It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the...What was That? UFO spotted in LIVE NBC News SkyCam at Fort Worth, TX

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Although, I do respect one's belief, but ruling out the possibility that it isn't as bug, even after presented with some logical and technical explanations as to rule out that possibility of "it" being a bug, is beyond me.

Man, if that thing is a bug, it sure ain't your average bug......superbug..

edit on 27-7-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Wow....I can literally almost see my apartment in this video. I'm a little freaked out

Too bad I wasnt awake at 5:40am to see this

edit on 27-7-2011 by Rexamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Do some homework on the nature of reality instead of injecting your half week of high school photography class in here. Nobody is impressed. So that's your final answer? It would be invisible? So not blurry then?

So we have our answer folks! It looks nothing like a bug so therefore it could only be Space Aliens from EleNiburu vibrating in the 12th dimension as beings of energy in a gelatinous spacecraft come down to take the chosen ones from the matrix to the federation of Light in order to teach them astral projection and how to roll radioactive tachyon blunts. Clearly. How could I be so blind?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

You got a little insulting towards that guy in the first paragraph. Not necessary.
Second paragraph however, extremely funny.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
Although, I do respect one's belief, but ruling out the possibility that it isn't as bug, even after presented with some logical and technical explanations as to rule out that possibility of "it" being a bug, is beyond me.

Watch the banner at the bottom of the video. It's moving at a snails pace. They move at an average reading pace unless the video has been slowed, which that one has. It's a fluttering moth.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JackyMenace

Sorry, just angry at myself. I mean, this is so clearly NOT a bug. I couldn't possibly imagine this behaving like a bug at all. The only other option? Space aliens amirite? Someone forward this to SECDEF. Tell him this Air Force aviator was wrong about the nature of flight and someone that might know some photography terms figured it out.

RED ALERT PEOPLE! RED ALERT! PREPARE YOUR ANUS!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You may have some anger issues to work through.

I am a professional artist, specializing in storm paintings that are made by taking Photographs of storms at night.

So, Thanks for the personal insults, but I do know what I am talking about.

I never said I knew what it was, just that I have experience with this type of photogrphy, and technically, a bug woud not register in this format.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

That's freaking awesome, the thing just appeared out of nowhere. It looked like it defied the laws of physics for a second lmao. It could be a hoax, but who knows lol

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You're way out of line.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Its a spotlight on the clouds!!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Thanks for your comments,

If I may direct you to the first page, scroll down and see that the electrical transformers
that exploded were addressed, and have been several times in the thread. However,
I was not aware, as I shy away from this forum....that the orbs had made an obvious
show before, in conjunction with that event.

Thank you much for bringing that to my atttention! I have my opinions on the orbs also,
and I dont doubt they are real. I have seen them too many times, and know of the technology
that exists to make them very real.

Great pics, I must go back and read your post again.

Thanks!

edit on 27-7-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by ancapaaron

Wrong. If it is in fact just a bug, then the answer is just that. It's just a bug. It's that simple. How could you possibly complicate that?

If it's obvious then you should have no problem constructing a convincing argument with the obvious evidence. If it's not so obvious you still have to explain it away with evidence but you may have to do some digging to come up with a convincing argument. Either way there is more to it than "it's just a bug" or "just a ufo".

You actually make my case for me with this whole "If it is in fact a bug" business in regards to this video anyway.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I will NEVER get in line. I am right and I'm here to Deny Ignorance. I cannot believe this thread continues on with this absurd nonsense. So you all go on and convince yourselves this is the invasion of the Reptoids and I'll continue looking for the truth. Sorry, some of us have to live in the real world.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I don't have to convince you of anything. It's a bug. Plain and simple. Everyone says so. Stop living in fantasy land. Sometimes a bug is just a bug. Now you're just trying to argue semantics with me. Prove to me that it's anything but a bug. Real proof. Others have posted proof that it is a bug. I see no proof whatsoever in favor of this thing being anything else.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

More superbugs...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0e5b96c628a.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f327da89217.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6cf79cffbab2.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9c4e171a411.gif[/atsimg]

Credit to depthoffield for the images.

What many here seem to be failing to take into account is that the perspective of which you see things can be misleading, more-so when trying to picture a 3D environment on a 2D screen.

More on that here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

"Carpet is soft so that proves Elvis is still alive."

This...

But you're reaching even further and making ridiculous connections of black finances to footage of a moth.

this
and what MainLineThis wrote here made reading this thread worthwhile

edit on 27-7-2011 by cripmeister because: tired, should go to sleep

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by empireoflizards

He he... yes. Thanks for your comments.

reply to post by shaneR

Your very welcome, thanks for your input. I only found this looking for fallout from the
destroyed ICBM. Thought it unusal...and was not expecting too much of a response.
Imagine that.

edit on 27-7-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Not only are you out of line, you're off-base with your accusations. For one thing it's an alien/ufo forum...pretty self explantory why most of us are here, that does not make us all nutters...not even most of us. The definition of UFO is not alien spaceship, it is Unidentified Flying Object. Personally, I've done my fair share of "it's lanterns".

You seem to be getting upset more and more with every post that disagrees with you. Why is that?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I don't have to convince you of anything. It's a bug. Plain and simple. Everyone says so. Stop living in fantasy land. Sometimes a bug is just a bug. Now you're just trying to argue semantics with me. Prove to me that it's anything but a bug. Real proof. Others have posted proof that it is a bug. I see no proof whatsoever in favor of this thing being anything else.

I never said you had to convince me of anything, I simply stated that in order to construct a convincing argument you better be prepared with some evidence. If you're the one conceiting knowledge of what it is then the burden of proof is on your shoulders. Only up until the last few pages has there really been any decent explanations to the whole bug thing. I haven't seen anything from you.
edit on 27-7-2011 by ancapaaron because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2011 by ancapaaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

Watch the banner at the bottom of the video. It's moving at a snails pace. They move at an average reading pace unless the video has been slowed, which that one has. It's a fluttering moth.

Judging by the speed of the vehicles from the start, I would assume that It is the video played at normal speed and gradually slowed in about half way through to perhaps analyze the object in question.

Hence, it becomes obvious during play that the object, moves at tremendous speed, and does what appears to be a 90 degree turn, and than accelerates out of view.

If you observe close enough, there appears to be shreaks of light from the tail of the object. That which can be closely compared to that of a comet entering the atmosphere.

Luminosity could well be the result of it burning given the speed the object is moving. This can be supported be the fact that it only glows when it gain speed during the course of it's journey.

Note that I'm not saying that it is a comet, my honest opinion is that it cannot be a bug and I wouldn't know what object can move in such manner other than state that it unidentifiable by me, no not a spacecraft
, an Unidentified flying Object.

If it is not a bug, can it not be a "Chinese lantern", better still "ice crystals"..lols

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join