It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the warewolves and vampires??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I think it was HBO but I remember seeing a documentary on the vampire and warewolfe communities. I remember them not getting along too much yet living close. Where there mystical people among the community, where was it located, and are there any communities similar in New England??

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonflyKingdom
I think it was HBO but I remember seeing a documentary on the vampire and warewolfe communities. I remember them not getting along too much yet living close. Where there mystical people among the community, where was it located, and are there any communities similar in New England??

Try asala house

Seriously, Romania has communites that have vampires and werewovles. An old lady had her face sliced up by a so called warewolf, wasn't a pretty sight. Some Romania villages carry out rituals from the dark ages to protect them from vampires, the fear is very strong in those communities.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Most real weres and vamps do not live in isolated communities, but are scattered pretty much normally amongst the general populace.

As to their not getting along....that's a myth.

Nor are they, generally speaking, dangerous.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
hmmm.

Not community as in neighborhood, well, this one was like a town/city. I think they were spread out among the regulas but they had their own hangouts and clubs.

Where are the mystical communities in the North East??

top topics

join