It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the...What was That? UFO spotted in LIVE NBC News SkyCam at Fort Worth, TX

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Funny video it was, and also an interesting point, imo.

Dont know if you have seen these...

en.wikipedia.org...

and this also.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yep its a bug, the best view of it is the first real time view, you can clearly see its a bug. I get these effects all the time on the security cameras in my yard.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's amazing how UFO ATS threads becomes "long" ones.
Help out so this thread doesn't become a T.L: D.R. thread for me...

So... is it still "bug x UFO" or have we come to a consensus already?

Peace

TLDR: "Too long: didn't read"
edit on 28-7-2011 by Sator because: Just remembered the rules, adding footnote.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I just came back to this thread after 24 hours and noticed 97 flags, 420 posts and 22 pages. Really? 97 flags for a bug flying past a camera? Now I know what to do in case I'm ever in need of flags: post a video of a bug flying past a camera in dim light or a balloon flopping around in the air, call them a "UFO" and watch the flags roll in.

Wow.

edit on 28-7-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

S+F...that's a really good catch...almost thought shooting star at first...but the slow mo proves otherwise...I guess a bug is possible too though...anyways...good catch
edit on 28-7-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

Not at all. Debate the bug issue. Present your ideas. The other side will present their ideas.The moth video was in line with the debatable material. The pulling in of the Annuaki was still out there in my opinion. But lets move on .

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
One of the best examples of swamp gas that I've ever seen.....

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I am chuckling at that post of yours, you know its funny about the UFO forum,
as I said I rarely post here, and again thats rare as in almost never.

I have already stated the reasons I posted this video, and its not just ATS thats
gone bonkers over it, the whole internet, it went from a few hits on the front page of
Google to 133,000 hits in about 36 hours.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archie1879
Yep its a bug, the best view of it is the first real time view, you can clearly see its a bug. I get these effects all the time on the security cameras in my yard.

That must have been a huge bug considering it dropped down to almost the horizon then changed course moving upward behind the far away clouds...
edit on 28-7-2011 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What's the point in a forum if the threads don't get people talking?

Was the HD footage made public domain yet?

I'm fairly certain it's a mid-distance object, not right by the camera, nor way back by the clouds or anything, but can't quite tell with the grainy quality of the original clip, no matter what filters I use. Not saying it definitely is that distance, but it would just be good to go over the frames in a HQ clip.

EDIT - Ah, thanks Kali74. Well, will keep an eye on this thread see if it pops up at a later date

Sure, this doesn't really effect the global position on alien life or anything - but it's still a fun investigation, whatever it is

edit on 28-7-2011 by markymint because: Inserted thanks

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Not yet, the guy said it would take a while (if).

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

It didnt move behind anything, it turned and the light reflected a bit different..

No wonder everyone here loves the GOP.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

I'm a liberal democrat and it does go through clouds

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
All those hits on utube were probably me

Now I'm almost convinced that it was one of those critter things from the outer atmosphere.

They look and move like jellyfish, maybe much faster in our inner atmosphere loads of footage on utube of them, usually around NASA craft.

Just my opinion.

edit on 28-7-2011 by Threegirls because: cos I can

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

It might have, to me it looks like some spin at the lower part of its descent and when going back up.. It would have to really. I dont really see anything for me that would make me call this anything other then a bug.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread burntheships~! Don't let the trolls get you down. Opinions are wonderful things, its the believing that everyone should have the same opinion as you that infuriates some. I don't know what it is either and would love some further information!

Speaking of...

reply to post by Fullblast

Fullblast you mentioned having control over the camera as you typed....... I assume you work for the studio. Any chances there's archived footage of the nights preceding and following this instance? Or even a complete video of the night in question so we can verify the frequency of these "bugs" seen that some here so vehemently defend as a common occurrence?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
hey whats up ats. i posted something yesterday about strange lights in dallas/ ft worth area and people said that it was transformers goin out or somthing. ive found another video of strange lights that look almost identicle to the ones in dallas. what do u think? please reply and give your opinions. thanks
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

these look simular im not convinced its transformers.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by jimnuggits

And here I thought we were having a discussion.

The trolls dont suprise me ...what does though is the fair amount of
people that think its a bug.

Have you seen this bug?

A bug? The people proclaiming "bug" are no better than the people proclaiming "alien WTF invasion." Both trains of thought are using incomplete evidence to reach a conclusion. Here's my conclusion, it is unexplained.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seaez

Thanks for the comments...now that the thread has slowed down, we might get somehwere.

And I think thats a great suggestion about the footage, for comparison.

Thats a lot to ask from NBC DFW ...but hey it cant hurt to ask.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229

"alien WTF invasion."

Hide yo women Hide yo children....

Yes, well I guess some feel comforted by bugs.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join