte

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Great show... If any one needs to view it online i know a site w/o commercials.. msg me ..

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I love ancient Aliens but for some reason this episode scared the crap out of me.......The bits about the portals that is

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join