It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the...What was That? UFO spotted in LIVE NBC News SkyCam at Fort Worth, TX

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It is totally reasonable to believe that a "UFO" piloted by an obviously advances species, would just do Nascar loops over and over and over again... That is the most reasonable thing I have heard all day!! Sarcasm over!!!

Its a "grand event" spot light reflecting off the clouds!!!

Delusional banter OVER! Nuff Said!

Ever heard the phrase "Stop reaching" ???

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by burntheships

Fort Worth. Bug or Bat attracted to the lights. I seem to see the rod type motion blur common to bugs.

Whatever it is, is close enough to reflect their lights and very small. The false impression of speed would scream to me it is insect sized and very close to the camera. That much is a no-brainer. A Bat is likely too large.

I am with you on the bug theory here, Some people have no idea of perception and how it can easily
fool the eye.

Bugs reflect light, they are so lite, that they can make tight turns with out being killed by geforces.

Outside chance it is anything other than a bug.

edit on 27-7-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
After watching it a few times it's very clear to me it passes through clouds but the clouds are pretty hard to see, maybe someone can hilight the clouds I dunno. I don't have the software to do it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Excuse me while I make somewhat quizzical comments I posted on the
youtube video:

SpongeBob Tesla ship did a loop de loop. What will the brazen cartel and media kings do next. I know ice meteor got hot and went back up to the aliens in interplanetary space or flares from a night jump yeah thats it.

Excuses excuses are good for jeans but not for the government of the world.
Grow up and face the deeds done against world freedom.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I wanna believe, but really, it looks like light reflecting off teh camera man's camera, catching a streaking moth, or bird, but good find anyway. First glance it did look ufo-ish, but further review, and slowing it down, doesn't look like but a reflecting of light of a diving bird.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The behaviour of the light is interesting and is one of the reasons this video is compelling. The light in the video stayed above the horizon and in the aerial section of the shot. Insects are typically a little more careless and end up blocking out a lot of different things. What other evidence is there that proves that this is just a winged insect?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by highpriestess
AF base and Naval air station:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

lockheed address and map:

maps.google.com... e122dc807ad:0xa4af8bf8dd69acbd,Fort+Worth,+TX&cid=280462597701486660&ei=E1AwTtyADtTAgQeJsLzmCg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=map-marker-link&resnum=1&ved=0C BwQrwswAA

Thanks for the post, definitely a worth while look at this possibility.

Maybe one of ours....

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
There are thousands and thousands of flying bugs. Why is this the first time one has been so "obviously" seen on this camera before?
Could it be because it isn't a bug?

Violater, ya.

If anyone could be trusted to give this an inpartial look, you could.
Thanks for dropping in.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Just curious, how often do you film flying bugs?

Cause I would love for you to share just one filmed bug with us, so we could compare.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Acid, thanks for your comments.

I have watched it several times full screen and I really do not think this is a bug either.

However, thankfully they have sent it off to MUFON, and someone will examine it.

In the mean time, here are some flying bugs at night, they dont make
the same movements.

But hey if an expert comes along and proves its a bug, then I will accept that.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

CaptGizmo

I don't think meteorites change direction in mid-flight, watch the slow version and you see the object descend bottom out close to the ground then climb back up in a different direction.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Just for comparisons of light, speed and etc, here is another video that captured a
double light UFO, they dubbed it the flying car UFO.

Still no explanation on that one yet.

ShareThis
Posted: 05/18/2011

Did you see something flying by the moon last night?

It happened just before 10 p.m. and Brett Anthony caught it on a time-lapse camera, but he isn’t sure what it was!

www.nbcactionnews.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I would love for it to be some sort of flying craft.

But, my vote is that it is probably a searchlight.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
Heh caught live, i'd like to see debunkers take on this one. I wonder how many people saw this live.

If this is genuine, it's definitely a UFO.

Given the angle of the camera and the relatively focused lights in the distance, and even the more focused lights in the middle of the landscape, I would say this is a bug considering how out of focus it is. It shows how close it isto the camera. Even the lights on the horizon are more in focus, so this thing, even if NOT a bug, is extremely small.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Worth looking at for sure....Im not gonna go to water over it though...not yet anyway

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Did some contrast enhancement on this to see if it was really flying behind the clouds, so in my opinion...we got a bogey.

edit on 27-7-2011 by lowundertheradar because: (no reason given)

And just as it exits the screen, a tree branch obscures the view...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I have seen this "flying car" first hand so I can say what they recorded does truly exist. Saw it at about 3.00am in the morning in April 2010. The moon had risen and was still in the easterly sky (think it was full moon) and these two "head lights" were sitting next to the left of the moon - the only difference these were stationary at the time. Couldn't take a pic as we were on our way to emergency as my nanna was passing away.
Cannot prove it was a UFO but it wasn't a natural occurrence that is for sure.
edit on 27/7/11 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

But hey if an expert comes along and proves its a bug, then I will accept that.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say no...No you wouldn't accept that...You've got your mind made up...There have been plenty of people in the know posting on this thread, and you refuse to accept it...

What sort of expert are you looking for?....An expert on bugs?...An expert on Lighting?...An expert on camera delay?....Some people just know better without being an 'expert'...

Some people have been where you are now, and have learned, and know better...

I'm not an 'expert' on toothbrushes, but i can tell you that sometimes they take batteries...

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Blaine91555

I would love for you to share just one filmed bug with us, so we could compare.

And if these videos of flying bugs looked exactly like your "UFO" (which they do), what then?

There are plenty of these vids out there....

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
How does a bug fly through clouds off in the distance? If we can prove whatever that is goes through the clouds we can eliminate bug can't we?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana

I have seen this "flying car" first hand so I can say what they recorded does truly exist. Saw it at about 3.00am in the morning in April 2010. The moon had risen and was still in the easterly sky (think it was full moon) and these two "head lights" were sitting next to the left of the moon - the only difference these were stationary at the time. Couldn't take a pic as we were on our way to emergency as my nanna was passing away.
Cannot prove it was a UFO but it wasn't a natural occurrence that is for sure.
edit on 27/7/11 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

This sounds like a common commercial aircraft....What you were witnessing were it's nav lights....More than likely landing lights, but some aircraft have double mounted nav lights in the front, just as a car would...

The way you describe it, the aircraft's heading was toward your vantage point, which would have made it appear to hover until it, or you changed perspective....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join