It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook co-founder comes back from Bilderberg and says this : anonymity on internet must end

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Originally posted by macman
Anyone who has to use the "It's for the Children" statement should be smacked repeatedly until they get some common sense.

Smacking children is against the law here and rightfully so.

It only promotes more hate and violence.

Think of the children for gawds sakes.

There was no reference to smacking children there.. Anyone who -uses- the "its for the children" statement, should be smacked around.

Meaning the people who say "for the children", should be getting smacked.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Anyone who has to use the "It's for the Children" statement should be smacked repeatedly until they get some common sense.

There was no reference to smacking children there.. Anyone who -uses- the "its for the children" statement, should be smacked around.

I was joking, notice i said its for the children

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yeah, I was suprised it took them this long. And all with the thought: If you don't do anything wrong, you don't have to worry. Why do you worry, if you don't do anything wrong?

And with that thought people just go on and follow.

Screw facebook, iphone (The whole Apple company) & blackberry. It are all devils wearing a pretty jacket to fool us & take our privacy away. All the smartphones for that matter.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Then let Randi Zuckerberg lead the way
by publishing his home address, and
the addresses of his entire family.

All the movie and music stars
can follow his fine example.

Prove to the public how
this is better.

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Look at how easily these silver spooned people play right into the hands of the globalist elites and go right on to promoting their agendas for them...

What the zuckerbergs say, sounds like after being brainwashed by these people, they no longer know about the first ammendment and free speech.. Suddenly these zuckerberg people want to forgo the constitution, bill of rights, and move right in to the red china method of internet service.....

When I think of facebook now, I think of huge, huge flocks of sheep and cattle being herded onto ramps.. These ramps all lead to less freedom, and outright human enslavement through intense social conditioning and manipulation.... And being the new "true believers" that they are, expect you all to willingly agree to it, and believe it is right and pure just like they do!...the scary part is it might be working!

Seems like when people go in to just one bilderberg meeting, they get "new programming" When they come back out, they are subserviant to the global cause and will even spend their own big money on helping it happen...

Just like what happens when people join cults..

Imagine what their new privacy statement will look like..

The real power globalists must get a real thrill from seeing how easy it is to get VIP's and others to do their bidding like this..
edit on 27-7-2011 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

I was joking, notice i said its for the children

I got the pun. I was giggling enough that I had to go back and read it a couple times, to giggle some more.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

do you honestly think that, governments, law enforcement, software compinies, and others aren't working or have ways around things such as you mentioned. i will tell you now there are more suspected anonymous members under surveillance now than they realize. there have been reports of suspected anonymous members arrested in italy, switzerland spain the uk and the u.s. just how do you think they got caught. and you can bet it wasn't because they just forgot to do something, like hiding behind wardriving or masking or what have you. governments don't play that. it's just a matter of time. i wouldn't be surprised if there were already some under cover agents who have infiltrated into the unknown ranks anonymous gathering intel.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Cyberbulling is a joke. Back in my day if someone made fun of you, talked about you behind your back or gave you a wedgie you either took it or fought back. You didn't hang yourself in the closet like the vagina like kids in the media. Those kids that killed themselves over Cyberbulling must have had some preexisting mental disorder.

Bulling has been around since the invention of school. Being bullied is a right of passage. Someone toughen these kids up, so we don't lose our internet freedoms.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 7/27/11 by Djdoubt03 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Per the headline:

why not? We live with that system with our regular phones?

What are the specific dangers to your personal liberties and freedoms that you should be able to move anonoymously across the world?

Anonymity online is for cowards, criminals and those that have a reason to hide.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Per the headline:

why not? We live with that system with our regular phones?

What are the specific dangers to your personal liberties and freedoms that you should be able to move anonoymously across the world?

Anonymity online is for cowards, criminals and those that have a reason to hide.

So, care to tell us your real name, address, phone number, email etc?

Let's see how much you have to hide *g*

edit on 27-7-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by JennaDarling

Im going to call you out. Not concerned about you privacy? Then post your name address and telephone number here. Hay while your at it why not add in your birthdate and social security number.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Wow weird because Trin (top mod) on GLP is on a ban spree, stating that without a paid account you cannot post on GLP in the future. So he is cutting out the anonymous crowd. He may not be asking for first and last real names, but it is a start. Then there was a poster today who stated there is a new web tool that allows you to see who is on any website at any given time and you can live chat with them. Then this... too many coincidences

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Anonymity online promotes free speech, plain and simple. Remove the anonymity and you stifle free speech, free ideas. People will fear repercussions and their ideas, inspirations, motivations, viewpoints no matter how banal will be stifled. Remove the power of the people to speak freely and openly and you've won half the war.

This is not to "protect our children." It is to protect the global elite and they are using rhetoric to whip us into a frenzy. Much like paedophiles, cyberbullying is overwhelmingly committed by people these kids already know. Anonymity doesn't even come into it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Oops double post
edit on 7/27/11 by Djdoubt03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
reply to post by AzureSky

do you honestly think that, governments, law enforcement, software compinies, and others aren't working or have ways around things such as you mentioned. i will tell you now there are more suspected anonymous members under surveillance now than they realize. there have been reports of suspected anonymous members arrested in italy, switzerland spain the uk and the u.s. just how do you think they got caught. and you can bet it wasn't because they just forgot to do something, like hiding behind wardriving or masking or what have you. governments don't play that. it's just a matter of time. i wouldn't be surprised if there were already some under cover agents who have infiltrated into the unknown ranks anonymous gathering intel.

They were caught because they did not adhere to the plan of not getting caught. There are ways to not get caught, and they did not take the necessary precautions. Yes, im sure they can find you, i guess it depends on what kind of set up you have. How many times your proxied, how many vpns you use and from where and how long they keep data. etc.

Yeah, 'suspected', as it stopped them? no. And even if they did have a way to find the mac address of someone who was wardriving, know how many MAC's are the same? IP's are dynamic.

So do tell me why the head of the US cyber defence division suddenly quit? hm?
If they could find the hackers, they would have, instead they found a bunch of DDoSers, most of them below the age of 22.

Anonymity is a must on the internet, they only don't want it, so they know who you are, where you are, what your doing, what your buying, Who your sleeping with, who your family are.

But, sorry to go off topic a little bit there.
But yes, cyber bullying, and bullying of any sort is bad. It should not happen regardless, and its up to the individuals, the parents, and more importantly, the faculty at school to deal with that

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djdoubt03
Reply to post by JennaDarling

Im going to call you out. Not concerned about you privacy? Then post your name address and telephone number here. Hay while your at it why not add in your birthdate and social security number.

Lol I am concerned about privacy lol, I never said I wasn't.

What idiot would post their private details on a crackboard forum? lol

There was a guy that did exactly the same thing I recall, he said oh if you've nothing to hide blah blah...
He posted his details on the internet as proof.

He later regretted it lol

I cannot remember who it was, probably some politican or something.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
"protect the children" like by selling all of their info to companies that will use it to advertise with subtle and subliminal manipulation?

Seriously, I love how all these "experts" think they can vouch for humanity and say they think they know what we want. It's absolutely ludicrous. What would make either one of th zuckerbergs experts in socialogy? You lucked out with a website mr zuckerberg, and your sister lucked out by being your sister. What makes these people think that gives them any credit in deciding policy and the lifestyle of humanity?

I'm giving up my facebook for a googleplus account. I know it's the same deal, but I'm sick of thes zuckerbergs and facebook.

Facebook feels like the midway at a shady carnival now, with people hawking crap at you left and right.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
it would not stop it.
there are lots of ways to hide your IP.
and other info.
and I see a day when the hackers
will be abele to use You IP and frame you.
like the government does.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

There was a guy that did exactly the same thing I recall, he said oh if you've nothing to hide blah blah...

It was Jeremy Clarkson:

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229

It was Jeremy Clarkson:

news.bbc.co.uk...

I recall there was another person also that got burnt lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join